067

We are your OPPA!!

MinAh's POV

"MinAh-ssi, can you explain to me what happened?" DongWoo-ssi softly asked me. *Should I make up some story first?* I thought.
"Please tell us the truth. We can help you two clear any matters." SungJong-ssi told me. He somehow read my mind.
"I don't know what is going on. Ever since sajangnim brought us to meet, she has been treating me badly." I said.
"Why?" DongWoo-ssi asked.
"I really don't know." I replied.
"Maybe... By any chance, do you know anyone she might know?" SungJong-ssi suggested.
"I am not sure. I have been thinking about it for quite some time, but I don't think so."
"What were you doing before becoming a trainee?" SungJong-ssi asked again.
"I was just a normal student, busking on the streets when I have free time, which was how I was scouted. And also going for figure skating trainings." 
"Huk!! By any chance you took part in a competition last year? Around June, July period?" DongWoo-ssi asked out of a sudden.
"Neh. The inter-poly figure skating competition. Waeyo?"
"No wonder. What placing did you get?" SungJong-ssi seems to have some hint.
"First." "Do you by any chance remember some competitor by the name of Schadi?"
"Uh, yes, that lousy competitor who could not even do a proper stunt." the boys face stiffened upon hearing what I said.
"Now I know why HyeYong was so angry." SungJong-ssi sighed. I tilted my head, confused.
"HyeYong...is Schadi. Schadi, is HyeYong." DongWoo-ssi revealed. I was stunt by the news. So that girl I looked down upon and laughed at was HyeYong?!


HyeYong's POV

It was raining heavily, I am drenched from head to toe. But who cares, at least no one will know I am crying. I was hurt by my oppa's words. How could he side her? 
~Flashback~
*Haha, you useless piece of junk, still calling yourself Schadi. Such a disgrace.*
what happened last year kept replaying in my mind. I hated to be looked down upon.
*Just quit. You are not worth to even wear that pair of skates. How did you get second at all?* Her disgusting face flashed through my mind. I ran to a park nearby. I was exhausted and so I just sat on a bench in the open.

"Nam HyeYong! Where are you? You are in the wrong and yet you run away?" oppa's voice sounded. I looked around, but I could not see him. I stood up to run away again but as I turned into a corner, I bumped into him. "Nam HyeYong! Go back to apologise now!" he shouted at me.
"It is not my fault!" I screamed back. I was angry. I am standing out in the rain, yet he expects me to go apologise. He grabbed on to my wrist tightly and dragged me along.
"Oppa! It hurts!!" I kept screaming, begging him to let go. But he only tightened his gripped.
"Yeol ah, help me inform the others that I am bringing her back to the studio." oppa told SungYeol oppa who seems to be also looking for me.
"I am not going in there to see that s**t." I sweared. I was shock at myself too.
"What did you say?" and a slap landed on my right cheek. A second one today. "Go in now!!" Oppa did not give me a chance and pushed me into the studio. 
"Oh my. HyeYong! What happened?" they gasped at me with water dripping down on to the spot I was standing.


SungJong's POV

"Go get a towel." MinAh said.
"Don't act like you care!" HyeYong hissed.
"Nam HyeYong!" WooHyun hyung screamed at her. I was about to hand her the towel when hyung snatched it away from me. The air con was right above her and She was starting to freeze.
"Give her." I pleaded.
"Not until she apologises." hyung was serious. Since he wants it this way, HyeYong seemed to be showing who plays it hard this time. The other hyungs gathered in except for MyungSoo hyung. They were also shock to see the state she is in.
"Nobody goes near her until she apologises. Even you HoYa. I mean it." WooHyun hyung showed his authority.
"Actually WooHyun-ssi. I was the one at fault." MinAh said. She quickly went up to hug her but HyeYong pushed her away.
"Nam HyeYong! You are being too much now! When have you became so bad?" WooHyun hyung shouted at her as Gyu hyung helped MinAh up.
"HyeYong. I am really sorry for what I said to you after the competition. I was just..being proud. I did not have much thoughts then." MinAh looked at HyeYong. HyeYong did not say anything. I decided to explain everything seeing that the hyungs are all confuse by what MinAh said.
"Ok, so MinAh you were at wrong, but HyeYong, you too. She did not know your real identity yet you were getting angry at her. HyeYong, I want you two to recouncile. Is that ok?" WooHyun hyung tried to settle the issue. We were all waiting for her to response. But..
*thud!* 
"HyeYong ah!!! HyeYong" we were all screaming her name.


once again...gifs and pics are from http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/hoya 
tumblr_ly1h13nzij1qa9oovo1_500.jpg I saw this on the internet..HoYa oppa was so close to her :( so I got little jealous and decided to play a prank..
tumblr_ly3ok9HLxS1qb6lgko2_500.png He saw my text saying that I found a new boyfriend.

tumblr_ly0qmvf2fT1qa56ljo1_250.gif   tumblr_ly0qmvf2fT1qa56ljo2_250.gif  He got angry and decided to high kick and hit Yeolie oppa...SO SORRY YEOLIE.
image

 tumblr_lxkgq5ew4L1qa0w5fo1_500.gif  Then I told him it was just a prank because things were getting out of hands...I kept apologising..HoYa oppa was really pissed. 
image    image  Yeolie oppa gave me that face after what he had been through...Oppa just shook his head again seeing how choding we all are... to think that the 3 of them are the 91-liners...