Problem after problem

USA VIP's Fan Club

Hoku’s POV…

I knew Daesung and Stephanie were going to be ok, I could tell how much they liked each other and with Daesung being such a sweetheart, he wouldn’t just brush her off so easily. I chuckled a bit by the thought of what they could be doing right now.

“What are you laughing about?” A voice asked amused from next to me as I looked over through my bangs to see Jiyong looking down to me. I smiled, leaning more into his shoulder before lying my head on his shoulder.

“I can just imagine what those two love birds are doing right now.” I whispered over to him before he chuckled kissing my forehead.

“Where’s Top Oppa and Tyra?” I called out to those sitting at the table still before everyone shrugged.

“They said they were going dancing like an hour ago.” Youngbae-ah said from next to me before I snorted, knowing exactly what that meant.

“I can take a wild guess what that means.”  I muttered over to Jiyong taking a sip of my drink while he smiled. We were all having a good time when all of a sudden someone stumbles into Jiyong’s lap. I practically spit my drink out when I notice it’s a girl lying face first in his lap before placing my drink down.

“Oh hell no.” I hissed ready to yank her by her hair to get off before Jiyong pulled the girl up to stand only pissing me off further when I noticed who it was.

“Trang.” I hissed before she hiccupped smiling at me.

“Jiyong, get her away from me.” I warned keeping my eyes on her, I don’t know if it was the drinks I had consumed tonight or the fact that she so easily just stood there with everything she did to us, but I wanted nothing than to break her fingers off one by one and feed them to her. Seungri sitting next to me, put an arm around my shoulder to calm me down while Selena hissed from her spot.

“Stupid .” Selena hissed as Trang chuckled before flipping her hair over her shoulder.

“Look what I found, it’s the es table.” She chirped causing both me and Selena to hiss and shoot out of our seats.

“Come on , what else you got?!” Selena snapped causing Trang to flinch a bit.

“Trang, get the hell out of here.” Jiyong warned now that I was fuming, glaring at her while trying to stand correctly.

“Oppaaaa.” She whined as I reached over for her neck before Jiyong stood and grabbed me around my waist to stop me.

“Trang, get the hell out of here.” Youngbae snapped from the other side of the table only causing me to snort and pull away from Jiyong.

“I need to use the bathroom.” I muttered pushing past him before purposely pushing Trang aside only falling to her .

“What a .” Trang whispered watching me walk away.
“Hoku!” Jiyong’s voice shouted over the music before I snorted, stumbling further away. If I stayed there an longer I was going to hurt her or worse.

 

Selena’s POV…

“? I’m sure she rather be a than a man stealing .” I seethed sipping my drink before Seungri reached over massaging my thigh, probably trying to calm me down. Nothing was going to do that, the girl standing in front of us, yet again, still not catch a hint that my cousin and Jiyong loved each other. I can’t believe I just admitted that, but it was true, and for once I was going to make sure they stayed together for both of their own sakes. Trang scoffed as my comment before looking to Jiyong.

“Let me forewarn you again, you’ve already been in the hospital once. You touch him once more, I’ll make sure your permanently in there.” I threatened seeing that she was about to make a move on Jiyong now that Hoku was out of the picture.

“What about your image? That wouldn’t be good for you.” She pointed out causing me to snort.

“No image can be as bad as yours, plus does this face look like I give a damn about my reputation.” I asked pointing to myself seeing that she was now breaking out in a sweat.

“I’m going to go check on Hoku, you better be gone when I get back.” I said standing while Seungri held my hand, trying to keep me from leaving before I ripped my hand out of his and climbed out standing next to Trang.

“Or I’ll mop the floor with that fake face of yours.” I added smirking when I saw her freeze than walked off with Eden behind me.

 

Jiyong’s POV…

“Trang, leave.” I said annoyed that she had practically messed up our perfect night just by showing up. She whined, stomping her foot as she always had before taking a seat next to Youngbae who just pulled away from her.

“Why can’t you catch a hint that hyung hates you?” Seungri asked over annoyed while I took another swig of my drink. She just giggled before looking at me.

“Because I can see that he’s not fully over me.” She pointed out causing me to choke back on my drink in surprise.

“Hyung, you’re not right?” Seungri asked over hesitantly before I scoffed.

“Trang, maybe I loved you at one time in life, but I don’t anymore.” I hissed before she leaned back smirking.

“What if I said, you either go out with me or something will happen to that pretty little girl of yours.” She threatened causing my heart to stop.

“Trang, if you touch her, I’ll get you myself.” I hissed through my teeth glaring over the table at her.

“Just leave them alone already. Ji, moved on, without you.” Youngbae pointed out pushing her out of the booth and to the floor on her .

“You’ve been warned.” She mumbled before finally walking away.
“Geez, what a .” Seungri whispered before putting his cup to his lips annoyed.

 

Hoku’s POV…

I walked all the way to the bathroom before running into the nearest toilet with my stomach upside down. Both because I was upset and drunk, I threw up everything I had ate that day.

“Hoku?” I heard Selena’s voice call out as I groaned holding my head.

“I think I drank too much.” I whined before she pushed open the stall door before gagging.

“Oh god, what did you eat?” She spoke horrid, holding her nose by the smell.

“That looks like the tacos we ate earlier.” Eden pointed out as my stomach flipped before I threw up again.

“Ugh, remind me never to drink again.” I begged flushing the toilet before heading over to the sink to wash up.

“Man, that Trang girl is really persistent.” Eden mentioned fixing her hair in the mirror only pissing me off further.

“Was she still there when you guys left?” I asked looking at myself in the mirror before Selena growled.

“That dumb doesn’t know when to stop.” Selena hissed as I sighed massaging my forehead.

"I want nothing more than to strangle her." I hissed clenching my fists on the counter before sighing.

"She's driving me insane." I whined kicking the wall before turning to the girls.

“Well, let’s get out of here.” I spoke walking out before turning down the hall towards the dance floor.

“I’m surprise we didn’t see Donghae all night.” Eden shouted over while I nodded pushing through the crowd before a hand grabbed my wrist before pulling me. I yelped in surprise before looking up the arm to the owner to see none other than Donghae himself.