065

We are your OPPA!!

DongWoo's POV

We headed back to the dorm to was up. All of is were energetic after the climb. Then HoYa turned around and put his finger on his lips. I peeped in front to see HyeYong resting her head on his shoulders. We kept quiet as her soft snores filled the van.  *Aigoo, our dongsaeng must have prepared so much for today. Waking up early to prepare our track pants and shoes, and to wake us up too.* I looked at her and sighed. Soon we reached back the dorm. HoYa softly carried her so that she will not wake up. He laid her on her bed, placing her bear into her embrace, then he headed off to shower.
"HyeYong ah, ironaso." I went to wake her up since she was the only one who has not wash up. She stumbled out of her bed got her stuffs and headed towards the bathroom. Aigoo, isn't our dongsaeng cute? As she was bathing, we gathered in the living room thinking of what to do for her. After all, she has done so much for us this morning. We decided to bring her to shopping and pamper her with new clothing.
"Oppa, what are we doing later?" she asked.
"You will see."

"Here. Try this, this and this." SungJong pushed 3 dresses to her.
"Oppa, this are dresses." she whined.
"Just go! Before I follow you in to help you change." HoYa threatened. She immediately ran off to the changing room. She came out to look at the mirror, pulling on the hem of the dress every now and then.
"Stop moving. Let me see." SungJong scolded.

"This. Go go." I threw another top onto the pile of clothes the salesgirl was carrying.
"Ok. This will do. She can go try them on now." Gyu hyung stopped. After trying on her clothes, we took turns to pay for it. She was whining at us, asking us not to waste money.


HyeYong's POV

I did not know trying on clothes were this tiring. I am so hungry too.
"Oppa...." I called out.
"Yes? We are not done with you.." WooHyun oppa ignored me.
"But.."
"No buts." SungYeol oppa pushed me along as we went into another shop.
"I am....*growls* hungry." I mumbled. The oppas all turned and look at me. Then at their watch.
"Oh my, it is already 2pm." HoYa oppa exclaimed.
"Sorry dongsaeng. We got too overhead with buying you clothes." Gyu oppa apologised.
"Faster!! I am going to make you boys pay hehe." I threatened.
"Ahh.. So hungry." I grumbled as we stepped into a restaurant.
"What do you want to eat?" HoYa oppa squeezed himself closer to me. Just nice, the music in the restaurant changed to INFINITE's mwolla. 
"That answered your question." I giggled. I flipped through the menu, not knowing what to eat even though I was really hungry.
"Kimchi stew? Bibimbap? Chicken?" they bombarded me with questions.
"Uhm...uhm.... Chicken!" I wanted to shut them up. Aish so noisy. After a while, the food finally came.
"Chalmokkaesipmida." we all said. Then we started digging in.
"HyeYong ah, eat more." the oppas said as the stuff a little bit of their own food into my plate.
"We have more shopping to go!" SungYeol oppa announced.
"But oppa, if I eat too much, I gain weight, and I can't wear those beautiful clothes you bought for me just now." I complained.
"Nevermind. Then we will buy more for you." they agreed.
"Andwae!!" I protested.
"Then faster debut, and earn money and treat us." MyungSoo oppa blurted out. What?!
"Hey. That is a good deal." Gyu oppa agreed and high fived him. *facepalm* After our very filling lunch, we headed out to the streets. Fans immediately squealed upon seeing the oppas. WooHyun oppa and HoYa oppa quickly came up to my sides to protect me.
  "You have to get used to this if you are going to be a star." HoYa oppa leaned towards my cheeks and whispered into my ears. His voice so close to me, made me relax from the crowd, but at the same time tense up for being so close to me.
"Come on, we don't have much time. Stop being so lovey dovey." Gyu oppa nudged us. We quickly made our way out of the crowd. This time, they started to buy shoes for me. High cuts, heels, flats...
"Oppa!! There are only 7days in a week. I don't need so many shoes!" I complained.
"Come on, our dongsaeng need to be a fashionista!" Jongie oppa smiled. 
"I think I will be more human-like if I don't have so much variety of clothes." I mumbled. Showing that I was clearly unhappy being such a burden.
"Ung?"
"Oh.. Mianhae. We didn't know you feel so..."
"for buying so much clothes for you." the oppas apologised. They continued their sentences like they could read each others mind. Or maybe they really could. Seeing how sad they look after I voiced out my opinion, guilt suddenly pounced up on me.
"Oppas..." I cooed.
"Yes?" they replied, not looking at me. I went to pull them all in for a group hug.
"Mianhae oppa. I don't mean to be so rude." I looked to the floor. They suddenly broke apart and push me into the middle. Shocked by what they did, I stood rooted. They then closed up. 
"Oppa..?" I was trembling. Then I realised what they were doing. I was being squeezed in the middle of 7 boys, hugging me tightly.
"It's ok" they whispered. I smiled back.
 



GROUP HUGGIE!!! damn..I miss my hugs from my seniors...our random group hugs especially after a tiring event.. :(
since this is a short chapter compared to just now, I shall do a little gif spam..but GIFs ARE NOT MINE!

tumblr_ly3jvel1Ld1qd6ajbo1_500.gif
HoYa staring into the mirro's reflection looking at me HEHEHE 
tumblr_ly3l4qoIsB1r4fnj8o1_500.gif
When I called his name, he tried to be like MyungSoo oppa and do a pokerface...BUT ISN'T HE CUTE?!
tumblr_ljhqoeK06Q1qc0kobo1_400.gif
So he decided to go a little crazy.....
image
and so my oppa started to shake his head at how crazy/lame/choding/whatever-you-can-think-of / my boyfriend in the fanfic is...he can't believe that his dongsaeng is in love with this crazy member of INFINITE hahaha