We're slowly going down hill...

USA VIP's Fan Club

Hoku’s POV…

The weeks that followed were packed with myself having to study night and day, YG was so impressed at how much I understood when he would randomly pull me into the office to have what he called a ‘pop quiz’.  I was proud of myself, after studying so hard I found how easy it was, how fast I could learn and how much I actually remembered after finishing.
Planning for the state side mini concerts for Cali and New York were tiresome, but as Big Bang’s publicist for foreign activities, I was at work receiving calls from American shows and music shows for the guys to host on, it was tiring.

“Jolie.” I called into the apartment when I had finally got home. Shutting the door I then heard the scuffle of her claws running down the hall. She appeared around the corner running to my leg causing me to smile. I put my things onto the kitchen table before bending down to pick her up.

“Hi baby girl.” I cooed accepting the slobbers to my face only causing me to giggle. Myself and Jiyong hadn’t been seeing each other lately, with everyone’s schedule so out of whack, myself studying, while he was recording his new album, I would always find myself at my apartment around midnight, alone. It was heartbreaking to be honest, but what was I supposed to do when he was working. I quickly fed Jolie knowing she was hungry before shutting my room door. I smiled watching her attack her food at the corner of my room before I retired to my bathroom for a shower. Jiyong and I had been fighting a lot lately also, ever since coming back from his parents place, it seemed like everything flipped over. We fought about absolutely nothing, I yelled at him for smoking one day, he took off. He yelled at me for talking to a male fan on way to the grocery store, which was caught by paparazzi, I took off. My mother always told me arguing in relationships, would make us stronger in the end but sometimes I would find myself in tears at the end of the day, missing the old Jiyong. I still loved him with all my heart, Jiyong meant the world to me no matter how many time we fought, and for once I felt like I was losing him, slowly.

Once I came out of the shower, my phone rang on the bed. I sighed walking over to it before looking at the caller ID to see it was Jiyong. I couldn’t help the smile that spread across my cheeks as I read his name.

“Hello?” I answered before continuing to dry my hair.

“Hey baby.’ He said his usual welcome.

“Hey honey, what’s up?” I asked throwing the damp towel onto a chair before plopping down on the bed.

“Just called to check on you.” He answered before I heard a voice in the background causing me to sigh.

“Jiyongie? Are you still at the studio?” I asked concerned.

“Yah, I’m finishing up a few last minute things.” He said as I sighed massaging my forehead before looking over to see that it was 1am.

“Baby, you need to get some rest, the recording can wait till tomorrow.” I whined.

“Hoku-ah, you know how important this album is to me, I can’t just drop it and go to sleep.” He pointed out now sounding offensive which only hurt me in the end.

“Sorry, I was just looking out for you.” I hissed sitting up totally annoyed that I even answered the phone, he then sighed.

“Baby, I didn’t mean for it to sound like that.” He quickly changed his voice to pleading, I just rolled my eyes.

“Well you just get back to work and enjoy your time alone. I’m fine, by myself. Jolie has been keeping me company.” I said sarcastically before he sighed even louder.

“Baby, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it.” He begged while I sighed loudly drowning out his voice.

“Well I have work in the morning, so I’ll talk to you when your free. Bye.” I quickly said hanging up annoyed before tossing it onto the nightstand.

“Jolie, why is your Appa so stubborn?” I asked once she climbed up on my bed to lie with me. My phone then vibrated, signaling a text, I snorted picking it up to see that Jiyong had sent me a text.

 

Baby, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it that way, please don’t be mad. -_-‘ How about we go out for lunch tomorrow? Please come with me, I miss you!

 

I sighed again, there was no way I could stay mad at him for too long. I sent him back the address to the restaurant I wanted to meet at tomorrow.

 

The next morning I got up, got ready for my morning meeting with YG before walking out of my room, making sure to remember to feed Jolie.

“Morning Hoku-ah.” A voice startled me before I looked up to see Daesung sitting at the kitchen table with Steph.

“Geez, do you have to do that so early in the morning Dae?” I asked holding my chest before putting my bag down while they chuckled.

“Hoku-ah, you look like you’re getting older.” Steph pointed out as I sipped the cup of coffee sitting on the counter.

“Must be all the eye bags and wrinkles I’m receiving.” I whined pointing to the sides of my eyes.

“I don’t know what you both are talking about, Hoku-ah still look amazing.” Daesung praised causing me to smile.

“Dae, can I ask you something?” I asked as he looked up from his magazine before nodding.

“When’s the last time you saw Jiyong?” I asked as he looked between me and Steph confused.

“Yesterday, why? Is something wrong?” He asked as I slipped my arms through my coat before buttoning it up.

“He’s ok, right?” I asked as he confusingly nodded.

“Hoku-ah, what’s wrong?” He asked standing before I sighed deeply then shook my head.

“Nothing, I haven’t seen him since our dinner a week and a half ago.” I mentioned causing them  both to gasp.

“Really?” They both asked at the same time overly surprised before I nodded.

“He must be busy, he never calls anymore.” I whispered slightly hurt before Daesung pulled me into a hug.

“He’s just busy Hoku-ah, you’re busy too, so don’t think anything against it ok?” Daesung reassured before I sighed into his shoulder and nodded.

“Hyung is always talking about you anyways.” He then added causing me to smile inwardly.

“That’s nice to hear, thanks Dae.” I thanked before he nodded and sat back down.

“Well I have a meeting with YG about your state activities, then Jiyong is actually meeting me for lunch so I’ll see you guys later.” I announced waving at them before leaving for the YG building.

 

The meeting with YG was long and tiresome, we planned out every detail of concert and fan meet there. I announced the names of the shows I accepted on behalf of the group, YG agreed to my choices and praised me for my hard work. We continued planning with the help of a private coordinator that we had hired, finally it was over. Everything was set for the end of the month, tickets were released and selling like hot cakes, so everything was in place.

 

I ran into our apartment finding it empty before I quickly changed out of my work clothes and into something more comfortable since we were just planning on eating at my favorite place in town, very family oriented.  It was still snowing, it was beyond freezing so every time I went outside I would bundle up insanely, everyone thought I was crazy for sure, but was I crazy for wanting to stay warm? The restaurant I picked was walking distance from the dorms, so I decided to walk instead of calling for Mr. Kim, who was probably busy driving around the others now. Many people would recognize me, take photos. I just smiled, waved and bowed to them while they told me how much they loved that me and Jiyong were together. I loved the feeling of being loved by his fans, but at the same time, depressed the we weren’t all love and smiles anymore, our jobs were really taking a toll on us. Finally making it to the restaurant, I dusted my shoes off outside the door before pushing it open, hearing the familiar bell ring.

“Ah Hoku-ah!” The same Ahjumma that owned the shop announced as I smiled, bowing to her. She ran over to me causing interest in the other customers before hugging me.

“Oh I haven’t seen you  back in a while, thought you forgot about us.” She teased causing me to chuckle, pulling my beanie and glasses off.

“How could I forget Ahjumma amazing food?” I teased back wrapping an arm around her shoulder causing her to chuckle.

“Omo, where’s Jiyong-ah?” She then asked looking around me.

“He’s going to meet me here.” I answered before she nodded and escorted me back to the corner table where me and Jiyong always sat here.

“Want me to bring everything out while you’re waiting for him?” She asked as I took my seat.

“Yes please.” I answered before she nodded and walked to the kitchen area. I looked down to my watch hesitantly to see that I had arrived about 10 minutes later than the time I had told Jiyong. I sighed rubbing the watch before looking up to the windows to see if I could catch him walking by. The Ahjumma brought out the meat and veggies for me to grill before leaving. Checking my phone again, no new messages, no missed calls, 30 minutes later.

“Where is he?” I asked myself sticking another piece of the grilled meat into my mouth before looking around embarrassed that I was sitting here all alone. The minutes past, and more and more I grew agitated.

 

I pulled out my phone giving him a quick call, being directed straight to his answering machine, I sighed.

Jiyongie, it’s me…..um…I’m at the grill restaurant that we were supposed to meet at an hour ago, where are you? Could you at least call me when you get this message. Thanks. I hung up the phone before sighing. Deciding on calling one of the members, I pulled up Youngbae’s number and dialed.

“Hello?” His voice answered causing me to smile.

“Oppa.” I spoke.

“Oh Hoku-ah, what’s up?” He asked in his usual cheerful voice.

“Um, you wouldn’t happen to know where Jiyong is?” I asked hesitantly beginning to bite my lip.

“Jiyong? He was at the studio the last time I checked about an hour ago, let me go look.” He offered, obviously still being at YG.

“Hoku-ah?” His voice interrupted as I put my cup of water down.

“Ah yes.” I answered nervously.

“He’s gone, Teddy said he left an hour ago.” He explained as I looked down worried.

“Alright, thanks.” I thanked him before hanging up. I waited for another 30 minutes, and still nothing so I paid for the food and left back to the apartment. I was beyond pissed, walking into the apartment after walking around for hours, I slammed the door scaring whoever was sitting in the living room.

“Geez.” Was all I heard while I pulled my boots off and shrugged out of my jacket, walking down the hallway towards the living room. Stopping momentarily to see Youngbae, Daesung, Seungri, Top, and the girls playing some kind of Korean board game.

“Oh noona.” Seungri chirped before his smile disappeared and he stood from the ground.

“Where’s hyung?” Dae asked before I snorted tossing the apartment keys at the wall.

“Why don’t you ask him? Where ever the hell he is?!” I snapped walking down the hall before slamming the door shut.

 

Author’s POV…

“I wonder what happened?” Eden whispered unsure as the guys all looked to each other.

“Teddy hyung said he left to go meet someone.” Youngbae explained as the guys all nodded.

“Wasn’t he supposed to meet up with Hoku-ah for lunch, right Dae?” Steph asked over to Dae who nodded.

“That’s what she told me.” Dae said before everyone grew quiet.

“I’m gonna go check on her.” Top suddenly said surprising everyone.
“What? Why?” Tyra asked confused as he stood up and stretched.

“I miss the happy couple, that’s why.” Top said teasingly before walking down the hall to her closed door. Fixing his appearance a bit, he knocked quietly.

“Go away.” Her voice said from the other side before he turned the knob, pushing it open a bit.

“It’s me, are you dressed?” Top spoke into the dark room before she sighed.

“Just get in and shut the door oppa, I have a headache.” She whispered before he nodded, stepping in then shutting the door behind him.

“Can I turn on a light?” He asked walking over to the side table lamp.

“I don’t care.” She whispered as he flip it on to see her still in her clothes, lying on her bed facing away from him.

“Hoku-ah? Did Jiyong not show up for lunch?” He asked hesitantly sitting on the edge of her bed.

“Oppa, I called him, left him messages and he didn’t get back to me. I waited for almost 2 hours for him.” She whispered obviously in tears causing him to sigh looking up at the ceiling, trying to control his anger for . Jiyong was one of his closest friends, but Hoku meant a lot to him, not only did she take care of the members, she gave up everything for them.

“I’m sure there’s a logical reason why he didn’t show up.” He spoke reaching over and patting her leg.

“Like what? He had work? He’s still recording?” she spat into the pillow before Top sighed.

“You know how Jiyong’s like, whenever he’s working on a new album, he in so deep until it’s finished.’ Top said trying to defend his friend who had a lot of explaining to do. Hoku stayed quiet after that, Top looked over to see her asleep before sighing. He left the room, and called his friend, also only getting  the answering machine. The man definitely had a lot to explain once everyone found him.