060

We are your OPPA!!

HyeYong's POV

"Welcome home!!!" the oppas jumped around in joy as WooHyun oppa brought me in. It was like the first day I entered the dorm. But this time round, there were more food.
"Come on. We have to feed you a lot!! You have been getting skinnier!" DongWoo oppa brought a plate of snacks in front of me.
"Give her a break. Let her go wash up first alright." WooHyun oppa pushed him away.
I opened the door into the room. It feels so familiar. That scent. That very strong masculine scent. Suddenly, my head started to throb. It was very painful.
"Ugh!!" I grabbed my head and leaned against the door frame for support.
"HyeYong. Gwenchana?!" the oppas rushed up to me.
"Please don't scare me!!" that voice, that worried voice. The very familiar voice. I grabbed my head even harder and knelt down. SungGyu oppa caught me just in time before my both knees hit on the floor hard.
"Wait, wait. Give her some space." I heard MyungSoo oppa telling them to back off. Then he came and cupped my face in his warm hands.
"HyeYong ah.. By any chance are you remembering something?" he looked straight into my eyes, seemingly searching for some answer.
"Molla. But my head hurts, a lot. The smell of this room, his voice..." I pointed at HoYa oppa. "They are so familiar." I broke out into tears. MyungSoo oppa used both his thumbs to wipe the tears off. 
"You are doing a good progress. But take your time, don't stress yourself." he comforted me.
"I think we should let her rest first?" SungGyu oppa asked the others.
"No no. Oppas, you guys prepared so much to welcome me back. I should not let your efforts go to a waste." I insisted.
"Alright, but you are going to rest early tonight." SungGyu oppa gave an ok sign.



SungGyu's POV

"Wait, are you having the time of the month?" I heard HoYa asking HyeYong.
"No, why?" she blushed.
"Nothing, you said that you get bad cramps if you drink cold drinks." he pointed to the glass of cola SungJong just passed her.
"It might come tonight or tomorrow though." she mumbled.
"Mwoh?" he said. "Then you are not having this." he took the cup out of her hands.
"But it might not come this month since I have been all stressed up." she whined.
"Nope. Not until you are all clear, young lady." WooHyun joined in.
"But...." 
"No buts!" WooHyun glared at her.
"Fine oppa. Whatever you say. Hmph." she pouted.
"Aigooo... So cute!" SungYeol pinched her cheeks.
Soon, after our long missed chats, she fell asleep on her brother's lap. WooHyun signalled us to go to our beds while he stays in that position so she would not be disturbed. We nodded. I returned we 2 blankets, one for HyeYong, one for him. 
Next morning.. "Oppas!! Why didn't you wake me up?! I am late!!" she screamed.
"You are late for?" WooHyun sleepily asked her.
"School?!?! What else can I be late for?" she was frantic.
"We called for an off day for you so you can rest longer." I tried to calm her down.
"Ahh. You could have told me earlier." she sighed.  Since she had shook the whole dorm awake, we decided to head out for breakfast before going for our dance practice.
"HyeYong ah, you will be alright alone right?" I asked her for the nth time.
"Grandpa Gyu, you have been asking me the same question for God knows how many times." she complained.
"I am just worried." I said.
"And the same reason, the nth time." she put her hands on her hips.
"Alright alright. Just call us if you need anything."
"Oppa, are you a recorder on replay?" she teased.

 



Sorry, another short chapter here. Really really sorry. It is so hot in Singapore...yet...I am getting a cold and cough :( praying hard not to get a fever esp since Chinese New Year is round the corner T.T
I realised many of my subbers have left :'( But thank you to those who stayed on!! <3 and...THANK TO NEW SUBBERS <3 MUCH LOVE!

Thank you very much my subscribers : @AplusCassiELF , @TheLaughableOne , @wendyii , @MonkeyHeadaches , @iluvboyfriend , @fishykey , @ForeverKeyLocket , @zXRawrXz, @danhoback, @syarmin, @infinite326, @Doublehearts, @lock_key, @Luv_4evr, @LeeJunYu, @koreasujufan, @lyzacnblue501, @Batrizy, @arianne_luv_minho, @Kwanyanglee_15, @supermeekey, @MushyyMallow, @_sandrraaaU. @RIE0516, @cachaaa, @lovebug, @limedrops23, @momoe97, @JenieceVu1007, @Mclalaawesome, @akai_hana, @keiichie_21, @bornin1996, Yuya_Love_B, @KaeRin1603, @emmayoungsaeng, @KimiTenshi, @gyuwifey, @FlyHigh2603 and @nurmuyassarah. Thank you very much for your support <3.