013

We are your OPPA!!

HoYa's POV

The two of us walked down the streets blissfully. Everyone was looking at us. Fangirls squaling away, snapping picutres of us. Who cares, I am going to let the whole world know that Nam HyeYong is my, Lee HoWon's girlfriend.
"Hyung! It is on the house right?" I said as I pulled her into my friend's accessories shop. She looked at me, a little confused. "She is Nam HyeYong/ My girlfriend." I proudly introduced her. "Annyeong hasaeyo." she said shyly.
"Yah. HoYa ah. Where did you go to find such a pretty lady?" he teased us. She was blushing when she said " Kamsahapmida."
"She is WooHyun's sister. She just moved in with us to film our new variety show. Guess you haven't been catching up on us right?" I said, pretending to be a little disappointed. Still quite confused by the situation, she held my hand tighter. Just like how a 5 year old princess would do when meeting with a stranger.
"He is the hyung I told you about. The one that I went to meet just now. This couple ring, he is the one that chose it and did the engraving for us." I explained. Then she loosen up a little and put on her lovely smile. She thanked him again sweetly.
"Here! This is my name card. If he ever bullies you or let you down, just call me. I will get the whole crew to hunt him down. Haha" hyung teased at us. "WHOLE CREW?!" she was taken aback.
"The crew that I used to dance with before I debut in INFINITE." that was when she understood everything. We bidded our goodbyes and continued shooping. 
We took sticker pictures, bought a few couple items. Ok, actually it was a lot. Couple tee, socks, handphone key chains, handphone cover, earpiece and more. Mostly were in purple. "Oppa, why not we just buy a bucket of purple paint to paint the dorm. Look at the amount of purple stuff we got!" she joked. I felt I had the whole world in my hands. We shopped and walked around for 5 hours. Time passes so fast. It was already 5:30pm. Seeing that she was a little tired, I suggested that we sit down for a drink before heading back. I got her a cup of hot chocolate instead of cold drinks. We went up to the second floor of Davichi Cafe, I put our shopping bags down and went to get the drinks.
"Hyung. Are you guys done practicing? HyeYong is a little tired. We are going back in half an hour, or maybe an hour."
"Alright. We are packing up and leaving the dance studio soon. Make sure you don't leak anything to her. If not tonight, you will be sleeping outside the dorm."SungGyu hyung threatened me.
"Araso. Hurry up alright."
I finished my conversation with SungGyu hyung. Collected our drinks and went back up.


HyeYong's POV

"Cha. Grande hot chocolate for my princess." he said, giving me the best smile in the world. "Thank you." I replied with my sweetest voice and sweetest smile.
"Heheh. I know this is a little weird to ask in public. But, when does it end?" he asked shyly. "It?" I tilted my head in confusion. "You know..that...that monthly spell thing." he was so cute stumbling with his words. I really had an urge to pinch his cheeks. "OOOHHH..that....I suppose another 2 more days? The cramps yesterday made it worse. So it will be a day or two longer." I explained. He nodded. I told him what to take note of so he does not have to freak out the next month or the next hehe. Basically, anything is fine for me, except cold drinks. Cold drinks would kill me just like how it did yesterday. Sometimes even worse. "Ok. Now that I know, I don't have to go all panicky in case something happens in the future." We continued talking about other stuff. From school, to my best friend, to what I usually did, before entering INFINITE's dorm.
He found out that singing and dancing, and even more, debutting as a singer was my first dream. I would often sneak off with WooHyun oppa to go for dance practice and vocal lessons when I was young. However, 3 years ago when oppa announced his will to become an idol, my whole family turned upside down. My parents were furious initially. But now seeing how successful he is, everything is back to normal. Yet for me, I have to go with my second dream. Aeronautical Engineering.  My parents were shocked when I disclosed to them I wanted to enter this field of study. A girl should be studying business or some communication courses. Yet I chose this. I told them to trust me as I knew what I wanted, at least for that moment. That was how I ended up in this course. 
As we laughed and we talked, we started to understand each other. And so, one hour passed. We finished up our drinks and headed back. HoYa took all the shopping bags in his left hand and held on to my tiny little hand with his right. Well, my hands were tiny compared to his big and warm ones. We then took a subway back.
As we were walking back, I tugged on oppa's shirt. "Oppa, can we keep  this a secret first? I don't want them to be hunting down you so quickly. Or at least until you guys go to the broadcasting station to watch the preview of this episode." I asked him. 
"Anything you wish my baby. I will respect your decision." he told me, rubbing the back of my hands with his thumb. 
"And another thing. I know that you have realised MyungSoo oppa has a liking towards me. But since we are not disclosing to them, MyungSoo oppa will not know that we are an item. So if he happens to get a little too close to me, please don't be angry alright." I tried to talk to him.
"I won't. When you are ready. I will always be here for you. But, just don't go too close to him alrightey?" he joked. 
Standing in front of the lift, he pulled me in for one last kiss before heading up. He held my hand all the way to the doorstep. Oppas would not be ending their practice until 7pm, so they would not be back so early. Or so, I supposed. Not until when I was skipping happily into the living room. 6 guys, in their track pants and dance practice clothers, sitting in the living room. That atmosphere was sure bad. Hell was gonna break loose. I tried to sneak back into the room, only to be called.
"Nam HyeYong!" SungGyu oppa summoned me. I wasn't feeling good about this. Not with that tone and the fact that naggy leader had just called me. I stopped in my track turned around, trying to act like nothing happened.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if this was a short chapter. I will be uploading 2 more chapters I suppose. Then I will stop for about a week until my exams end. Studying hard for exams, with INFINITE in mind. hehe.. seeing how hard they practice, how tired they are, I have to work even harder, study even harder. (:

Thank you to my subscribers and readers. Thank you a lot (: