019

We are your OPPA!!

HyeYong's POV

I woke up to the music of "Julia-INFINITE" 
~Baby, Good morning, are you awake?~ HoYa oppa had just text me. I felt happy. To have someone giving a morning call, someone that greets me good morning.
~Yuppx I am fully awake. Waiting for the doctor to come by.~
~Ok. We are going for our practice now. We will come and pick you up during lunch time. Alright (:●_●~
~Alright (: Take care~ I replied. 
Just then, the nurse came in and say my results will be fully out in another 2hours. So I just got to wait. I got bored and took the iPad to play. I was playing the same games till I got bored eventually. I decided to surf the net. Once I entered, the first thing that caught my attention was :
INFINITE'S HOYA IS IN A RELATIONSHIP?! ; INFINITE'S HOYA HAS A GIRLFRIEND! ; HOYA CAUGHT PROPOSING TO A GIRL AT HONGDAE! and all sorts. 
I started to get worried. What if I ruined the popularity of INFINITE? WooLim entertainment's CEO is going to kill me. OH NO.
I decided to click and read what is it all about. They were all reporting about the day when HoYa oppa proposed to me and asked me to be his girlfriend. There was even a video attached. I watch it and reminisced about his actions, putting a smile on my face. When the video ended, I decided to read the netizens comments. Some were saying that the girl(me) was such a lucky girl. Some said HoYa oppa is so sweet and they want him as boyfriend. *HECK NO am I giving him to you girls ><* Apparently, there were quite a number who started bashing INFINITE. And there were more bashing me. saying that I am a s**t, a b***h, all sorts. Saying how I seduced HoYa oppa. I was upset and traumatised. I told myself not to continue reading, but I was very curious. The comments that were giving us blessings, that were standing up for me, made me smile. But after every other good comments, there were bad comments too. 
Then, the nurse and doctor came in. They saw me crying. They quickly ran over and asked if I wasn't feeling good. I told them I am all fine. They did not trust me and did not buy my reason. So I explained to them. The doctor let out a soft laugh. I looked up giving him a confuse look. 
"If you love him, nothing will break you guys apart. Those words the so-called fans said were all in a spite of jealousy. If they really like INFINITE and your HoYa oppa, they should be giving you two and the other members full support. Not bash all of you up like this." He encouraged me. I smiled back, and nodded. I thank him for his caring words.
"Well, here are your results. You are all fine. But I have to talk to you brother about your health." he said trailing off. I sensed something was bad and asked him.
"Firstly, You are underweight. You stand at 163cm and you only weigh 43KG. That is severely underweight. You have to be between 52-55KG to be considered as normal and healthy." He explained.
"WAIT!! That means I have to gain at least 10KG?! NO WAY!!" I screamed. "Moreover, I gained 1KG since I moved in with the oppas." I whispered, knowing that I might get a scolding for being so not heavy.
"Secondly, according to my records, your asthma resurfaced 1 year ago. This is quite worrying as your asthma was had subsided for about 6 years, it is not suppose to come back unless you have been smoking or you have been taking in a lot of second hand smoke." He became sterned.
"I have not been smoking. I am not sure. But everytime when I enter or leave my school, I have to pass through this smoking area, which is quite a long stretch. That makes my breathing a little uncomfortable." I explained. 
"Hmmm. Alright. I have to talk to your brothers about this. Will they be coming soon?" He asked. I looked at my watch, it says 12:12pm. 
"They should be on the way. They said they would be coming during lunch to pick me up." I said. Just when we were mentioning about the *devils* hehe they entered. 
"Ah..Just in time. I need to talk to you guys about her health. Uhm, 2 or 3 of you will do." The doctor said. The 3 elders, Gyu oppa, DongWoo oppa and WooHyun oppa followed him to his office.
"How is my baby?" HoYa oppa said as he kissed my forehead.
"EWWW! Hyung!" the other 3 complained. We all laughed as I started blushing.


DongWoo's POV

"MWO?! 43KG?!" Gyu hyung and WooHyun shouted when they heard about her weight. The doctor flinched at their reactions.
After some explaination and briefing we thanked the doctor. We got a list of healthy food that she should be taking so that she will be gaining weight but not fats. (we know how picky girls are when coming to gaining weight). We also decided to visit her school one day to see how bad the smoking area is. and also to talk with the school's principal about relocating the smoking area.
After our short discussion, we went back to the ward, seeing that HyeYong was all ready to leave the hospital. Once we left the hospital, the first thing she said was.
"Oppas, don't bother preventing me from going to school tomorrow. Because of my cramps, I missed school on Friday. Now, I missed school yesterday and  today. Tons of work is going to pile up on me. I don't want to die." she said. As usual, Gyu hyung started on his nagging. But seeing at how persistant and hardworking our little sister is, he gave in. Moreover, she says she has workshop practical lessons tomorrow. It will be very troublesome if she were to miss one of the lesson. 
While in the van, we were discussing on what to eat. We decided to stop by a restaurant near our dance studio. This time round, we really have to force feed her no matter what..*haha kidding*. We talked about how much we miss her in the dorm. After lunch, we walked around for about half an hour before heading to the dance studio. We practice did some stretches and then  started our dance routine. HyeYong sat at the back, all engrossed in our dances.
We decided to take a break soon after. 
"Baby, what do you want to do?" HoYa said, in a voice of hinting. But what was he hinting? "Princess ah.. how about...DANCE BATTLE?" WooHyun suggested.
"MWO?! She just got discharged." Gyu hyung exclaimed. 
"Hyung. I know my sister. No matter how tired she is, once it comes to dancing, she is the power girl." WooHyun said. 
"Ani..Ani..I have not been dancing for some time." she said shyly.
"Don't worry. What do you want?" HoYa said as he pulled her up. "Show us what you have, girl" HoYa said..ILY. I had no idea why. 
"DongSaeng ah.."SungJong called out." What song do you want? Kara sunbaenim? SoNyeoShiDae sunbaenim? WhoWho?" he rushed her. 
She walked up to SungJong and whispered to him. "MWO?!" he shouted, making her flinched.
"Yah, shhh. I want to surprise them." she whispered but loud enough for us to hear.
"But, can I don't dance alone. Can WooHyun oppa come up please?" she pleaded with her best aegyo that even Namu can't resist. He stood up and went to her.
"You know the song. Definitely." she said."And don't compromise with me. Just dance how you usually do on stage." 
*On stage?* I thought. Then she signalled to Jongie. When he started the song, it was a familiar melody. A strong beat melody. 
"OH!! BTD! ITS BTD!!" Yeolie shouted out. 
"Yah! Shut up and watch!"  MyungSoo scolded him. 
We all watched in awe.. SHE IS GOOD! She told WooHyun not to compromise with her, yet she was dancing at 100% synchronisation with him. Then here comes the most exciting part. SCORPION DANCE!. We were anticipating. She rapped out HoYa's part like as if she was HoYa. Then. In a spilt of a second. She did it. She did it like Lee HoWon. All of us had troubles lifting both our legs in the air, but HoYa did not. And she did it the way HoYa did. 
"YAH YAH! did you see that?!" I started smacking the thigh of the nearest person. Not knowing who that was. Soon, the song ended. We clapped. HoYa stood up and hi-fived WooHyun. "Thank god I got the camera out in time to record."
"MWO?! You recorded it?! DELETE IT RIGHT NOW!" HyeYong shouted across the room. 
Suddenly, our studio's door slammed open. We all jumped up in shock seeing who it was. 
"YAH! Why are you all so noisy? Not practicing?" he shouted.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ANNYEONG!! How is this chapter? Hope it is alright. Thank you to my readers (: and Thank you to my subscriber. 
I went skating with my buddies just now..and I suddenly thought of a good idea for my fanfic. READ ON FOR MORE..But I am not sure if it will be that interesting. I am bad at writing stories hehe.