Free Day Plans

USA VIP's Fan Club

 

Author’s POV…

Big Bang’s ‘Big Show’ finished with 3 full sold out shows; the US Team had taken enough footage and photos, sending them immediately over to YG for them to work on the DVD.

“Yes sir?!” Hoku answered her phone call from YG the moment she stepped into the hotel room along with Selena.

“Good Work on the footage Hoku-ssi.” He praised causing her to smile and nod.

“Of course, thank you, it was a ton of fun.” She pointed out taking a seat on the edge of her bed.

“Dami-ssi informed me of the little scuffle that happened a few nights ago.” He said as she sighed looking down to her lap worried.

“You have to be the most reckless, worrisome employee that I have ever hired in the history of YG.” He started as Hoku looked down embarrassed and worried that he was about to sack her over the phone.

“But you are one of the bravest and selfless people I know.” He praised suddenly.

“Are you alright? How is your previous injury?” He asked now sounding worried.

“I’m alright sir; my ribs are healing as they should.” Hoku explained.

“That’s good to hear. Well I called because I have some news for you.” He mentioned as she looked up interested.

“Yes sir?” she answered.

“We have Steph flying in tomorrow night for Tuesday’s Music Video Shooting.” He explained as her eyes shot open excited.

“Really?” She asked smiling as he laughed.

“Daesung-ssi doesn’t know about it, so decide for yourself if he should know or not.” He explained while Hoku smirked evilly.

“Seungri-ssi Music Video shooting will be from Monday till Wednesday, Daesung and Stephanie’s Music Video shooting will be at the same time.” He explained as Hoku looked over to Selena who was digging through her suitcase.

“Seungri will take good care of Selena when it comes to Japanese Translation, so could you accompany Mr. Kim to the airport early Monday morning to pick her up and take her to filming site?” He asked as she sighed in contemplation.

“Yes sir.” Hoku mentioned walking over to the nightstand where the itinerary for the stay was, making sure to write it down.

“Also, promotions for Big Bang will start Thursday morning, you will accompany to the guys to the shows using the badge I have sent Mr. Kim.” He mentioned as she nodded writing it down.

“What about the others sir?” Hoku asked confused.

“That’ll be their vacation from the hard work, Mr. Kim will be sure to take care of them.” He mentioned as she hesitantly nodded. Soon enough their call ended with Hoku plopping down face first onto her bed.

“What did he want?” Selena asked walking in with her toothbrush in . Hoku just groaned rolling onto her back.

“You have Music Video shooting Monday to Wednesday.” Hoku explained as Selena looked to her unfazed.

“And stop avoiding him, you’re here in the first place to film it.” Hoku spat annoyed before Selena snorted.

“Also Stephanie’s coming in on Monday morning.” Hoku smirked as Selena stopped brushing her teeth in interest.

“Dae doesn’t know yet, so I’m going to surprise him on Monday.” Hoku mentioned before Selena continued to look at her.

“I’m guessing you’re supposed to stay with Stephanie while I’m with him?” She asked as Hoku looked over before nodding.

“YG’s order, Seungri knows Japanese but Dae and Steph don’t.” Hoku pointed out as Selena snorted going back to the bathroom. Hoku sat there staring at the intricate ceiling before her phone began vibrating. She sat up slowly before seeing a phone number she did not recognize.

“Wonder who it is?” Hoku whispered hesitantly answering it.

“Hello?” She answered unsure as how to answer.

“Hoku-unnie!” A voice shouted on the line as Hoku’s eyes shot open.

“Minzy-ssi?” Hoku asked as the person laughed followed by 4 other giggles.

“Hi unnie!” CL shouted causing Hoku to smile and sit back onto the bed.

“Hey.” Hoku said suddenly happy that she was talking to another girl besides her friends.

“We told you we would call.” Bom unnie pointed out causing Hoku to laugh.

“Yes you did.” Hoku laughed.

“Well we’re gonna be free tomorrow so we called to see if you wanted to have breakfast with us, maybe some shopping?” Dara unnie asked as Hoku smiled.

“That would be awesome.” Hoku answered.

“Will Jiyong oppa be ok with you coming with us?” CL asked teasingly causing me to snort.

“I’ll let him know beforehand.” Hoku mentioned causing them to laugh.

“We got your hotel info from Papa YG, so we’ll pick you up at 8am, is that ok?” Bom unnie asked as I looked to the clock to see that it was midnight already.

“That’s fine, just call when you get here.” Hoku mentioned before they both hung up. She sighed staring down at her phone to the phone number she was hesitating to call. Finally finding the courage to press the send button she stood up and walked out the door into the hallway for some privacy.

“Hey.” The voice answered groggily causing her to smile looking down the hall to his room.

“Sorry about waking you up if you were sleeping.” She mentioned apologetically as he chuckled a bit.

“Are you ok?” He then asked causing her to laugh.

“I’m fine, but I needed to let you know something about tomorrow.” She mentioned kicking the carpeted floor with her toes.

“What? Is everything ok?” He asked suddenly sounding more awake then he did a few moments ago.

“2NE1 called just now.” She started.

“What? Why?” He asked worried as she smiled.

“They-asked-if-I-would-go-to-breakfast-and-shopping-with-them-in-the-morning-so-I-just-called-to-let-you-know.” Hoku mentioned in one breath before hanging up smirking. She turned her attention towards his room just as the door swung open with Jiyong basically running out into the hallway only wearing a pair of black basketball shorts and his room robe.

 

Hoku’s POV…

I just smiled at his messy bed hair and what he was wearing as he ran down the hall towards me. He soon looked up shocked to see me there but then sighed, putting a hand through his hair when he read my smirk.

“If you wanted me out of my room, all you had to do was ask.” He mentioned teasingly as I leaned against the wall with my arms crossed, amused.

“If your head gets any bigger, I don’t think I’ll be able to date you anymore.” I then teased back causing him to smile and stop just a few inches from in front of me.

“If you’re going in the morning, I’m coming.” He said seriously while I sighed staring at him.

“Figured as much.” I muttered before looking to his bare torso. My cheeks lit on fire as I quickly looked away from him.

“What are you doing in the hallway anyways?” He asked as I sighed never looking at him before clearing my throat.

“Because Selena was in there.” I pointed out obviously.

“Well I just called to let you know, now go back to sleep.” I urged pushing him away before he caught my hand still against his chest.

“Can I have a hug?” He asked softly as I looked over surprised then to our surroundings.

“What happens if someone sees?” I whispered as he shrugged.

“I don’t care.” He muttered pulling me against his bare chest, engulfing me in his intoxicating scent.

“Good Night.” He whispered against my neck before kissing the side of my head.

“I love you.” He whispered on before pulling away as I smiled up at him.

“Love you too.” I smiled quietly at him before he leaned down kissing me gently on the lips. I waved in his direction as he walked silently down the hall back into his room. I sighed shaking my head while smiling as I stepped back into the room to see Selena looking at me suspiciously.

“What?” I asked shutting the door behind me as she looked me up and down.

“Did you just have a quickie in the hallway?” She asked as I snorted rolling my eyes as I walked past her.

“Sorry, I’m not you.” I teased back jumping into bed.

“Uh-huh.” He muttered sarcastically as I sighed under my comforter.

“Well I plan to sleep all day tomorrow if you wanna know.” Selena mumbled before Hoku turned her head towards her.

“I’m going out tomorrow.” I added as she looked at me confused.

“Where?” She asked as I sighed shutting my eyes momentarily before opening them.

“2NE1 asked for me to go with them shopping and to breakfast.” I pointed out as she continued to look at me.

“Alone?” She asked concerned as I groaned before shutting my eyes.

“Oppa is practically glued to my side now, you think he’d let me go alone?” I asked over annoyed before she smirked.

“That’s one of his good traits.” She replied before the room was filled with silent snores. What was a day of shopping and breakfast with 2NE1 and Jiyong going to bring?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not sure if this will be the last update until the New Year is over, if it is I would like to wish you guys a safe and Happy new year! Thank you for your support in the story so far, and don't worry, it is far from close to be finishing. Saranghae <3