Mother's Sympathy

USA VIP's Fan Club

Author’s POV…

“Did you see that?” Tyra whispered over frantic to the other girls who just smiled and nodded. They had been watching the exchange between Jiyong and Hoku all afternoon, it was driving everyone insane just watching. The fan meet finally ended as everyone gathered back stage.

“I wanna thank all the crew, security and employees who helped out tonight.” Hoku said in front of everyone bowing her thanks before everyone began cleaning up.

Hoku went out front to help everyone clean up the chairs and rubbish that was left behind while the girls loaded the SUVs’ up. Hoku picked up one of the chairs immediately wincing in pain, quickly dropping it before holding her head.

“Are you alright ma’am?” One of the employees nearby asked as Hoku quickly smiled and nodded, acting as if nothing had happened. That pain in her head disappeared as quickly as it had appeared, she went back to helping stack chairs. Moving a pile again and she about collapsed before a pair of arms caught her from behind.

“Hoku-ssi, are you ok?” Min Ki’s voice asked as Hoku quickly blinked away the pain before nodding.

“Sorry, stubbed my toe.” She lied walking off as he stood there confused.

“She was holding her head in pain just a little while ago sir.” One of the employees, the very one that had seen Hoku in pain mentioned over to Min Ki.

“In pain?” He asked as she nodded.

“She was holding her head in pain, she had that same expression she just had.” She explained as Min Ki nodded and walked off in thought.

Hoku on the other hand found refuge away from stray eyes in the closet bathroom, locking the door before she collapsed to the ground on her backside. Pulling her knees up to her chest, she rested her forehead on her knees before sighing.

“Not again.” She whispered groaning at the thought of her massive headaches returning due to her lack of sleep and eating.

“Damn it.” She whispered holding her head to feel that she had gained a fever in the last 10 minutes of sitting here, not good. Pulling herself off the ground using the handle of the door her eyes tightly shut hoping to get rid of the pain that was suddenly taking over. Pulling open the door, she stumbled out into the hallway starting to see spots blur her vision, taking quick refuge on the wall outside the bathroom, she rested her head back against the wall.

“Oh there you are Hoku-ssi.” A familiar voice spoke as she tilted her head looking over to Min Ki walking towards her.

“Do me a favor, can you get Jiyong.” She whispered panting as he stood there worried.

“Are you alright Hoku-ssi?” he asked as she sighed and nodded.

“Just bring him to me, quick.” She whispered as he nodded quickly taking off. Not seconds after her left her in the hallway, she slid down the wall to her backside panting.

 

“Jiyong-ssi.” Min Ki called out to the idol who turned to him.

“Can I speak to you?” Min Ki asked as he nodded confused, walking over to where he was.

“What is it?” Jiyong asked confused as Min Ki looked around before stepping forward.

“Hoku-ssi is looking for you.” Min Ki quickly informed the idol whose eyes shot open.

“What? Where?” Jiyong asked frantic as Min Ki pointed down the hallway.

“Just down and around the corner.” He informed as Jiyong took off running in that direction. Making it to the corner, he looked around it to see Hoku sitting outside the bathroom, her face buried into her knees. Quickly he ran over to her side worried.

“Hoku, Baby, are you alright?” He asked letting her nickname slip from his lips as he knelt in front of her. She just nodded and patted the spot next to her. Jiyong took a confused seat before looking over to her bare neck, suddenly having a feeling of touching it for some reason.

“Why did you want to see me?” he asked nervously staring at the back of her head lying in her lap.

“Is it about the news you found out?” He then asked not receiving an answer before feeling a sudden pressure in his lap. He quickly looked down to see her lying out in his lap. Not thinking anything he reached over to brush some hair out of her face only to feel how extremely hot she felt. He retracted his hand surprised, peeking over to see her eyes shut and her panting for air.

“Hoku?” he asked turning her head towards hers to see her sweating uncontrollably.

“Not again.” He said frantically picking her up into his arms before running off to backstage. Everyone shot out of their seats the moment Jiyong ran in with an unconscious Hoku in his arms.

“Oh my god, what happened?!” Selena shouted running over as Jiyong placed her gently onto a free couch.

“She passed out and I think she has a fever.” He frantically said as the girls ran over to check on her.

“I’m positive she hasn’t been sleeping or eating.” Eden whispered in realization.
“Just like when she fainted back at the G-Market photo shoot?” Seungri asked as the girls nodded.

“We need to get her back to her mom.” Tyra mentioned quickly as everyone began to pack things into the cars to leave faster.

“Jiyong drive her car, we’ll follow in the car behind you.” Youngbae mentioned over to Jiyong who hesitantly nodded and did as told. Jiyong loaded her into the passenger seat of her car before climbing into the driver’s seat. Actually Jiyong ended up following Selena who was in the car in front to her house, not remembering exactly how to get there.

“Hoku, I’m sorry this is all happening to you.” Jiyong whispered into the quiet car only hearing her panting.

“You never deserved any of this.” He whispered looking over to her.

“And I’m sorry for being so stupid with everything lately. I should have just told you the truth but I was afraid you and the members were going to get hurt.” He whispered hurt.

“If I had known everything would fall like this, I would give my music up to make sure you were still by myside.” He admitted keeping his eyes on the road.

“I’m not the same without you, I miss your smiles, your laughter, your scent, your presence.” He whispered letting the tears fall.

“I miss holding you, hugging you, telling you I love you, kissing you, holding your hand.” He added tearing up even more.

“I’ll do anything to have you back, please, just give me a chance.” He begged looking over to her sleeping figure in the seat next to his.

“I would give you anything.” He whispered looking away as they approached the house. Selena had called ahead of time to let Hoku’s mother know they were on their way. So the moment they arrived in the driveway, her mom and brothers were already running out to the car. Surprisingly to Jiyong, none of them looked angry to see him there, her mother even ran over to him to hug him, surprising everyone.

“Thank you Jiyong for taking care of her.” Her mother whispered while her brothers carried her out of the car.

“I’m so sorry she’s so stubborn to see how incredibly caring and in love with her you are. But give her time, don’t give up on her, she’ll come around.” Her mother begged causing Jiyong to smile.

“I had no intentions of giving up on her.” He mentioned causing her to smile. Seems to Jiyong that everyone wanted them together except for the one person he needed to be complete. He would have to work harder for her.