034

We are your OPPA!!

-The next day-

SungJong's POV

Today we are heading to DongWoo's family restaurant for filming. I woke up due to the sun shining in. I looked at my clock and was shock. We were suppose to wake HyeYong up at 6am. It is already 7:30am. I looked over my bed and realised HoYa hyung was still sleeping. HyeYong wasn't in her bed. I rushed down the ladder and wake HoYa hyung up. 
"Hyung Hyung. HyeYong is not in." I panicked.
"Bwoh?!" He jumped up, looking towards her bed.
"Both of us left the room, to a very quiet living room. Just then HyoAn hyung came in with a few plastic bags in his hand.
"Oh. You two awake so early? We are not living till 9 so you two can actually sleep more." he sounded very relax.
"But hyung. HyeYong is not in the room." HoYa hyung informed him.
"Ah. I already sent her to school. She messaged me yesterday night after your radio show that she will go school on her own. She wants to let you boys sleep in longer since you were back late." he explained. "So I offered to pick her up and send her to school since it is kind of dark outside if she were to leave at the timing."
"Ahh...Aigoo, so sweet of her." I said. 
"Of course. She is my princess." HoYa hyung praised her. HyoAn hyung and I just stood there, staring at him in disbelief.
"Anyways. I have gotten breakfast for you boys too." hyung broke the silence. "I guess you two are not going back to sleep right? So both of you can go and wash up first while I go wake the others up."
"Neh hyung." we agreed. One by one, we washed up and walked towards the dining area. We explained to them about HyeYong and they nodded their head acknowledging that they understood.


DongWoo's POV

After Jongie explained to us I was knocked into senses.
"Ah hyung, so HyeYong won't be joining us for filming today?" I asked HyoAn hyung.
"She will, after her lessons, which will be during lunch. I will be fetching her while you boys are filming." he said.
"Alright." I replied. I had actually texted my omma yesterday night to prepare for 8 of us since HyeYong might be tagging along. And asked her to cook something healthy and filling for her since she had to put on some weight. Luckily there wasn't a change of plans. After havving breakfast, we left the dorm to get something for my family before heading over. After about an hour of ride, we reached the restaurant.
"Omma Appa Noona!" I called out, running towards them like a lost boy. Just like Gyu hyung 2 days ago. But fortunately, I wasn't like Gyu hyung, obeying his noona every time. My noona and I were like best buddies. Noona told me to have fun filming while she help omma and appa. That is why I love my sister so much. She is so nice to me.
"I am so envious DongWoo ah." Gyu hyung complained to me once my noona walked off.
"Hahax.It is alright. We all know that your noona was just picking on you yesterday. Anyways you are always our best leader." I comforted him. We started playing games and laughing along. Then my omma came out with a bowl of hot soup and immediately, all of us knew that the crew was planning for something evil. Then the PD-nim handed us a bottle of chilli powder. 
"What is this for?" Gyu hyung asked.
"Your game." PD-nim said.
"You boys will play the 101 number game. At the same time, you can pour in any amount of powder you want. The last person will have to drink it." one of the script writer noona explained.
"Wah..You are so evil. You could kill someone." Jongie complained.
So we started the game. There was complains and grumbles here and there throughout. Then some how, both WooHyun and I had the same thinking.
"Shall I?" he said looking at the camera, then looking towards the members  on his left. He was indeed counting who to 'kill'.
"SungYeol SungYeol." I whispered to him. 
"97." he said while pouring quite a large amount in.
"Wah hyung! DAEBAK!." SungJong complained.
"98, 99." Jongie counted. He pretended to be distracted and allowed a large amount of chilli powder to enter.
"Yah Yah SungJong! ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Gyu hyung shouted. I was not sure why he shouted cause definitely Gyu hyung won't be the unlucky, or should I say lucky one. 
"I guess, I can't help you SungYeol ah~1.0.0" HoYa teased as he poured in a little into the soup.
"Wah..I think I am dying. Any black knight here?" SungYeol pleaded.
"NOPE." we teased.
"Fine Fine." he said, picking up the spoon with a very miserable face. He took a little sip and started coughing. We could not help but laugh.
"Wah. This is crazy." he complained.
HoYa decided to be brave and try it.
"*COUGH COUGH* this is crazy." he said, trying to put on a laugh.
Then, HyeYong entered. HyoAn hyung actually left half way to pick her up from the nearest train station. She did not want to bother him to drive all the way to her school to pick her and back here. We introduced her to my family and sat back down. We continued a little filming before we break for lunch. HyeYong snuggled in between HoYa and SungYeol. 
"Oppa, what is this?" she asked innocently while picking up a spoon full of soup.
"HyeYong. You would not want--." before we even finished saying, *cough cough*
"WAH!! What is *cough cough* this?!" she tired to catch her breathe.
"Uh, we kind of played the 101 number game with this." SungJong said while pushing the chilli powder to her. I rushed towards the kitchen to get a cup of cold water for her.
After calming down, she said. "Wah. You guys could really kill someone with this. Who's idea is it? I bet some of you planned to kill SungYeol oppa with this right?" she kind of suspected something. Then all of us, including who decided to be the traitor, pointed at WooHyun.
"DaeBak! Oppa!! You are so going to get it from me now." She said angrily while standing up. "Can you please off the camera?" she said and immediately stormed in front WooHyun with her hands on her waist. She suddenly hugged her brother.
"Oppa! Well done. This should teach choding oppa a lesson. hehe" she laughed. We were all stunned by her actions.
"Uh..Uh wait. What is going on?" I asked. Then we realised. SungYeol started to grumble.
"Wah HyeYong. I thought you were protecting me. Wah..I can't believe it." SungYeol said. We just continued laughing.
Then lunch came. HyeYong was shocked by the large amount of food she was served. She asked if we could take some from her.
"Eat. If not I will have to feed you in front of the camera." HoYa told her coldly.
"Fine Fine." she gave in.
 



Well, I was typing this half way and decided to get distracted and watch INFINITE's Be Mine perf of today. I didn't know my mummy was standing behind me all the while. since my earpiece was plugged in. When I finished and pulled out my earpiece, she asked.
"Isn't that the guy that I thought was your boyfriend? He is handsome."
*CHEERS CHEERS*
A few days ago, my mum decided to play with my iPad..One of HoYa's selca was set as my lockscreen. So my mum ACTUALLY THOUGHT HE WAS MY BOYFRIEND!!!! ageirgjoaisjfdoisjg I really wish he is. hehe.
So I was like. "Uh yea. How would you like him as your future son-in-law?" I joked.
She had to pour cold water and said. "If you could even get near him then you talk about him." pfft. Mood breaker.