047

We are your OPPA!!

HyeYong's POV

FF to Day1 of being a secret trainee.
First time in my school life, school !! For real. I got called to the principal's office for bad news. It wasn't that bad actually, but at least to me it is.
"HyeYong, TeenTop boys and Park JungMin, you will form a class of your own. Just 8 of you. Your lessons will only be held from Mon to Wed. " the principal explained to us.
"Why?" I asked, realising that I was the only one who didn't understand anything.
"Well, TeenTop boys are going to debut soon. Since most music programs are held from thurs to sun, we cant afford to let them skip classes." he paused.
"As for the two of you," he pointed at me and JungMin oppa. " You two will have full day trainings on Thurs and fridays. Skating rink 2 will be closed at all times till the end of the competition. "
"Wait. What competition?" now TeenTop boys are confused.
"Well, HyeYong is." he was about to continue.
"Wait. They don't know. Don't tell them yet." I pleaded.
"You are classmates, close buds, they should know." he paused.
"You guys remember the girl with the stage name SCHADI?" he asked.
"Uhm, the girl that got 2nd in the inter-poly figure skating competition? The one with Park JungMin  hyung?" they questioned.
"Well yea. She is the one." principal pointed at me while I mentally facepalmed myself.
"Serious?!" they exclaimed.
"Yes..but can you guys please please keep it a secret? Please." I pleaded them seriously.
"Alright. But why?" CAP asked.
"I will fill you guys in next time. Lets go to our new classroom." I told them. After school, there was a car waiting for me outside. A lady stepped out.
"Annyeong hasaeyo. Sajangnim sent me here to pick you up." she said, I nodded and followed her. She drove up to a building about 20minutes away from my school.
"Dance studio is on the 2nd floor, vocal room and studio is on the third." she toured me around.
"You will be meeting your trainers today." she informed. I tried to look forward to it. I entered the dance studio, and saw 3 people discussing some thing.
"ah. You must be HyeYong." They welcomed me warmly.
"Neh. Annyeong hasaeyo." I greeted.
"I am Kim MiAh your vocal trainer. I am Lee JungWon, your dance trainer and i am Lee TaeHwan, your studio trainer." I shook their hands one by one.
"You can treat us like friends." they said. I nodded.
"I heard that you already have very good skills." JungWon oppa said.
"Can we take a look?" he asked.  So I prepared myself, I sang two covers, and then danced a hip hop and BTD.
"Wow. We are amazed. I think we have to discuss with sajangnim about your potential." they praised. I bowed and thank them.
"uh i think i have to go with you as i have some change in schedules." I said.  We decided to walk over since it was about 15minutes away. And also that we could talk and know each other better.
"Sajangnim." we greeted as we entered the office. They decided to talk it openly so that i can know what i lack in and what will be planned for me. After that, i discussed with them about the change in my school timetable as well as my figure skating trainings. We decided that after school on mon to wed from 4-10pm, i will have trainings.
Mon will be vocal trainings, tues dance training and wed will be studio trainings. Thurs and fri i will have my figure skating training and sat morn too. Sat afternoon i will have random trainings. Sun will be total free day for me. I agreed telling them that i had told the oppas that i am involve in some major project, thats why i end school so late. Lucky for me, 2 weeks later, INFINITE oppas have to start their 18-hours practice for their Japan debut. That means i might be able to keep them unsuspicious for quite some time.


HoYa's POV

"Baby!! You are back!" i ran and hugged her. It has been the first time she has been away from me for like hours!!!
"You are going to miss me a lot then. It will be like this every day, everweek." she told me.
"Are you serious?!" I pouted. ok i am going crazy now!!
"yes. Well except for sundays." she smiled.
"Thank god!"
"Come on HyeYong must be tired right?" WooHyun broke us apart.  She said no while yawning, how cute.
"You are my princess. Now go wash up and go sleep alright." I pushed her into our room. Dear jongie has already fallen into deep sleep. Soon after, she came out drying her hair. Then we fell asleep quickly.
This continues on for the next week.. She comes home real late and tired. We hardly talk to each other. Even on sundays, she is busy studying, doing research.
Third week. We start our 18-hours of practice, she is still busy. Both of us are. She wakes up early to leave for school while we are all dead asleep. When we get back home all tired, she is already in dreamland. I miss her. I miss the times we had. Those kisses, those i love you, those hugs. I kept telling myself not to disturb her as if it was me, i would not want to be disturbed too.