Confronting Donghae and Trang

USA VIP's Fan Club

Jiyong’s POV…

Once accepting the award I was escorted backstage, taking one last look in her direction to see that she had moved over to Stephanie and Selena, good she’s safe. I sighed walking backstage before I saw my group standing around something. I bowed to the security in thanks before walking over to see that they were now hovering around Donghae. A growl ripped through my teeth before I composed myself.

“Guys, it’s time to get ready.” I called out as they all turned to me before pointing to the man smirking against the wall.

“We have no time for trash, let’s go.” I called out again as Donghae scoffed in surprise before I walked away, towards our dressing room. About to make it in when a hand grabbed my shoulder to turn me around, only to see, who else, Donghae, yes. I sighed looking over to see the members walking over to break it up before I shook my head. I knew he couldn’t do anything to me with so many people watching and nearby.

“What did you call me back there?” He whispered as I smirked looking to the members eager faces than to then to him.

“I only spoke the truth of the person standing in front of me.” I kept collected as the fire sparked in his eyes before he took a step towards me causing the members to also take step.

“I know why you’re here Donghae, and I won’t let you get near her.” I whispered as his eyes widened in realization.

“Do what you will, but just remember if you mess with her, you mess with me, and that’s the last thing you wanna do.” I threatened only causing him to step back and chuckle.

“Says the person stuck back here to hide their performance.” He smirked amused causing my blood to boil.

“You stay the hell away from her, you good for nothing pig.” I hissed through my teeth with Seungri and Youngbae grabbed my shoulders to steady me.

“Good Luck out there.” He smiled walking past everyone backstage.

“Can I kill him? Just say the word.” Hyung hissed as I sighed before patting his shoulder.

“You’ll have to stand in line behind me hyung.” I pointed out walking into our changing room to get started on our changes for the performance tonight.

 

Hoku’s POV…

I walked around stage for most of the show, taking random photos of the idols in the artist area and of the winners on stage. Epik High performed and I had to be honest, it took everything in me to try and hold back dancing to their song, it was amazing with Lee Hi. I haven’t met her yet. Once they were done they were seated down next to where Psy oppa and Big Bang were going to sit later tonight.

“You guys were amazing.” I said to them as Tablo-ssi looked over before smiling at me.

“Oh, you came.” He announced as I nodded holding up the camera.

“You look amazing.” Psy said as I blushed and bowed in thanks to them. I asked then for  a picture, I took a picture of them before handing my camera off to Selena who in turn took a picture of them with me, it was awesome. Suddenly an award came up and I just stood there confused.

“Guardian Angel Worldwide performer Award?” I whispered confused as the presenters explained what the award was for.

Let’s watch.” She explained as I turned my attention to the screen to see clips from the Alive Tour begin to play. I gasped in surprise with a hand over my mouth as I watched in surprise.

Mama’s awards 2012, winner of the Guardian Angel worldwide performer award is BIG BANG!” The presenter announced as I looked around confused to feel someone tap on my shoulder. I looked over quickly to see Psy pointing to the stage area. My heart leaped as Tyra ripped the camera away from me and gave me a gentle push. Unwillingly and nervously, I walked over to the steps under the spotlight and surrounded by screams. I carefully made it up the steps before walking slowly down the catwalk to the extended stage area. The woman offered the award to me as smiled nervously bowing my head in thanks before she gestured to the mic. I swallowed heavily before nervously walking over to the stand in front of it. The crowd was screaming their lungs out only causing me to laugh.

“It’s amazing, isn’t it?” I asked as the fans screamed while I looked down to the award in my hand.

“Believe me, I’m speechless right now, and this award isn’t even mine.” I admitted causing the crowd to laugh.

“Well if Big Bang were out here to accept this award on behalf of their fans, I’m sure they would be so incredibly happy and speechless as I am right now. Being with Big Bang for the last 3 months I can say there is nothing else on their mind except for keeping their fans happy. I want to thank you all for your support and undying love for them on their behalf. You guys are an incredible fandom by far. Big Bang will continue to be your Guardian Angels they will continue to bring surprises to fans all over the world.” I announced before bowing to the screaming crowd, we were escorted backstage where I met up with Soo Jin, Jiyong’s stylist.

“Hoku-ssi.” She said bowing as I smiled and passed the award to her.

“Give this to them.” I spoke as she smiled and nodded before walking away. Finding my way backstage about to exit when I heard someone laugh from behind me, I turned in interest to see Arisa, or Trang, whatever the hell her name was standing against the wall just staring at me.

“You’re eyes are going to burn holes through me.” I pointed out before she pushed off the wall and snorted.

“Some act you put up out there, I’m sure the fans are so happy for you.” She said dramatically as she walked over to my side, I was keeping a close eye on her.

“What do you want now? I’m not interested in your psychotic bull.” I pointed out in a whisper looking over to the flat screen television to the awards.

“How dare you, pfft, whatever, just as a warning.” She started as I looked at her amused.

“If this is some way to scare me away from Jiyong or whatever, good luck and good try, nothing you can do to scare me, except that face.” I pointed out calmly as her eyes shot open and her hands reached up for her face before stopping. I smirked when she was visibly shaken before she snorted.

“You know, people like you aren’t prepared for our type of world.” She then said as I crossed my arms over my chest and stared at her, if she wanted a fight, she was going to get it, no way I would give up Jiyong to her.

“Why? Because I’m not a boyfriend stealing ?” I asked as her head whipped around before she snapped her hand back ready to slap me.

“Go right ahead, I’m sure Jiyong would love to see that.” I pointed out turning my head waiting for her to do it before she growled pulling her hand back.

“You just wait till you are away from this place, you’re mine.” She whispered before I snorted.

“If your just looking to get laid, you should ask that douche you presented with, I’m sure he’ll lower his standards to match you.” I spoke last while she gasped in surprise before I finally made my exit. That felt oh so good. Something was telling me though, she wasn’t about to end it that easily.