002

We are your OPPA!!

HyeYong's POV

"Wait Wait. What is all this about?" I tried to struggle but in no time, I was already stuck in the van that drove off.
" Annyeong hasaeyo! Hoya, SungJong ipmida! " the 2 boys introduced themself cheerfully.
" Yes, I know who you 2 are. The group members of my oppa. But...But what is this? What is going on? " I complained.
" Oh sorry. hehe Actually, from today onwards you will be filming WE ARE YOUR OPPAS with us. How long it is going to last, we are not sure too. " Hoya explained.
"Bwoh?!" I tried to organise my thoughts. " uhm ok..finally I get to see hyunnie oppa! " 
"OH?! Traffic Jam? gosh it will take about an hour to reach back the dorm. " SungJong said, interupting our conversation. 
Looking at the long stretch of vehicles in front of the van made me very sleepy. Little did I know, I was already leaning on Hoya's broad shoulder recharging my brain and mind. I could not bother more about what was going on as I know it would not change anything.


SungJong's POV

"Hyung! There is a massive traffic jam here. It will take us about an hour to reach back home! How is the decorations going on? HyeYong is so tired that she has fallen asleep *psst on Hoya's shoulder*. " I sent a message to WooHyun hyung, informing him of our situation right now.
I was very excited and hyper. I wanted to play with HyeYong but after sitting in her lecture, with all the diagrams and all sorts. I feel tired too. I was thinking about the stress and tiredness she has to go through everyday for lesson. Something that might seem very foreign to her since it was not very much a girl type of course. I decided not to disturb her and let her have her little nap. Little did I know, I, fell asleep too on the van.


WooHyun's POV

"You've got a message! You've got a message!" my phone beeped in the midst of decorating the dorm.
"Must be Jongie." I thought
"Hyung! There is a massive traffic jam here. It will take us about an hour to reach back home! How is the decorations going on? HyeYong is so tired that she has fallen asleep *psst on Hoya's shoulder*. " at first I did not process anything. I just told the other boys that they were stuck in a jam. I read the message again to confirm.
"BWOH!!!" I screamed out loud! 
"What?" SungGyu hyung came running, grabbing my phone. 
"This Hoya..I asked him to fetch my sister, not to hit on her!" 
" Aigoo...Well Done my Hoya! " SungGyu joked. " But she must be very tired. Where do you expect her to lean? Against the window, resulting her bumping her head with every bumpy route hyung drives across? She will become dumb with all the hittings. Moreover, Hoya's shoulders are really nice to lean against hehe." SungGyu reasoned out.


DongWoo's POV

"YAH! You two! stop wasting time and help." I barked.
"Aigoo, this woohyunnie. When it comes to camera, it is all aegyo and abs. When it comes to his little sister, SO PROTECTIVE!" i mumbled, loud enough for SungYeol who was beside me to hear, but not loud enough for WooHyun to hear.
But still, I got caught. " OF COURSE! She is my little princess. And mommy said I have to protect her especially during the filming." WooHyun retorted back at my not so loud comment.


Hoya's POV

WOW. Such good genes running in the family. She is so prretty even when she is sleeping. Hoya was looking at her from a very awkward angle. But good enough to see all features of her face. Long eye lashes. Small little mouth. Straight black natural hair. Oh. Anything I could ask for this princess. Thanks to WooHyun, I am now able to get to know this lovely lady. I wonder how things will go on for the filming.And for our daily lives.

 


Here is my 2nd chapter. A very short one. Sorry if it is very boring. I will improve on it. Please give your comments. THANK YOU
SARANGHAE.


THANK YOU VERY MUCH @AplusCassiELF for subscribing. I will update real soon.