004

We are your OPPA!!

ok i decided to put away with the who's POV at some point of time as I realised it is a little messy. But some parts I will have it back in. Sorry if it is confusing. So I shall try something new for this chapter. Please advice. THANKS (:


"Congratualations, congratualations....." Infinite members sang to me. I was very happy. 
"CHA! Let's start our introduction now." SungGyu announced. hmm Introduction? I giggled a little. I know all the oppas hehe so their introduction will be a little funny for me but still i sat and listen.

"Hello princess HyeYong, I am Leader SungGyu. * He starts to seranade me with a love song* ". 
"Yah! Hyung! We are to introduce ourselves, not propose to her!" my overprotective brother interupted him. 
" HAHAHA annyeong! I am the rapper DONG WOO! hahax. " Dong Woo oppa kept laughing while introducing himself. Using a rap, it was very interesting.
" I am Nam Woo Hyun. Your lovely NAMU brother *a~ing a~ing*" He started doing the bunny aegyo.
"Oppa!! It is so embarassing!!" I tried to cover my face as I told him. Everyone else burst into laughter.
"I say HO, you say YA. HO! *silence* HO! *silence* hahahax." some how, he seemed like HoGod..but yet his puppy eye smile made him seem like HoAegi..
"Annyeong! I am visual MyungSoo" that was all he said. I felt a sudden coldness. I knew L wasn't like this 'cold' but meeting him real life. It felt kind of distant. 
"Annyeong!! I am CHODING SungYeol!! I am the tallest >< hehe" 
"Annyeong!! You know me ^^ I am SungJong the diva maknae" and then he started dancing to KARA's Step.

"Wow..How could a guy be prettier than a girl" Jealousy striked me, but I didn't realise I had said it out loud. Next moment, all the 7 oppas were staring at me. "Lee SungJong! I am going to punish you for making my sister feel sad and jealous!" Woo Hyun joked.

Mean while, amidst all the laughters and talks, we ate our dinner. But, I could feel 2 pair of eyes burning down me every now and then. I felt a little uncomfortable but I tried to laugh along since it was the first night together. Every now and then, I would try to take a peek at who was burning me with the laser eyes but to no avail. This boys sure know how to hide, I thought. 
"Ok I am done. So full, I better go for a run later." I told my oppas. 
"What?! You only ate half your rice! SungJong could eat 2 bowls. Are you feeling alright? Are you sick?" questions were thrown to me, without giving me a chance to explain.
"I....I...this is the usual amount or food I eat per meal. In fact, it is a little more than what I usually eat." I tried to explain myself.
"No wonder you are so skinny! You got to eat more!" SungGyu went back to his leader self and piled food into my bowl. 
Since it was a happy occasion, I decided to reluctantly, finish up the food they pile up. 

Dinner was unusually long according to them. Mainly because we were talking more than the normal times. 
"Where should you sleep?" SungGyu asked. 
"With us! Me and HoYa!!" SungJong immediately responded. " I am same age as her so it will be better for her to confide matters with me." he reasoned.
"SungJong. If she has matters to confide. It will be better to confide to her real oppa and some one mature like me right?" leader SungGyu trying to push SungJong one side. "hmmm so HyeYong, what do you think?"
"ahhh This is so difficult. I know I am pretty and cute and smart and princess-like. You guys don't have to fight over me. hehehe" I joked with them. Only to be replied with a "BWOH!" synchronised one too.
"I WAS JUST KIDDING!" I defended myself.
"I think she can sleep with us. We have an extra bed. Also, there is a toilet in our room. It will be more convenient for her to use the bathroom. Not forgetting there is also enough space for her to put her books and study in there too." Hoya reasoned out with all of them.
HoYa. Sleeping together in the same room?! *SLAPS MYSELF* I blushed a little but my cheeks turned red enough for all of them to notice. As usual, being guys, they started teasing me. 
"Alright. I guess I will use Hoya's and SungJong's room. Sorry for inconveniencing the 2 of you oppas." I made my decision. 

All of us stood up from the dining table, and helped to clean up the dishes and the mess we made. After that, all the oppas helped me shift my belongings into the room. Setting up my bed, study table and closet. 

HyeYong's POV

"Oh Gosh! I think I really have to go for a run or I will turn fat. At the rate oppas are stuffing me with food, I will gain weight." I thought to myself as they left the room for me to change my clothes. I changed into my running attire so that I can go for my run about an hour later and not having to waste a set of clothes. I walked out to the living room. Everyone was staring at me. I was wondering why.
"Nam HyeYong!! What is with that short shorts?! " WooHyun oppa shouted across the living room. He immediately ran back into his room, took a towel and cover up my legs.
"To those who were staring at her beautiful legs, slap yourself 5 times!" Woo Hyun protected me. I giggled out. "What so funny?!"
"I am preparing to go for my run. " I told everyone.
"What? Run?! At this hour?! With this short shorts?! Whta if something happens to you?! What if?! What if?!......" once again I was bombarded with questions. "No I forbid you." DongWoo said in between the questions.
"I have been going for runs at this hour like this. For as long as I could remember. What is wrong with that?" I asked. 
"Fine, but if you insist, at least one of us must follow you. Hmmm...I am the weak leader. SungJong probably would run off for a snack, WooHyun and DongWoo will be too lazy to run. MyungSoo would be too boring that the director decided to cut away the part you 2 were running. SungYeolie would probably  aegyo till you wouldn't want to run. HoYa would be the best candidate. He is man enough to protect you." SungGyu listed out.
"HoYa? uh....ok..." I felt the insides of me heating up. Like they were boiling cooking up to be served. Me, running alone with HoYa oppa. I felt recharged.
"Why? You don't like? Wait for me, I will go change." Hoya said. 
Shortly the 2 of us were ready to leave for our run. The other 6 oppas sent us off. I could feel that MyungSoo seemed a little disappointed. I started to think.......Those eyes, were they one of the pairs that stared at me? He was so cold to me. Was he planning for some attack if he was running with me alone? Oh Gosh I better beware of MyungSoo Oppa. I thought to myself.


HoYa's POV

Did leader just volunteered me? Oh no. Running alone with this pretty lady? Ugh every where of me was heating up.
"HoYa? uh....ok...." she said as hyung listed our behaviours.
"What?! she doesn't like me? Why is she so hesistant?" many thoughts ran through my mimd in that few seconds. I went into the room and changed into my sports attire. Did a few stretches and I am all ready.
We left the dorm and started our run. Hmm why is she so quiet? What is she thinking about? Does she really not like me? I kept asking myself.
"A penny for your thought my princess" I enquired.
"Huh? oh uh nothing. By the way, is MyungSoo oppa always so cold? How did you all get close to him?" she asked me. Ahh so she was thinking about L all this while. What wait, L?! She should be thinking of the almighty me and not L. 
"Oh MyungSoo? He is just like that. Time will bring you 2 closer." I tried to spoil L's image hehe. 
She was looking at my direction while we were about to cross a small lane. A car drove by *HONK HONK!* I saw the car, grabbed her arms and pulled her back. Right into my chest. Both of us fell back, with her lips falling onto my lips. I was still grabbing, well hugging, I don't know! onto her. My heart beat started racing. I was going to die if it went any faster. She opened her eyes and that beauty, the glow went right through my eyes. I was frozen. "Oppa!Oppa! You can let go of me already." HyeYong was trying to unlock herself from my protective arms. OH NO. What have I done? HyeYong stood up, a little shock. But then, tears seemed to form along her eyeline. I knew I had done something bad. But I was trying to safe her from that horrible driver. She turned and ran towards the direction of the dorm.
"HyeYong ah!! HyeYong ! Wait, What is wrong? Wait for oppa, wait for me." I kept calling out but she kept running. Even as the usual first runner, I could not keep up with her. Until we finally reached the ground floor of our dorm. 
"HyeYong *pants* can you tell me what is wrong? *pants* " I was already dead tired. But I wanted to find out the reason, so at least if the others asked what happen, I could explain to them. She refused to talk to me. She started to cry more. I was flustered. Oh No!! WooHyun is sure going to kill me, chop off my head and all sorts. I am dead. 
"nappun norm! Bad PERSON!" HyeYong kept saying. And I guess she was referring to me. I opened to door of our dorm and she ran straight into the room. Everyone stared in her direction, and then mine. I knew I was dead.



Here is the next chapter. I guess I have to stop and start studying. Mummy said I could continue writing provided I have finished at least one of my module :( Wish me luck. and THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING and THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS. (: Thank you @wanakpop98 for subscribing too (: saranghae