018

We are your OPPA!!

MyungSoo's POV

"So..." HoYa hyung asked.
"Well, I just wanted to apologise if I had caused any inconvenience between you and HyeYong." I said. HoYa hyung tilted his head in a little confusion.
"You know that..I like HyeYong too right?" I said cautiously.
"Yes. What are you trying to say now?" He retorted, a little defensive now.
"I just wanted to tell you that I am sorry. During the past few days I saw how much you cared for her. How much you actually love her. I just want to give you my blessing." I told him. I could see that he was shocked. But slowly, he warmed up.
"Best of Buddies again?" I joked a little. He looked up, nodded and gave a fist punch to me. I was glad I talked things through.
"So...I am also sorry for how I treated you. As much as I love her, you are my buddy too. Should not have treated you so badly." hyung told me. 
"YAH! You should realise that long ago. HAHA." I teased back. "But hyung. If HyeYong comes crying or anything. I will not hesitate alright. You dare to do anything bad to her, YOU ARE GONE." I taunted him. 
We both started laughing at each other. We talked about HyeYong, talked about INFINITE. Time passes so quickly, we were out for nearly 2 hours. We were only reminded of the timing when Gyu hyung called us.
"Yes Grandpa?" I teased. 
"YAH!! WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE THE TWO OF YOU?! Do you know what time it is now?!" He shouted through the phone. Unfortunately, he was on loud  speakers. Those sitting near us could hear grandpa screaming. I squinched at his loudness, while some of them just sniggered a little. 
"Hyung..Quieten down." HoYa hyung said, but not revealing to him that everyone could hear him.
"MWO?! Where is your manners huh?!" Gyu hyung shouted through again. This time, HoYa hyung called one of the fan girls over. She was slightly squealing to be able to see us 'real life'. He signalled to her and ask her to speak to Gyu hyung.
"Annyeong Hasaeyo SungGyu oppa~~" she squealed.
"MWO?! YAH YAH!! MyungSoo..DID YOU GET A GIRLFRIEND TOO?! or HOYA!! ARE YOU CHEATING ON HYEYONG?!!??" Gyu hyung shouted like a megaphone. The three of us laughed. 
"Hyung, we are just telling you that my phone is on loud speaker...and you are screaming through your phone!" we teased.
"Oh~~.......arraso...Annyeong Hasaeyo..SungGyu ipmida." He said as he trailed off.
"Hyung we will be back soon. Just lost track of time." I informed him before hanging up.
"Oppa. Are you really together with HyeYong unnie?" The same girl asked us after we hanged up.
HoYa hyung hesitated a while. Most probably afraid that she was one heck of a crazy fan girl that might kill HyeYong if he said yes. 
"Yes he is." I replied on his behalf.
"Awww..She is one lucky girl. I am giving you my blessing. So, HoYa oppa. If you dare to cheat on HyeYong unnie or do anything to let her down, I, and the INSPIRITS princesses will never forgive you!" She threatened. We both laughed, seeing that she actually supported the couple.
"I promise I will not." HoYa hyung assured her.


HoYa's POV

We took our time to walk back to the dorm, even though we knew Gyu hyung will start his naggin again. It was glad to have a good buddy back. The feeling of having to go against a buddy, IS NOT GOOD. So having him back, having our friendship back, is AWESOME. We joked along.
"Yeolie will go crazy if we told him we spent nearly 2hours to finish a cup of coffee." I said. MyungSoo nodded in agreement. Yeollie, our coffee lover usually takes only 20-30 minutes finishing one cup of coffee. And if we were to spend long at a cafe, he would order 1 or 2 more cups. That explains his hyperness and choding-ness.
Soon, we reached the door of our dorm. "Ready for machine guns?" MyungSoo teased. We took a deep breathe and punched in the password. Once we entered, it was all expected. Grandpa Gyu started nagging and nagging and nagging. The other 4 members stood at one side, giving us a pitiful look. MyungSoo and I? We just walked towards the couch sat down and started doing what we wanted. 
"YAH YAH YAH. Now the two of you are not listening to me?" Gyu hyung nagged. After a while of his nagging he finally stopped.
"So, I suppose you two have made up?" he asked, sounding like we were a couple that just fought, broke up and made up. The two of us glared at him, like as if he was the maknae and not the leader. 
"Hyung. You just made us sound like a couple." MyungSoo replied. All of us laughed. 
"Well, glad that things are all well. I suppose." Gyu hyung said.
Then, my phone rang. It was HyeYong. 
"HoYa-ssi, are you still awake?" she asked cautiously. "Yah..you just woke me up." I pretended and teased. 
"Oh..So sorry, then I shall hang up." she apologised.
"Yah Yah..I was just kidding. Haha. How can I help you my baby princess?" I said, earning disgusted looks by my members. 
"Yah hyung, you must remember that she is still a minor!" Jongie complained.
I guessed it was loud enough for her to hear. She started giggling. 
"Oppa, I just went for some check ups." she said.
"How was it?" I worriedly asked her.
"Doctor says the results will all be out tomorrow. If I am all fine, I can be discharged tomorrow afternoon." I could hear that she was on cloud nine,
"CheongMal?!" 
"Neh!"
"Arraso. You rest well ok. We all miss you. We miss your laughter in our dorm." I told her.
"Hehe. Oppa, you are making me blush. So oppa, Good night. I shall go rest well now."
"Neh. Good night baby." I waited for her to hang up before I did. I looked up, only to be greeted by 6 worried faces, like asking me what is happening.
"Doctor says she has to go for operation." I teased them.
"MWO?!" Gyu hyung and WooHyun both shouted. "And you were talking to her so happily?" I got chided by WooHyun.
"CHILLAX BRO! I was just kidding. She went for some check ups just now. She called to say that if the results out tomorrow is all well, she could be discharged in the afternoon." I explained. All of them heaved a sigh of relief. But I received a hard punch from MyungSoo and SungJong, Both at the same time, on both of my arms. Didn't know maknae had so much muscles.
"Yah~! Don't joke with us like that. Don't you know how important HyeYong is to us?" Jongie said, pretending to cry. 
"Araso araso. Sorry about that. Lets go pack a set of clothes for her, so we don't have to rush tomorrow morning. We got dance practice in the morning too." I told them. 
SungJong and I went into our room, opened her closet and look for something nice and comfortable for her. 
SungJong took out a set of clothes, folded it nicely while I went to the toilet. I came out shortly after and inspected the clothes he picked. Then, I *facepalmed* myself. 
"Yah! Lee SungJong. She is coming out of a hospital. And you want her to catch a cold?" I said looking at the clothes laid on her bed.
Sung Jong chose this --> 
http://www.allkpop.com/2011/08/kara-takes-off-for-france (the one that Han SeungYeon is wearing)

"Ugh..Sorry hyung. Just wanted her to leave the hospital prettily. I totally forgot that the cold weather was coming soon. SORRY." Jongie apologised. 
His puppies eyes made me not want to spoil his fashion style, so I went to her wardrobe and picked out a light coloured leggings that matches the set Jongie chose. "Bring this along. She can wear that, but if she feels cold, let her put on the leggings alright." I told him.
"Aww..Since when did hyung become so sweet?" he teased, earning a death glare for me. We packed the stuff into my bag. Then we washed up and slept in for the night.


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello (: How is this chapter? Hope it is alright. And..sigh it is raining again :( 
Sorry I know some of you might be wanting a MyungSoo and HoYa fight scene. But I AM REALLY BAD AT MAKING FIGHT SCENES especially when it involves my babies. hehe..Hope you will like my story. Continue reading and please comment so I know what I can improve on (:
Thank YOu (: <3