008

We are your OPPA!!

I was suppose to update at least 2 chapters in the afternoon. But I got too tired and fell asleep. SO SORRY. so here I am writing it.. at 8:05pm..my punishment for taking such a long nap hehe. Hope you will enjoy it (:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HoYa's POV

After washing up, HyeYong conitnued with her studies. We sat in the living so as not to disturb her. Watching our drama on TV, we started to discuss on ways to make her eat more. She is way too skinny and light. We even thought of an evil plan. That is to reveal her actual height and weight. I was against the idea initially because I like her. I thought I had the responsibility to protect her privacy. But I wanted to find out how unhealthily fit she is. It was 10:30pm, 2 hours since she started her revision. I went into the room to check on her. Maybe she has fallen asleep. I walked in, surprised that she was still studying. I told her to take a little break but she said she would fall asleep right away, seeing how much we had fed her during lunc and dinner. Such a hardworking girl.
"Your results must be very good." I commented.
"Nope, not really. I am studying this very hard as it is a very guy course.l Not a course that girls could easily catch up with." She replied humbly. I walked out after encouraging her and informed the others.

 

MyungSoo's POV

After about an hour since HoYa checked up on her, she slowly opened the door to check what we were doing. I guessed she had finally finished her revision for tonight. "Come sit over here. I know it is a little late, but watching a little bit of drama would be fine, right?" I asked. She skipped over and sat down beside me. The drama was about a girl stuck in a love triangle. The 2 man involved, happened to be the best of buds since childhood. But they ended up fighting over this girl. SungJong carelessly remakred. "If only...if only she made up her mind quick enough, the 2 friends would not have to fight like this." All of us turned towards our maknae. He sure is a major drama critic. As the episode came to an end, baby girl was so tired that she fell asleep on my shoulder. At that moment, I wanted to bend over and kiss her, but the rest were around. I also did not want to cause another accident like yesterday night. HoYa hyung signal to me that he would carry her to bed. We followed them into the bedroom, quietly whispering goodnight into her ears. WooHyun hyung gave hr a goodnight kiss on her forehead. I was the last to leave the room. I was hesitant as I did not want to leave HyeYong alone with HoYa hyung. But SungJong was in the room too. I tried to calm my nerves down.


HyeYong's POV

I was sleeping very soundly. However, my cramps decided to hit me while I was having a goodnight sleep. I shifted myself into a foetal position. I started wimping. Holding in the pain and the noise so as not to wake any of them up. I started shivering in pain and my breathes became a little unsteady. 'Pabo. Why drink so much cold drinks' I scolded myself. I hated this feeling. I shut my eyes tight and prayed for it to go away. 
"HyeYong..HyeYong are you ok? Don't scare me please." someone shook me. I opened my eyes slowly, only to find a black figure standing by my bedside.


HoaYa's POV

I looked at her little body covered by the blanket. I wearned for her to be my girl. "Goodnight baby." I whispered across. I turned my body and was about to drift off to my dreamland about her. Suddenly, I heard someone breathing in very hard. And there were slight wimping sound too. At first I thought it was SungJong getting too tired from punching that teddy bear of his. But they weren't coming from the bed above mine. They were coming from.... 
'HYEYONG!!' I screamed in my head. I rushed off my bed, over to her.
"HyeYong..HyeYong are you ok? Don't scare me please."



ok end of chapter 008. Sorry that it is so short.  Next chapter is longer. So sorry again (:. Enjoy it. (: saranghaeyo <3