Welcome to the Maze...

USA VIP's Fan Club

Author’s POV…

“So where are we headed today that you asked us to dress comfortably?” Daesung asked over to Hoku who was sitting in the front seat of their tour van with Steph behind the wheel.

“You’ll see when we get there.” Hoku said smiling back, letting her smile last on one member before turning to Steph.

“Thanks for coming with us today again.” Hoku mentioned causing Steph to smile, never leaving her eyes from the road.

“No problem, I was hired to hang out with you guys I guess.” She added causing Hoku to smile.

“So you moved here when you were 18?” Hoku asked over interested as Steph smiled and nodded.

“Right after I turned 18, I couldn’t handle my parents crap anymore, so I moved.” She added as Hoku nodded.

“I see.” Hoku whispered before looking out the window.

“So what’s the plan for today?” She then asked as Hoku smiled and looked over towards her.

“I got something up my sleeve.” Hoku whispered as Steph nodded smirking at the possibilities the day was holding out for the group. Soon enough they turned off the main road through a pair of gates, where they needed to stop at the security. Steph looked over confused as Hoku nodded reassuring her. Rolling down her window as the man walked over before she passed her ID card.

“Ah right in Ms. Hoku.” The man said quickly bowing and gesturing for the guards ahead to hold open the gates.

“They know you?” Top asked over as Hoku put her ID back in before shaking her head.

“I made some phone calls so that you guys wouldn’t be bothered today.” She mentioned smiling out the window the empty parking lot.

“Oh this is….” Taeyang started as all eyes were pointed out the windows at the giant maze they were now driving by.

“Kimnyoung Maze.” Jiyong mentioned as they all looked over in awe.

“This is so cool.” Eden chirped causing Hoku to smile.

“I’ve never been to a maze before.” Tyra added as Top smiled over at her interested.

“What are we doing here noona?” Seungri asked over as Hoku smiled.

“We’re going to hang out.” Hoku said simply with something else in mind. Once Steph parked the van, and everyone piled out at the entrance gate that also held 5 different entrances to the maze.

“Wow.” Daesung whispered still in surprise.

“Oh they even have observation bridges.” Top pointed out to the 2 bridges on opposite ends of the maze.

“Ok, we’re going to play a game.” Hoku announced immediately as everyone turned to her both in shock and horror.

“What game?” Taeyang asked as Hoku laughed and pulled all 5 girls towards her.

“Girls against boys.” She mentioned holding both Selena and Steph by their arms as they faced the boys.

“Boys against girls? Doing what?” Jiyong asked over amused causing Hoku to smirk.

“You guys have 30 minutes to find all 5 of us and hold us hostage at that bridge there.” She explained pointing to one of the bridges causing the guys all to smirk in excitement.

“Wait? They have to catch us then?” Tyra asked as Hoku nodded annoyed by the dumb question sent over by her friend.

“What do we get if we win?” Top asked over amused before Hoku shrugged.

“Guess it’s all up to the team that wins.” Hoku answered as the guys all smiled.

“I’ve set the alarm on my phone for 30 minutes, so turn around and shut your eyes. Count to 30.” She instructed as the guys hesitantly turned around before doing so. The girls immediately took off running into the various entrances of the maze, disappearing, leaving the guys standing there.

“I think this is why noona asked us to dress comfy.” Seungri whispered over to the guys who all nodded.

“So what are we going to say if we win?” Taeyang asked as the others shrugged.

“How about we say they have to go to dinner as our date’s tomorrow night?” Top suggested as the guys all turned to him in a flash.

“Dates?” Daesung slightly stuttered as the guys laughed at him.

“Ya! When are you going to stop drooling over Steph?” Jiyong asked over as Daesung covered his face embarrassed.

“You guys knew?” He asked through his hands only causing the guys to laugh some more.

“We’ve been together for how long? Doesn’t take much to notice how much you’ve been staring at her since the airport.” Taeyang explained patting his friend on the shoulder.

“Yah, so why not get to know her better.” Seungri offered as Daesung sighed letting go of his face.

“Fine.” He muttered nervously before Top smiled.

“I’m sure it’s been 30 seconds, let’s go.” He said turning towards the maze as the others followed suit.

“Let’s get them.” Seungri mentioned competitively as the others nodded in agreement, separating to various entrance in search of the women.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A bit short tonight, but wanted to cut it off before all the expected happens, will update the next chapter shortly....^_^