020

We are your OPPA!!

SungYeol's POV

"Annyeong hasaeyo SaJangNim." We all said in sync, all still in a trance.
"Who do we have here?" He sneered. 
"Annyeong hasaeyo SaJangNim. I am WooHyun's sister, Nam HyeYong. The girl filming 'We are your Oppa' with INFINITE oppas." She said, with her voice quivering. HoYa slowly inched towards her, wanting to comfort her.
"Lee HoWon, move away now." he screamed loudly. " So you are the girl that HoYa is dating? Do you know how much trouble you have created?" HyeYong nodded slightly and looked down to the floor. "Come with me to my office right now!" SaJangNim demanded. We were about to follow when he suddenly turn behind. " Now as in at this moment! And you 7, continue to practice." He was stern. The atmosphere was just killing all of us.
"Neh SaJangNim. We all chorused together as we saw HyeYong following closely behind him. Before she closed the door, she looked back at ask, seemingly asking for help. We could not do anything but look at her helplessly.
"Aish! Why didn't I think about the consequences." HoYa blamed himself. "Pabo!! I only thought of myself. Now she is going to get scolding because of me."
"Hyung. I am sure she will be alright." Jongie tried to comfort him. We continued our practice. But none of us are in the mood. 
"Yah Kids..Especially HoYa. If you want to show SaJangNim that HoYa dating won't affect our performance, then we got to concentrate. We know how much HoYa love her. We know how much WooHyun doesn't want to get his sister hurt. We got to show SaJangNim that we can still do good. So, all of us, buck up and focus alright." Gyu hyung said.
"NEH HYUNG!" we cheered. Helping each other get our morale and mood back. 


HyeYong's POV

I wanted to drag my feet but seeing that he is the CEO and that he is like a erupting volcano now, I tried to walk as properly as I could. Such things had never happen to me. I was a model student, (not to brag). I visited the principal's office a few times, but that was to discuss about the welfare of my peers or to receive an award. I was called on stage in front of my whole school a few times, but that was also to give speeches or to receive awards. But this feeling. I finally understood how 'naughty students' felt. I reached his office. NOT WANTING TO ENTER. 
"Come on in. And lock the door." he said and suddenly smile. 
*OH NO! What does he want?!* I screamed in my head. 
"There are chilled can drinks in the mini fridge or do you want coffee?" he asked warmly. 
"Ugh..uh..It is ok." I said, still nervous. 
"Oh haha. Relax. Sorry for scaring you just now. Well, here is the plan." he said as he sat down, pushing a can drink to me.
"MWO?! Sorry, I mean mwo-ra-go? (Formal tone and softer)" I replied in shock.
"It is ok. You can talk normally to me." he told me calmly.
"Ah. Neh." I replied, still not able to accept what just happened.
"I see that after you came, the boys are much happier. Much livelier. Also, I can see that they tend to show themselves more now. I am glad that I decided to let them take on this show for a second time. Also, I have heard and watched about the hidden camera they set up. It was horrible right? Making you go through so much." he concerned a little.
"Ah..Neh. I am ok with it. Just that, I did not like to see them fight. It hurts me a lot." I said. "But, sir. I am very bad at acting."
"Ah. That it is ok. I have gotten their manager, HyoAn to help you out. I see that you are quite close to him right?" he said as I nodded my head.
"We have told the crew too. HyoAn will pretend to get angry at them, ask the crew to off the cameras and everything. In fact, we already have planted small cameras inside the studio." He continued to explain. And I looked towards the 3 small tv sets placed near his table.
"WAIT! So. You actually saw my so called dance battle just now?!" I was shocked and *facepalmed* myself. "I am so sorry. I know I danced very badly. Ah...I should not have agreed to the dance battle." I blabbered on, not giving him a chance to speak.
"Calm down calm down. In fact, your dance was PERFECT! If it is not because you are studying a course that is very tiring, I would have given you a contract right at this moment. I saw their faces. They were all mesmerised by your dance. I think I should kick SungJong out and let you in." he joked. "Hold on while I call HyoAn in." He walked towards his table and picked up the phone. I was still trying to digest whatever he said like 10 minutes ago. 
"Neh SaJangNim." Manager HyoAn came in. The other oppas have been trying to get me to call him HyoAn oppa since they all called him HyoAn hyung. But I am so not comfortable with it. So I continued to call him Manager HyoAn.  

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So what did the CEO said to HyeYong? Did you guess it right? hehe. This idea was formed quite some time ago, while I was still having my papers. So it is quite a rusty idea..but hope it is alright.
Thank you to my readers (:

Thank you to my subscribers : @AplusCassiELF , @TheLaughableOne , @wendyii , @MonkeyHeadaches , @iluvboyfriend , @fishykey , @ForeverKeyLocket , @zXRawrXz, @danhoback, @syarmin, @infinite326, @Doublehearts, @lock_key, @Luv_4evr, @LeeJunYu, @koreasujufan, @lyzacnblue501 and @Batrizy Thank you very much.