What are friends for?

USA VIP's Fan Club

Bold & Italicised in Korean

Jiyong’s POV…

Getting things set up for the concerts this weekend were as exhausting as ever. Since ticket sales increased as the shows sold out within minutes, YG had set up another concert for fans who were not able to purchase tickets to the others. So as now, we were scheduled to perform Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Once my solo run through on stage was finished, my eyes darted around the concert hall in search of that ‘teal’ shirt hopefully somewhere nearby. When my eyes finally found her, I smiled and made my way down the stage into the audience area where she was sitting alone.

“Whatcha doing?” I asked taking a seat next to her to see her going through her photos.

“Making sure Tyra’s photos aren’t hiding anything vulgar.” She hissed causing me to smile.

“Wouldn’t want any of that in the DVD now, would we?” I asked over amused as she snorted and nodded.

“So how’s everything going?” She asked looking up to me through her now reading glasses. I don’t care what anyone says, she’s twice as adorable with them on. I just smiled and turned to the stage where Seungri was doing his solo walk through with the stage director.

“It’s getting along, slowly.” I explained as Hoku smiled.

“You know this is incredible for people like us.” She whispered as I looked over confused as to what she was referring to

“What is?” I asked as she smiled before looking to me.

“Never in my life would I have thought I would be able to experience a ‘Big Bang’ concert this way.” She teased causing me to chuckle and look away.

“Have you never been to any of our concerts, none from the states?” I asked of interested before she laughed turning to her lap.

“It’s a bit embarrassing actually.” She admitted as I turned in my seat totally interested in what was making her so embarrassed.

“What is?” I asked smirking as she sighed putting the camera down in the bag before looking to me.

“Myself, Eden and Tyra, went to all 4, VIP.” She admitted while my eyes shot open.

“You did?” I asked surprised as she laughed embarrassed before nodding.

“Once we found out you guys were coming state side, we saved everything we got through our paychecks. Once tickets went on sale, I was in charge of buying our VIPs for New Jersey while Tyra was in charge of getting VIPs for Anaheim’s.” She explained as I stared at her still in surprise.

“Wow.” Was all I could say about what she was confessing about.

“It was hard and tiring, but we did it.” She cheered causing me to smile.

“How was it?” I asked still staring at her.

“It was beyond anything we were used to seeing. Amazing.” She explained as she smiled looking up to the ceiling.

“This will be a different experience for us. We’ll be able to see the concert from a new direction.” She whispered as I smiled turning to the stage area again.

“Wow, this is totally not embarrassing at all.” She muttered laughing at herself before I smiled.

“It’s not embarrassing, I think it’s adorable.” I admitted before she looked over to me.

“You think everything is adorable.” She mentioned causing me to snort.

“I totally do not.” I retorted before she looked to me.

“Uh-huh.” She nodded suspiciously as I sighed looking around for some sort of evidence.

“I admit, that horse dance, Seungri is dancing right now, is totally not adorable anymore.” I admitted as she quickly looked over to see Seungri dancing to Psy-hyung’s ‘Oppa Gangnam Style’. She broke out laughing before looking to me in disbelief.

“That dance wasn’t adorable after the first day.” She pointed out as I smiled and nodded.

“How are you feeling today? Any pain?” I suddenly asked remembering her injury before she sighed.

“Stop worrying about it.” Hoku muttered suddenly sounding serious causing me to look over.

“I have to worry about it.” I pointed out before she looked down to her lap.

“You don’t have to worry about anything except the show, ok?” She asked looking at me as I refused to agree to that.

“This is why I didn’t want to tell you about it, you would worry more about it then the show.” She sighed annoyed looking around to the building.

 

Author’s POV…

The first day of rehearsals was finally over and the entire teams, in separate vehicles were headed to the YG booked hotel not far from the concert dome.  Tomorrow night was the first concert for Japan, no one cared that their respective other half was a few doors down from them in the hotel, everyone just wanted sleep.

Jiyong basically fell face first into the sheets of his bed, half asleep before his phone vibrated, noting an incoming text. He groaned annoyed, kicking off his shoes before rolling over in the dark room before pulling his phone out of his jacket pocket.

“Who is it?” He whined flipping his phone open before immediately sitting up wide awake when he saw the incoming ID.

 

Frm: My Foreign Star <3

I know you must be tired and exhausted, besides you have the concert tomorrow night, but I just wanted to tell you good night before I too fell asleep. I’m so excited to watch you tomorrow. <3 Hoku

 

Jiyong smiled at the small message that he was sure she didn’t mean anything serious by it, but her small message was almost like a source of electric to his heart. Quickly he answered her text back.

 

Frm: Ji-ji-ji-baby-baby-baby

Thanks for the text. Good Night to you, beautiful and I’ll see you in the morning. <3 Jiyong

 

Hoku smiled at the text sent to her while she was in the middle of brushing her teeth.

“What’s with the smirk?” A voice asked as she looked up into the mirror to see Tyra walking in from the conjoined room.

“Nothing.” Hoku remarked closing the phone before slipping it into her bra.

“Didn’t seem like nothing.” Tyra pointed out, peeking her head into the bathroom again as Hoku finished up.

“Like I said, nothing.” Hoku said walking past her friend unfazed into her room.

“What are you doing in here anyways?” Hoku asked pulling her hair out of the towel to ring out. Tyra’s face immediately dropped before she plopped onto the edge of Hoku’s bed.

“What?” Hoku asked taking in the expression her friend was now wearing.

“I need some…….advice.” She whispered never looking up to make eye contact with Hoku.

“Advice? On what?” Hoku asked confused sitting on the couch in front of the bed.

“Well ummm…..’ Tyra started, nervously scratching the back of her neck causing Hoku to smirk.

“Does this have anything to do between you and Top oppa?” Hoku asked as Tyra chuckled a bit before looking up in relief.

“He asked me out.” She whispered before Hoku’s eyes shot open in surprise.

“He did, like officially?” Hoku asked excited as Tyra nodded.

“But I’m not sure if I want to.” Tyra whispered before Hoku’s smile quickly disappeared.

“What? Why not? I thought you liked him?” Hoku asked worriedly walking over to comfort her friend.

“That’s the thing, I do, but I don’t know if I can date someone like him.” She whispered as Hoku continued to look at her confuse.

“Like him? He’s like the definition of a perfect man.” Hoku pointed out jokingly while Tyra smirked and nodded.

“That’s the thing, he’s too perfect for me. No matter what, I’ll always think he’s too good for me, too perfect for me, too busy for me, or too famous for me.” She admitted causing Hoku to sigh and move closer to her friend, to put her arm around her.

“Remember that one drama we used to watch every day after coming home from school?” Hoku asked as Tyra nodded in her arms.

“The leading actress always said ‘No matter how busy, how important people make you out to be, how perfect you seem to everyone else, you’ll always be just you to me. That’s all that matters to me, not what others say or think about you and me, but what I think about you.” Hoku mimicked the actress’s line and voice perfectly causing Tyra to chuckle before looking up to Hoku.

“I can’t believe you memorized that?” Tyra asked surprised causing Hoku to laugh and nod.

“Thanks Hoku.” Tyra whispered causing Hoku to laugh and hug her friend.

“What are friends for? Plus it would be good to also have my friend involved with one of the guys so I’m not the only one.” Hoku admitted causing Tyra to laugh and nod. Friends cry with you, Friends fight for you, that’s what’s so good about friends, they are there for you when you don’t need someone too.