079

We are your OPPA!!

Nobody's POV

"Well... you see..." Sajangnim was trying to find where to start off.
"Sajangnim. What is it? Don't waste our time." SungGyu was impatient.
"I haven't even open their contract yet." Sajangnim lied. "The girls came in to submit their contracts and left."
"Don't worry. I will tell you boys the results later alright. Go back to your practice now." Sajangnim said sternly.
"Neh Sajangnim." INFINITE were dejected. They wonder where HyeYong went. She promised to find them once she is done.

2hours later:
"Annyeong hasaeyo Sajangnim." INFINITE greeted as he entered the dance studio.
"How is it?" WooHyun asked impatiently.
"Uh.. I forgot to tell you boys something." Sajangnim paused. "I have tried to convince HyeYong, but she doesn't want to listen."
"What?! So..." WooHyun stopped midway.
"So you mean the contract is over?!" INFINITE gasped. Sajangnim shook his head.
"Andwae..." Jongie started to cry, causing INFINITE members to tear as well.
"We have to talk to her tonight. Is there nothing we can do?" SungGyu asked.
"What I want to tell you is..she has left the dorm." Sajangnim sighed.
"MWOH?! EVEN MORE ANDWAE!!!" WooHyun screamed.
"WHY?! WHY?!" DongWoo asked.
"She said she is disturbing you boys from practicing." Sajangnim lied again.
"Where did she go? Did she say? Did my sister say?" WooHyun was going crazy at that point of time. Sajangnim shook his head again.
"HoYa, call her." SungGyu demanded.
*The number you just dialed is unavailable at this moment...* 
"AISH!! NAM HYEYONG!! WHERE ARE YOU?!" HoYa screamed to his phone.
"Wait, let me call home." WooHyun said, picking up his phone.
"Omma, is HyeYong home?" 
"MWOH?! Then do you know where is she? Arasso I will try calling her again." the members gave WooHyun a very worried look.
"HyeYong isn't back home. Omma said HyeYong didn't inform her she was even moving out of the dorm." WooHyun broke down.
"DongSaeng ah, where are you?!" 




~The End~