035

We are your OPPA!!

OMG I have reached my 31st subscriber. I LOVE YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME! <3 I actually prayed to pass 30 subs. I had 31. THANK YOU SANTA <3



DongWoo's POV

After we finished our lunch, we had a little chit chat with my family members since the lunch time crowd was over too. I really miss laughing out with my noona. And just like Gyu hyung's noona, my noona started asking HyeYong about her studies and all sorts. HyeYong answered the same thing, in the same shy manner.
"Noona, look at her. She is blushing." I informed my sister.
"Hehe. Neomu kyeopta." she said pinching HyeYong's cheeks. "I want you as my sister. Can I?" 
"Uh Uh. No way. She is my sister. hahax" WooHyun interrupted, protecting his sister. "Just kidding. I think all our sisters can become sisters already. We can set up a GIRLS INFINITE hehe." WooHyun joked. Gyu hyung smacked him in his head to get his senses back. 
After a while, we decided to leave since my parents had to do business. It is not good to be hogging up an area just for our filming. We bid goodbyes and decided to go back to the dorm first. HoYa, HyeYong and WooHyun got into the back seats. Me, SungJong, SungYeol and MyungSoo got into the middle row while Gyu hyung goes to his usual front seat. About 15minutes into the journey, I turned my head back.
"HyeYong ah. What do you-." I paused as HoYa signalled me to soften my volume. I wanted to ask her what she wants to do later.
"Uhm, guys, lets play softly. Our baby sister is sleeping." I told the other 3. Almost in time, they turned their heads only to smile at the sleeping HyeYong.
"Aigoo our dongsaeng must be so tired. Waking up at 6 to go school, staying up late to listen to our radio show, allowing us to sleep in longer." Gyu hyung said.
"Yea. I know right. WoohHyun ah. You are lucky to have such a lovely sister." SungYeol agreed.
Shortly, one by one, we started to fall asleep too. 
"Ehdura. Irronaso. We have reached." Gyu hyung called out to us. We rubbed our tired eyes and hopped out of the van one by one. We headed up to our dorm and dragged ourselves towards the sofa.
"Yah Yah. Get back here. My baby isn't a maid." HoYa shouted at us.
"Oh. Mianhae." we quickly walk towards the door and put our shoes on the shoe racks.
"Oppas gwenchana. All of you are so tired." she said.
"We are sorry. Really. We are so used to just leaving our things laying around. SORRY." we all bowed as Gyu hyung gave his speech.
"Really. It is ok." she smiled shyly. We went back to the living room, the television. 'We Are Your Oppa' was on TV. So all of us gathered in the living room to watch.
"Oh My God. Lee HoWon! You actually did that?"


HoYa's POV

"Oh My God. Lee HoWon! You actually did that?" WooHyun looked at me, then at his sister and back at me.
"Uh yea." I said shyly.
"Hyung. YOU ARE SO SWEET!!" Jongie cheered.
Well, this episode was the episode where I proposed to HyeYong for her to be my girlfriend. I smiled and pulled her in, nearer to me. The other 6 members just kept looking at the 2 of us.
"Yah. Stop looking at us. Watch. And haven't you guys watched enough when we were previewing it?" I shot them. 
"But watching this, watching what the viewers are watching. IS SO SWEET. SERIOUSLY!" WooHyun was so engrossed that he might die of breathlessness anytime soon. Hahax. After about half an hour, it ended. They were showing the preview. 
*TA EUN JU (next week)*
Ah. The dreaded part. Our hidden camera which turned out bad. "Wah. So now SaJangNim is going all out on us? Even allowing this to come on broadcast." DongWoo hyung gave an innocent smirk. (Wait can a smirk be innocent?) hehe.
"HyeYong ah. I was thinking. Since we have nothing to do now..." I paused and look into her eys. And then I leaned forward to whisper into her ears. "Do you want to go on a date?" I asked.
"At this hour? Won't people recognise you?" She asked worriedly. I love how she always puts others in front of herself. Her selflessness. 
"It is ok. Anyways, everyone knows and supports us right?" I assured her.
"Uhm. Ok then. Shouldn't you get permission from the manager too?" she asked again.
"Aigoo. Why are you so concerned with everything. In fact, while you were sleeping in the van, I already gotten permission." I pinched her cheeks. She is so cute.
"Ok then." She said standing up. I followed her into the room as she put her things down, taking out her phone and her wallet. We walked towards the door when the others asked. "Yah. Where are you 2 going?" 
"Uhm date?" I said.
"MWOH?!" Gyu hyung was shocked.
"Sorry oppas. I am going for a date with my darling. BYEBYE" she teased them, ending with a mehrong. They were about to chase us but gave up.
"Bring her back safely ok. Enjoy yourself." they said.
"Neh. Byebye." We left.
 


This shall be my last update before I go for my holiday. So sorry. Please don't leave me ok. I will be back REAL SOON!
YaDong's POV anyone? hehehe

Thank you my readers. LOVE YA <3
Thank you very much my subscribers : @AplusCassiELF , @TheLaughableOne , @wendyii , @MonkeyHeadaches , @iluvboyfriend , @fishykey , @ForeverKeyLocket , @zXRawrXz, @danhoback, @syarmin, @infinite326, @Doublehearts, @lock_key, @Luv_4evr, @LeeJunYu, @koreasujufan, @lyzacnblue501, @Batrizy, @arianne_luv_minho, @Kwanyanglee_15, @supermeekey, @MushyyMallow, @_sandrraaaU. @RIE0516, @cachaaa, @lovebug, @limedrops23, @momoe97, @JenieceVu1007, @Mclalaawesome, @KimiTenshi and @emmayoungsaeng. Thank you very much for your support <3. I love you guys a lot (: