MAMA Awards, Welcome Arisa!

USA VIP's Fan Club

Trang’s POV…

“Are you sure about this?” Sarah asked over while I snorted from the back seat.

“Jiyong’s here, of course I would come.” I seethed over towards her while she hesitantly turned around.

I had been asked to be a presenter at this year’s MAMA’s Awards in Hong Kong and had every intention of turning it down before finding out who else would be there. Here I was, dressed to impress in one of the most dangerous dresses I had ever worn to an awards show, I wanted to make a statement to that damn tramp who decided to steal the one thing that had always belonged to me. I smirked when I saw that it was finally my turn to make my appearance on the carpet. Sarah climbed out ahead of me while I made sure every hair was in place. Sarah opened the door before I climbed out into the beyond cold air. Bad idea with the choice of dress. I shivered in voluntarily climbed out before making sure my dress was covering everything that needed to be covered. I worked that carpet like no ones business, waving and bowing to those that needed to be bowed to while Sarah followed closely behind me. Coming around the corner, I smirked seeing the very people I was here to see, Big Bang and their good for nothing American team being interviewed. Keeping that same smile on, I turned to the press and let them take the dozens of photos of me. Every now and then I took a few glances over to see the way that damn tramp held his hand, or the way he smiled over at her, it was sickening having to listen to their interview.

Alright, thank you guys for stopping to chat with us, but Ms. Arisa has been waiting for a while.” I smirked hearing them say my name and then the stares I was receiving from the stage area. I flipped my hair over my shoulder before looking over just as my eyes connected with hers. Giving her a proud smirk, I rolled my eyes and turned back to the press who still had not faltered.

“Ms. Arisa, you’re interview.” Sarah then announced walking in to the photos before ushering me out and up the steps to the two waiting for me. I smiled, bowing before taking the mic from Danny.

“Arisa, it’s so nice to have you here this evening.” The female host spoke as I smiled and bowed my head. Time to put on the innocent look.

“It’s so nice to be here and such an honor to be able to be a presenter here tonight.” I spoke before smiling over to Danny.

“You’re the presenter for this year’s Best Vocal Solo performance award, any input on who you think will be bringing home that award?” Danny asked as I giggled a bit.

“That’s a hard pick, everyone is equally amazing in my book.” I explained before he smiled and nodded. I finished the interview while Sarah ushered me inside the building where security was waiting to take me backstage. While walking through the building, I couldn’t help but stare and look over to the artists area to see her sitting alone.

“.” I whispered walking away with security backstage, that’s when I saw the familiar blonde hair getting set up with an ear piece.

“Jiyongie.” I whined running over as his head whipped around towards me. I was about to jump against his chest before he stepped out of the way causing me to stumble.

“Oppa, that’s not nice.” I whined pouting before I felt someone behind me.

“Arisa, or Trang, it’s best you stay away from Jiyong.” A deep voice announced as I smirked looking around to the oblivious ears busily walking around the room before turning to see the rest of Big Bang.

“Why?” I asked proudly before Youngbae rolled his eyes.

“You are as fake as they come, we should just let Hoku-ah back here to ring you dry.” He seethed while I chuckled.

“Oh but wouldn’t that hurt her pretty little image and also Jiyongie’s?” I asked amused before he growled.

“Trang, just beat it, leave us the hell alone.” Daesung hissed at me before I chuckled turning away from them.

“Don’t worry about that, I wasn’t interested in you 4 wannabe’s anyways.” I pointed out causing Seungri to growl and jump at me before the others caught him.
“Oppa, you never call anymore.” I whined as he ignored me placing his earpieces in his ear while he stared at the television.

“Oppa.’ I whined gripping onto his arm as he growled pulling it out of my way, startling me.

“Trang, I told you to stay the hell away from me. I want nothing to do with you anymore.” He whispered annoyed before walking away as I watched his walk away with the others.
“Hm, interesting.” I whispered curling a hair behind my ear.

“Feisty, isn’t he?” A voice asked as I crossed my arms over my chest and looked over to see a Korean man about my age smiling at me.

“What do you want?” I asked annoyed turning my attention back to the figures on the other side of the backstage area.

“I’m Donghae, we’re presenting together tonight. Seems like you have something against Jiyong-ssi as I do.” He said sparking my interest as I looked over smirking.

“Hi, I’m Arisa, what were you saying?” I asked amused, this man could come in handy for me.