Hoku & Jiyong MAMA's Red Carpet

USA VIP's Fan Club

Just a heads up, but the red carpet chapters for each couple won't be long, they will be short and to the point to show the surprise outfits. The photos of the characters were drawn by a friend of mine for this story. So I would like to thank her for her awesome work, Krista Keith! You're amazing! Isn't it awesome? <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyong’s POV…

My heart was racing more than usual as we stood out in the cold air waving to a few reporters before one of the employees had explained how the red carpet was going to work.

“Hyung, your first.’ Seungri mentioned as I sighed, adjusting my coat before I walked over to the girls van. Taking one last breath, I opened the slide door and almost dropped to my knees at the sight waiting for me. I was speechless, flabbergasted, I was one lucky guy. I held my hand out for her as she carefully climbed out before shutting the door behind her. My heart was racing as I watched her climbed out for me, she was beyond everything I expected her to look tonight, she definitely took my breath away.

“You look amazing.” I said still trying to get over how incredibly gorgeous she looked right now. She smiled embarrassed before looking me directly in my eyes. I think I just fell in love again.

“Not too much?” she asked self-consciously only causing me to sigh. The look she had obviously registered that she wasn't sure how she looked in the dress she was wearing, but I had to be honest, it was definitely flattering on her.

“Baby, you look perfect.” I whispered putting a hand on her shoulder sending that blush I loved so much across her face in seconds. I smiled when I saw it before looking down to my hand in hers.


“Ready?” I asked intertwining my fingers with her as she shivered a bit before nodding.

“We’ll meet you there.” Hyung spoke as I nodded and began walking her down the red carpet.

“Don’t worry about anything, you look gorgeous.” I pointed out before she smiled and nodded. I couldn't help but side eye her every few steps we took, she was concentrating on her walking. I chuckled a bit causing her to look over to me.

"What?" She whispered as I smiled and shook my head.  The moment we made it around the corner to where the rest of the media and press were waiting, the screaming was louder than ever.

 

Hoku’s POV…

I had been warned ahead of time that Jiyong had dyed his hair closer to blonde over the day we hadn't seen each other. I was a bit nervous to see it but when I finally stepped out and saw his hair for the first time, it was like his Heartbreaker days all over again. I loved it!

I smiled, waving a bit and making sure I wasn’t about to trip in this dress as we walked the red carpet. That would be beyond embarrassing not only for me, but for Jiyong too.

G-Dragon's Girlfriend makes an embarrassing plunder on the MAMA's Red Carpet

My stomach dropped when I thought about the possibility of that news article being everywhere in the 10 minutes after me falling. I groaned looking down to my feet before looking over to Jiyong who was of course, cool and collected as always.

"I really like your hair." I whispered over as he looked over to me.

"You do?" He asked looking up to it as I nodded.

"I loved the Heartbreaker look." I admitted walking closer to him to see it blush.

“Why did you make me wear red if you were just going to wear a t-shirt?” I asked over in a whisper while he smiled over at me through his sunglasses.

“It’s a surprise for later.’ He  whispered before leaning forward and kissing my head.

“I have to warn you, I’m not too good with surprises.” I whispered warningly while he chuckled.

“And now we have Korea’s new power couple, G-Dragon and his girlfriend, Hoku Fernandez.” A voice announced on the loud speakers set up around the place.

“Jiyong-ssi! Hoku-ssi! Can we have a few pictures?!” The press shouted as we reached what looked like to be the photography area. We stopped as Jiyong wrapped one arm around my waist while his other hand did a V-sign. I smiled towards the cameras holding one hand up in a wave, looking to every camera as they flashed. We had to have been standing there for a while before one of the workers gestured for me to walk off, which I understandingly did without any complaint. I stood aside, watching Jiyong as he posed and smiled for the cameras and fans. Would I ever get over how popular and amazing this man was? Honestly, probably not.
“Hoku-ssi! Hoku-ssi! Can we have a few pictures of you?!” They then shouted as I blinked in confusion towards Jiyong who was now walking towards me.

“Go on, it’s alright.” He whispered kissing my forehead before I nodded and carefully walked over to the center.

“Over here! Over here! Over here!” they all shouted as I smiled looking in every direction before Jiyong joined me again.

“Can we have a kiss?!” They then shouted causing Jiyong to chuckle and for me to blush brighter than the actual blush I was wearing.
“What do you say?” Jiyong whispered with his arm around my waist before I sighed.

“Won’t hurt I guess.” I muttered before I knew it, his lips were to mine, the flashes never stopped along with the screaming. He pulled away from me smiling before I looked over to see Top Oppa and Tyra walking around the corner.

“Aren’t you cold?” Jiyong whispered in my ear while I watched Tyra who obviously wished she were invisible right now.

“A bit.” I admitted before he put his arm around my shoulder to help me warm up while we waited for the others to join us.