Meeting the Fans

USA VIP's Fan Club

Sorry y'all for the long wait for an update. I'm currently sick to the point that it's painful to just walk around the house. I was finally able to get this update to you. I hope you enjoy it even if it may be a bit short. If you have any requests for anything you want to happen between the team and Big Bang comment below, I'll try and add it since I'm having a slight writers block on everything. Hopefully I'll be better enough to update in the morning, if not, bare with me please.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bold & Italicised in Korean

Italicised in Japanese

Hoku’s POV…

The next day was like a funeral had run through the group. It was so quiet in the vans to the airport. Not only was Seungri still depressed about Selena, but now Daesung had joined him, seeing that Stephanie flew back to Jeju ahead of us. It was so depressing just riding with them in the van. Finally we had arrived at the airport, fans waited across the street to the entrance of the airport while we unloaded.

“Baby, stay by me, alright?” Jiyong whined grabbing my hand and intertwining his fingers with mine. He refused to let me do anything, with me still healing and in pain. It was actually pretty adorable to be honest. For the airport Jiyong had picked out my clothes, surprisingly enough, it was both fashionable as he had wanted me to be but at the same time comfortable. http://www.collegefashion.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/basic-travel-outfit.jpg

We had to wait a while across the street as Big Bang’s managers and coordi’s caught up with us.

“Are you alright?” Tyra asked over as I sighed and nodded for the thousands time.

“Did you take your medication?” Eden then asked only annoying me further.

“God! I took it, I can remember simple instructions, stop climbing up my about it.” I snapped quietly causing Jiyong to laugh and pull me to his side.

“Baby, everyone’s just worried about you, calm down.” He whispered directly in my ear, sending shivers down my spine before he kissed the side of my head. The fans across the street screamed every time he hugged me, or kissed my face, it was a little amusing that I actually looked over to them once to see all the signs they were holding. One in particular caught my eye.

Thank you for saving our Panda!

I smiled at it before Jiyong noticed me.

“What’s with the smile?” He asked as I gestured over to the sign also causing him to smile.

“I like that sign.” I pointed out causing me to smile and nod. At the same time, she was also holding a panda doll with a small American Flag on it.

“Can I go to her?” I asked as his eyes shot open.

“Over there?” He asked gesturing to the other side of the road before I nodded.

“Baby, it’s dangerous.” He whined pulling me to his chest as I kept my eyes on the girl.

“I want the doll.” I mentioned before he pulled away from me and sighed.

“Fine, quickly though.” He offered as I nodded, kissing his cheek before he gestured for the security guards to come over.

“I just want to go over and get that panda doll from that VIP.” I explained pointing over before they nodded. They carefully surrounded me as we walked over to the screaming fans. The particular fan I was interested in wasn’t at the front of the group so I had to somehow calm the crowd down.

“Bring her up!” I shouted pointing at the girl as the fans helped pulling her forward towards me. She was in tears looking at me as I smiled.

“It’s nice to meet you.” I mentioned bowing my head as she bowed her head back.

“I really liked your sign, so I came over to ask if I could have your doll?” I asked pointing to the panda doll in her hand causing her smile to grow.

“I want to give it to Seungri.” I added before she quickly nodded and handed it to me. I smiled and bowed my head before turning away. About to walk away I heard someone call out.
“Excuse me?” the voice called as I turned to see the same woman now being held back by security.

“It’s alright.” I mentioned to the guys as they nodded and let her through.

“Can I have a picture with you?” She asked as I smiled and nodded, taking the camera before handing it to one of the other security guards. I stood next to her, peace signs up, with her sign directly between us.
“Smile.” I said as he took the picture before handing it to her.

“Thank you so much.” She thanked repeatedly before I was escorted across the street. I walked straight to Seungri and tapped his shoulder.

“Noona?” He asked as I smiled and handed him the panda.

“For you.” I offered before he smiled that smile I had missed and took it.

“Thanks.” He whispered as I nodded and walked back over to Jiyong’s side.

Finally we were ready to embark into the airport. The large group of security basically encircled us with their hands intertwined with the others. Jiyong was glued to my side, he had one hand holding my hand while the other was wrapped around my waist protectively. I wasn’t going anywhere with him like this. To the other side of me was Daesung, making sure that I was extra safe. We made it to the other side of the street where the pack of VIPs were waiting. I waved my hand at the VIP I had spoke to earlier and gestured over to Seungri who had the panda doll tucked safely under his arm. She smiled and bowed her head in thanks to me. It took us twice as long to go through the airport than usual. We then in turn had to go through the security checkpoint thanks to Jiyong, who continually insisted that he had no jewelry left on him. Every time it was something, a ring in his pocket, his earrings, bracelets, seriously it was driving me crazy, but what could I do? This was the G-Dragon we were talking about here.

We made it to the VIP waiting area where we were able to rest from the hectic crowds outside the glass room.

“So this is what it feels like to be constantly followed?” I teased looking over to Jiyong would was updating his twitter.

“Get used to it baby.” He teased back causing me to snort.

“Take a picture with me.” He offered as I looked at him like he grew a third head.

“For what?” I asked surprised before he smiled.

“I wanna change my twitter picture.” He admitted causing me to smile.

“Fine, hurry before I change my mind.” I mentioned causing him to laugh and lean closer to me. I rested my cheek on his shoulder putting my finger up to poke my cheek aegyo style.

“1, 2, 3.” He counted smiling before taking the picture. We heard the constant squeals of the girls on the other side of the glass making me laugh.

“You should wave at them. Make their day.” I whispered resting my chin on his shoulder to see that he was uploading that picture through Instagram.

“They are your fans after all.” I added before he sighed and looked to me.

“I just ignore them.” He whispered causing me to laugh and nod.

“Exactly why they give you outrageous nicknames like ‘Cold Jiyong’.” I mentioned jokingly while he smirked.

“Fine, but once.” He said defeated as I nodded.  He sighed looking at me once more before looking over to the girls and waving. They went insane against the glass screaming only causing Jiyong to roll his head towards me.

“And now look what you started.” He mentioned causing me to giggle and shrug uncaring. Our flight back to Korea was long and eventless until we finally reached Incheon.

“Sir?” One of the security guards climbed onto the plane the moment they opened the doors and to our side.

“We had to shut the airport down.” He mentioned as my eyes shot open.

“Why?” I asked concerned before he bowed his head to me.

“There were a ton of fans in the baggage claim area, and outside near the road waiting for Big Bang and also you, Hoku-ssi.” He offered as my eyes shot open in surprise.

“I think it’s best if we you out the back.” He offered as Jiyong looked to me for some kind of reassurance.

“They came to see you.” I whispered before he nodded looking at me.

“Do you not have enough security or police on hand?” I asked interested before he nodded.

“We do, but to make sure it’s safe for you, it’s best to go out the back.” He mentioned as I looked to Jiyong again.

“Come on, it’s safer if we go out the back.” He said tugging on my arm while I held my ground. It was times like these when I was still a fan, the idol would sneak out the back making us beyond hurt and upset that waiting in the airport so long just to see them, while they snuck out the backdoor and to their hotel without us knowing.

“Come on baby.” He urged as I looked around for an excuse.

“I need to use the restroom.” I quickly said before he sighed and nodded.

“I’ll wait for you here.” He mentioned as I shook my head.

“No, just wait for me below, I’ll manage alone.” I mentioned while he hesitantly looked at me.

“Oh come on, I’m not going to get lost from the bathroom to the plane door.” I pointed out before he sighed.

“Fine, but if you take too long, I’m coming back.” He mentioned leaning forward and kissing my forehead, careful of my bandage before we walked out with my bag. I waited till they were out of the plane and down the stairs before I looked around. Stepping out of the plane quietly, I walked quietly past the door down the stairs to peeked through the window. Everyone was being loaded into the vans below while Jiyong stood at the bottom of the stairs waiting for me. I sighed, turning on my heels before I began walking up the ramp towards the airport.

“Hey? I thought you had to use the restroom.” A voice mentioned behind me, causing me to flinch and freeze.

“Damn it.” I whispered before turning to face Top oppa’s suspiciously and confused expression.

“I don’t think it’s right to leave the fans that have probably been here all morning and sneak out the back.” I mentioned before he sighed looking over his shoulder than to me.

“I had a feeling you were going to ditch.” He mumbled walking over to me as I looked at him confused.

“What are you doing?” I asked before he sighed looking down to me.

“You think I would let you go out there alone?” He asked amused causing me to laugh.

“Come on, let’s get this over with.” He whined as we walked up the rest of the ramp. Just as security had said, the airport was nearly empty except for the rare chance of security. Walking towards the baggage claims we could hear the fans screaming their lungs off, still expecting to see Big Bang come down the escalators. One of the security guards looked at us shocked before getting on his radio about it.

“Well there goes hiding. I’m sure he just radioed every security guard on duty.” I pointed out smirking before he laughed and nodded.

“Should we wait for the others then?” He asked stopping as I shook my head.

“Nah, we’ll meet them downstairs.” I laughed stepping onto the escalator and into view with Top oppa. The fans went insane as I smiled and waved at them. We reached the bottom of the escalator before I heard my name being yelled for another reason.

“HOKU!” The voice yelled as I sighed at the familiarity only to turn around and see the rest of Big Bang walking down the escalator. I smiled up at his annoyed face before I began walking towards the sections off area. I then felt a hand in mine as I looked over surprised to see Jiyong now standing next to me.

“If you wanted to meet with the fans, you should have just said so.” He whispered causing me to laugh. We walked through the airport slowly, letting the fans take pictures and meet the guys. Yah, sure it was dangerous, but this was the life of a celebrity, a life that I was now involved in. Would I be able to handle it?