[BREAKING NEWS G-DRAGON DATING JAPANESE MODEL ARISA?]

USA VIP's Fan Club

Author’s POV…

Trang was ecstatic to see the news the next day.

 

[POWER COUPLE G-DRAGON AND FOREIGN GIRLFRIEND CALL IT QUITS AFTER A FEW MONTHS]

BIG_BANG_G_DRAGON_08032011175452.jpg

 

 

Fans are protesting this morning after receiving shocking news that the ‘in’ couple of the year, Big Bang’s G-Dragon and newly released publicists of YG, Hoku Fernandez had called quits to their 2 month relationship. GD took to his twitter this morning apologizing and letting his fans know about the news before it hit the media.

 

“Morning VIPS! Today is a sad day for us all, I would like to apologize on my behalf but myself and Hoku have called it quits. No one is to blame but the natural way of life. I hope that you won’t be too upset with me.”

 

Photos of the newly single bombshell has surfaced on fan sites and media networks showing the said ex arriving at Incheon Airport earlier this morning. Her destination as of now has not been confirmed seeming that Big Bang is said to fly stateside in a few weeks for activities, but with the newly released information, some say Hoku left Korea in tears, hinting to the fact that she was leaving for home. The remaining YG publicists have yet to comment or answer our questions on the matter, nor anyone associated inside.


We will update as soon as we receive word.

 

“The bastard actually did it.” She whispered turning off the television in her company van, smirking.

“Did you say something Arisa?” Sarah asked back before Trang smirked and shook her head.

“No, but a change of plans.” She quickly said as Sarah looked back.

“What?” She asked as Trang smirked out the window.

“Chan, turn the van around.” Trang instructed as the driver did as told startling Sarah.
“What? Why? We have to be a shoot in 30 minutes.” Sarah mentioned before Trang rolled her eyes.

“Cancel it, Chan, YG building.” Trang instructed as Sarah froze.

“What? Why are we going there?” She asked panicked as Trang glared over to her, shutting her up immediately.

They pulled up outside the building, not waiting for Sarah to open her door, she found herself walking into the front door of YG, past security and into the elevator. She knew where she was going. Climbing off the elevator she was met by the most surprising girls.

“Oh? You’re….” One started as Trang rolled her eyes and pushed past the four.

“What the hell?” CL hissed annoyed catching Minzy before watching the stuck up woman walk past them.
“Wasn’t that the girl that was hitting on Oppa back in Hong Kong?” CL whispered as the girls nodded.

“Let’s follow her, something up.” Dara whispered as the girls nodded in agreement before following said girl towards Big Bang’s recording studio.
Not even knocking, Trang swung open the studio door scaring everyone inside, Big Bang members and Teddy.

“Trang.” Youngbae spoke surprised to see her while the others stood. Her eyes scanned the room before landing on the man in the studio just glaring at her.

“Ah, there he is.” She spoke in her high pitch voice before walking towards the door. Someone quickly grabbed her arm to stop her.

“What the hell are you doing here?” Top’s deep voice seethed causing Trang to smirk before turning to the upset members.

“Didn’t Oppa tell you?” She spoke innocently as they all blinked in confusion.

“Tell us what? How psychotic you are? I think you established that on your own.” Daesung whispered causing the members to chuckle. She gracefully ripped her arm out of Top’s before stepping back just as Jiyong walked out of the studio.

“Oppa, you didn’t tell them?” Trang whined turning and wrapping her arm tightly around his arm.

“Ji, what’s going on?” Youngbae whispered hesitantly while the others began to panic.

“Oppa is being modest, how cute.” She cooed reaching up to pinch his cheeks before he slowly pulled away from her fingers, looking away. She smirked up to his fake smile before turning to the members.

“You best get used to me, I’ll be around more often now that we’re dating.” She mentioned as everyone’s eyes in the room shot open.

“Dating?!” Teddy shouted shooting out of his seat while the members stood there frozen.

“Hyung, tell us it’s not true.” Seungri whispered hurt as Jiyong sighed turning to them.

“It is.” He mentioned as they all took a step back in disbelief.

“But Hoku-ah.” Daesung whispered before Jiyong snorted looking away.

“Haven’t we established that it’s over, nothing more.” He asked annoyed looking away before Top growled, marching over before grabbing Jiyong around the neck, pinning him to the wall. Jiyong thrashed under his hyung’s hold, no one in the room bothering to move to help their leader.

“Ya! Let him go!” Trang snapped attacking Top before he turned to glare at her.

“Want to switch places with him?” He hissed through his teeth in anger before she swallowed taking a nervous step backwards. Top turned his attention back towards the man staring at him from the wall, hands gripping his own.

“Jiyong, I thought better of you. Did  you break up with Hoku to go back to this?” Top shouted gesturing with his head to the woman still standing next to him. Jiyong hung quietly.

“I can’t believe you, Hoku was there for you, she cared about you more than anything, and you tossed her aside for her.” Top hissed annoyed, trying to control the fact that he wanted nothing more than to squeeze the life out of the guy.

“You don’t even like her!” Seungri shouted this time before Trang snorted.

“Oppa loves me, that’s why he left her.” Trang said proudly before Top dropped Jiyong to the ground, gasping in air.

“I’m through with this, I’m not taking orders from a leader as fake as this one.” Top mentioned in monotone, grabbing his things before leaving the room. Everyone stood there speechless as Trang leaned down to attend to the fallen man who wanted nothing to do with her.

“We need to find Hoku-ah.” Youngbae whispered in realization before Trang chuckled helping Jiyong off the ground, before being brushed off.

“No use, she’s back in the states already.” She mentioned as their eyes, including Jiyong’s shot open.

“What?” Daesung asked shocked as Trang smirked.

“Don’t’ believe me, then check for yourselves.” She mentioned grabbing Jiyong’s arm and dragging him out of the room. The moment they left, the remaining members ran over to the computer, pulling up AllKpop news to see the news they were dreading to see. Jiyong’s and Hoku’s break up was everything, making headlines on every page, then there it was, fan photos of Hoku arriving at Incheon, then arriving in LAX earlier in the morning. Youngbae growled before kicking the computer chair over, scaring everyone.

 

“Let me go.” Jiyong hissed as they walked through YG building. Trang just chuckled tightening her grip on his arm. He growled turning to her before ripping her arms off of me.

“When I tell you don’t touch me, don’t.” He hissed threatening into her face while she chuckled.

“Jiyong, you can scare me anymore, your mine, get used to it.” Trang whispered threatening Jiyong this time who just easily gave in and let her hold his hand.

“I want to go public.” She mentioned as they rode the elevator down to the lobby area. Jiyong froze and looked over to her, glaring.
“What? Why? You got me, what more do you want?!” He snapped causing her to smile before looking to the open door.

“I want everyone to know your mine.” She whispered as he growled kicking the wall of the elevator.

“How much more do you want me to suffer? I broke up with someone who meant the world to me, isn’t that enough?!” He shouted now in tears as Trang smirked.

“You either walk out those doors hand in hand with me, or I press send on this text and your drug abuse story and pictures will be sent through those printers faster than you blink.” She threatened holding up her phone before Jiyong froze. This woman was seriously the incarnation of Satan.

 

[BREAKING NEWS: G-DRAGON AND JAPANESE MODEL ARISA SEEN LEAVING YG BUILDING HOLDING HANDS?]

 

It has been confirmed through fan photos shot outside of YG Building, not hours after breaking it off with his Publicist Girlfriend, G-Dragon of Big Bang had been seen leaving alongside Japanese Model and the new face of Etude House Makeup, Arisa, holding hands. Many fans are outraged at the news of the heartthrob moving on so quickly with no concern for the other party.

 

After receiving these photos, Arisa, took to her Twitter account to agree with their dating allegations:

 

Beautiful Seoul! Fans don’t be too hard on us, we are in love and that is how it should be. Jiyongie apologizes for his fake accusations with the recent foreigner, but things between the two of us are great. Please be happy for us!

 

Many fans have begun to attack the said couple through many portals on the net along with both Arisa’s and G-Dragon’s Twitter Accounts. Many bashing comments have been seen on Arisa’s earlier post not 10 minutes after she posted it:
 

“What have you done to Oppa and Hoku Noona?!”

“Something is telling me your nothing more than a home wrecker.”

“Go back to where you came from and leave our Jiyongie alone!”

“It’s bad enough we had to give him up to her, but we refuse to let you have him.”
“You’re as fake as fake comes.”

“We’ll never accept you with him.”

“We loved Hoku noona with Oppa, go away!”

 

Comments left on G-Dragon’s Twitter account, weren’t has harsh but still hit home:

 

“Oppa what happened with Hoku-ah?”
“We want Hoku back
L

“Don’t be with Arisa, she’s evil.”

“Opppaaa, Noooooooo.”
“Where’s Hoku noona?”

“We thought you loved Hoku unnie?”

“I hate this new couple.”

 

Not long after confessing their relationship, the other Big Bang Twitter’s went into action, words from the members leaving us puzzled:

hlyX3Xr.jpg

 

znWmM48.jpg