074

We are your OPPA!!

Amy's POV

"I shall start first since I am the oldest." RaIm unnie said.
"Well, being a singer, dancer has always been my dream. My parents were very encouraging towards me pursuing this dream. One day, I was dancing with my friends at a street festival. Then sajangnim appeared in front of me after my performance saying that I was scouted. I thought it was fake initially, but I decided to take up this 100-day contract to see if I was really suited for the showbiz industry." RaIm unnie talked about it. 
"As for the members, I think everyone has their very good side. Like Amy, she is good in singing, practically all of us are good in singing. MinAh has very smooth dance moves and rapping skills, ChaeRin is very good at dancing to random musics. HyeYong, you are very good at singing. You have your brother's talents, not forgetting that you are very good at strong dances." RaIm unnie stated one by one. "However, I am worried about you three. HyeYong, I hope this MT can help to clear your bad past with ChaeRin and MinAh. I can sense that there is still something pulling you back from opening up to them." RaIm told HyeYong.
And so, it was my turn, I talked about how I partially ran away from home to pursue this dream. How I will be sent to America alone if I failed this time. I was also scouted, at a singing competition. I did not win so I was also shock when sajangnim handed me the contract, but I very much wanted to try it out. I talked about the members too, not forgetting to add in my concerns over the three younger ones.


MinAh's POV

"Actually, WooHyun oppa, HyeYong and I have been friends since I was 7. HyeYong was only 6. Often, the 3 of us would sneak out after school to join the other older oppas and unnies in the dance crew. We got very interested in dancing and singing that we made a pact we would debut together, but, when WooHyun oppa told his parents about him wanting to debut to become a singer, they were very angry. HyeYong is a girl who always takes care of the people around her first. So in order not to shock her parents anymore, she decided to give up her dreams of becoming a singer. I was very angry with her then for doing such stupid things. But after I fought with her, I regretted it a lot. I know she was just being a filial daughter. I wanted to call her and say sorry, but I was too ashame of myself. Until 40days ago, when we finally meet." ChaeRin told us the story behind her and HyeYong. We all looked at HyeYong, she was about to tear.
"Unnie..." she sobbed. "I missed you a lot. That is why I kept this bear." ChaeRin immediately shifted closer to her and pulled her in for a hug.
"Our maknae. shhh.. Don't cry. Unnie will never leave you alright." ChaeRin broke apart the hug and looked into her eyes. This touching moment made us feel like crying too. 
"ChaeRin unnie is like my real unnie. When I was younger, I often got bullied by the bigger unnies in the park. I always hold it in in public but cry myself to sleep. ChaeRin unnie found out about it and bought me this bear. She told me it is a magical bear. I just have to talk to it and all my troubles will go away. I actually believed it..hehe." HyeYong smiled a little. 
"So I guess everything is cleared up between the two of you?" Amy unnie asked. They nodded.
"You two  also have a lot of catching up I suppose?" RaIm unnie added.
Then, it was my turn. I told them the reason why I wanted to chase the dream of being a singer and my motivation. Then I revealed to them the story behind HyeYong and I. Why she was so cold to me initially.
"Unnie. I am really sorry. I should not have treated you so badly when you did not know my real identity." she inched towards me and wrap her hands around my shoulders.
"It is ok. I deserved such treatment since I was the one who stepped over you after the competition." I apologised too.
"Sisters?" she asked, extending her hand. 
"SISTERS!" I took her hand and shook it before pulling her for a tight hug.
"Yah..Unnie. Can't breathe!!" she yelped. I let go immediately and laughed. 


HyeYong's POV

"So our maknae, what made you take up this contract?" RaIm unnie asked. 
I filled them in a little about WooHyun oppa, ChaeRin unnie and I (if you don't remember, refer to the chapter when HyeYong signed the contract). And since that my parents allowed me to pursue my dreams, and also because of the other 4 girls.
"Our maknae is so caring even before she met us. Let us spend our last few trainings of this 100days-contract wisely.!" Amy unnie added. 
"Oh...Unnie. What time is it now?" I rely so much on the clock of my iPhone that I don't even wear a watch.
"It is nearing 11pm. Why? Bedtime?" ChaeRin unnie asked.
"INFINITE oppas are having their radio show soon. But...I need a radio.." I whined and pouted.
"Come. Lets go see if JuWon oppa would let us have our phones back for just 1 hour." RaIm unnie smiled. We stood up together and walked towards the tents of our trainers.
"JuWon oppa?" We called.
"Neh?"
"Can we have our phones back just for 1 hour?" I asked sweetly, hoping he will say yes.
"No can do. Why?" he asked. I hung my head down low.
"We want to listen to INFINITE oppas on their radio show." Amy unnie informed.
"Really?" JuWon oppa popped his head out from the zipper.
"Neh." 
"Alright. Return once it ends ok." he said. We nodded. We quickly return back to our sleeping bags since it was getting cold.
"1, 2, 3. ANNYEONG HASAEYO, INFINITE IPMIDA!" their hyper voice filled the atmosphere. 
"HyeYong ah? Are you listening?" They all said at the same time. The unnies turned their head at me as I blushed.