054

We are your OPPA!!

SungGyu's POV

9am, I woke them up one by one. HyeYong is still not back. We washed up and headed for practice. While taking a break, I received a message.
"SungGyu ssi, can we meet for a while at about 2pm? It is something important." it was from JungMin. 
"Arasso, text me the venue."
"Portchester polytechnic. Make sure you do not get recognise." he informed me. I got permission from our managers and headed out. I met JungMin at the cafeteria. He led me to some other quiet place for some conversation.
"I want you to promise me, what ever happens later, what ever you see later, must be kept a secret for now." he kind of demanded.
"Ok." I promised.
"Ok. since yesterday, HyeYong has been torturing herself with endless practice." he paused.
"Practice?" I asked, wasn't she suppose to be doing a major project instead?
"Yes. I believe she had told you she was involve in some major project. In actual fact, she is undergoing training for a figure skating competition in july." he informed me.
"Wait. Figure skating?" I was shocked. 
"I will explain that further later. She made me promise not to let anyone know about it. Don't worry, yesterday she was camping overnight in school, here." he said, showing me a small room. A small room with some lockers, a small sofa, a shoe rack, a small table and a white board. Then I saw her back pack placed neatly at a corner, a sleeping bag on the floor with her bear.
"SungGyu ssi. This way please." he gestured. Before we enter a big door, he paused.
"Whatever happens later, whatever you see, please do not have any reactions. She doesn't know you are here." JungMin informed me. He lead me to one of the seats after introducing me as his cousin so that HyeYong does not realise that it was actually me. I watched her fall and stand, do some stunts but end up falling. 
"UGH!!!!" she let out in frustration, most probably because she could not get the steps right. We both turned and looked at her in the rink. I was angry with myself. I wanted to go up and stop her. But she does not know it is me. So JungMin started explaining to me how she got involved with figure skating. That was when I found out she had faked about not knowing how to skate on ice. Then I found out about her stage name, Schadi.
"Yah!!! You are not suppose to practice that routine on your own!!" he shouted as he caught sight of her trying to do a very complicated routine while we were conversing. She was in a semi squatting position. Her right leg was stretched out straight in front, while she squat with her left leg. 
"Ahh!" she let out a grunt. Right after JungMin told her off, she slipped. Her right leg ran out of control and the blade from the skate boots sliced across her forearm. She held her arm tightly and winced. 
"Yong ah Gwenchana?!" he asked from his spot.
"Neh oppa. Don't come over!" she shouted back while trying to stand up. Blood was dripping onto the ice floor as she exited to get a towel. JungMin sat back down.
"Aren't you going to do anything?" I asked in disbelief as he sat down.
"Nope. We came to an agreement long time ago that unless one of us can't stand up, if not we won't help each other up." he told me. What kind of sadistic agreement this is.
"By the way. Why did you call me? Why just me?" I asked.
"Well, I only have your number. Secondly, since you called me the first time, I suppose you, being the leader, is mature and sensible enough to keep this as a secret first." he told me. I kept quiet thinking about it.


DongWoo's POV

Gyu hyung came back to practice. He told us he had some important friend to meet. We practiced and practiced, trying to get our minds off worrying about HyeYong. We reached home at the usual time, but none of us could sleep, in case she returns. She did not.  4 days passed, there was no news of HyeYong. We were almost going to file a police report. 
"Let's wait some more. I am sure she will be back real soon." Gyu hyung assured us as if he knew something we don't. We decided to visit Portchester polytechnic since the students there said she only had lessons on mon to wed. We asked the students about her whereabouts and they lead us to the school field. She was sitting on one of the benches with JungMin. She looked up and saw us standing at the opposite side. Her eyes looked through our souls. There were much hurt expressed from her eyes. I wanted to tear. I wondered how much hurt we had made her go through. She started to pack her bag and left holding onto JungMin's hands.
Ok. Some one please fill me in with what is going on right now?! She left hurriedly. 
"HyeYong! HyeYong!!" we shouted as we chased after her. HoYa raced ahead and stopped in front of them. Then he did something we did not expect.
"Oh My God!!" HyeYong shrieked. "Oppa gwenchana?!" she knelt down to JungMin who landed on the floor after HoYa gave him a punch.
"Don't touch my girl." HoYa warned.
"We broke up already." she told him coldly. Still tending to the injured JungMin.
"HyeYong. Come back with us." WooHyun said.
"No. I won't. It is all over." she stared right into her brother. She then helped JungMin up and they walked away.
"Ahhh!!!" HoYa screamed through the corridor. We were then chased out of the school for creating so much commotion. The next two days, we could not focus at all. We were getting angry with HyeYong's change of attitude.
"Yah! Nam WooHyun! You are her brother! You should not bash her up like what the fans are doing!!!" Gyu hyung told WooHyun off.
"I don't care. She changed. She is no longer my sister." WooHyun said coldly. 
"Guys. Come with me, i have to show you all something." Gyu hyung said. We walked out with him and entered the van.
 



You must be wondering why I am spamming updates right? 3 reasons...
1) I finished writing quite a number of chapters already.
2) I am going to get really really really busy from next week onwards. So this shall be my apologies in advance?
3) I want to finish this fanfic soon cause, readers are not commenting :( and also I want to start on another fanfic soon..