026

We are your OPPA!!

Just finished dinner...so I am all full and am going to start on a new chappie >< at least to kill time to let my food digest and I can go for a run.
Here goes!
 



SungJong's POV

"OK! Everyone take 15!" Gyu hyung announced. *FINALLY* I dry up my pespiration and headed to the computer. I decided to go onto twitter to see what the fans have tweeted me. Just when I entered the site, I saw a tweet tag from HyoAn hyung, tagging all 7 of us along with 2 pictures. Curiousity aroused, I clicked on the link.
"WOAH!! DAEBAK! Hyung come and look at this!!" I gathered all of them, pointing to the screen. 
"WOAH! My dongsaeng is so amazing!" WooHyun hyung cheered. 
"Hehe. My yeoja chingu JJANG!!" HoYa hyung cheered too. We all paused and looked at him with a disgusted look. "What??" he said.
"Amazing. What can't this girl do? WooHyun ahh.. you are so lucky to have her as your real sister. Treat her well or I will snatch her away." Gyu hyung said and we laughed along. 
"Singing, dancing, repairing machines...wow. What can't she do?" I asked thoughtlessly.
"She can't protect herself. Remember what happened a few days back? She was being attacked." DongWoo hyung said.
"Yah! Hyung. Don't look down on her. She has a Taekwondo black belt alright." WooHyun hyung scolded him. 
"MWO?! Then why didn't she fight back?" HoYa hyung asked with great concern.
"Come on. No matter how good you are, if you are suddenly pulled and cornered by two big guys, you would just panic and not know what to do right?" SungYeol hyung explained. Finally something sensible coming out from this choding.
"Alright guys.. Back to practice." Gyu hyung called out.
"Haix..Mood breaker." I said below my breathe.
"Lee SungJong, what did you say?" Gyu hyung came up and stepped on my shoes.
"Ahh nothing. Quick..quick lets start." I tried to avoid as I ran towards the Hi-Fi set and start the music. We were practicing Paradise. *YAY hip !!* 


HyeYong's POV

I was running around the kitchen, making sure everything was cooked nicely. Samgyupsal, bimbimbap, steam chicken, fish and most importantly, the kimchichige. 
"Oppa will be going out to fetch the boys now. Call me if you need more time ok? Will be back in about half an hour." HyoAn oppa popped his head in an said.
"Alright. Be careful on the way out. Bye Bye." I walked him to the door and sent him off. Immediately, I rushed back to the kitchen, set an alarm of 25 minutes so I had enough time to set the table too. Everything was going smoothly. I was thinking if I should go take a shower before the oppas get back, but I decided not to. They will be so sticky and sweaty and if they get too excited and hug me, I will become dirty too..hehe. Just when the alarm started ringing, I was done with the final dish. Wow, it felt like some cooking competition. MASTER CHEF!(If you peeps dunno what it is, go search. AWESOME SHOW) I gave HyoAn oppa a message saying that everything is fine. He doesn't have to stall time. Then he replied that I don't have to rush as the boys was bugging him to buy ice cream, which he gave in, so they will only be back in another 15 minutes or so. I went back and started setting up the table. 9 sets of cutleries, including HyoAn oppa. How can I forget such important person. Soon, I started to hear a lot of noise from the corridor. Ah, it must be them. I quickly ran to a corner and hide there. 
"Wah! Finally back." they were all saying. "Hmm, is HyeYong back yet?" I heard HoYa oppa asked. hehe so he actually cared so much about me.
"AHHHH!" I jumped out from the corner and heard them scream.
"Ahahahax. Did you catch their expressions?" I asked the cameraman as I kept on laughing. 
"Nam. Hye.Yong. Do you want to die?" WooHyun oppa said. 
"Uh oh." Whenever he called my name like this. Even if I said I do not want to die, he would kill me. True enough.
"Oppa. stop hahax. please stop..ahh I can't breathe. Hajima." I was pleading him. He started with his tickling attacks. And the other oppas had to join in too. 
"Yah yah. ehdura (kids) stop. She helped you guys repair the aircon and even cooked a meal for you. Stop bullying her." HyoAn oppa stepped in.
"Ahhh finally, I am safe. Thank you HyoAn oppa." I said.The 7 guys looked at me, then at HyoAn oppa and back at me. 
"What?" the two of us asked at the same time.
"Oppa?" Gyu oppa asked.
"Well, he helped me a lot today, so we kind of became closer, and he asked me to call him oppa since you guys calls him hyung." I explained.
"Ohhhh...." they chorused. 
They walked into the dining area and were shocked by the stuff I cooked. 
"Uhmm..you sure you cooked this? You didn't order it?" Yeolie oppa asked, earning an elbow jab by DongWoo oppa.
"Awww.. my princess cooked for us all. Come here." HoYa oppa signalled me. Before I could even move, he had already dragged me into his embrace and gave me a peck on my forehead.
"Ewww. HoYa ah, I don't want to have indigestions even before I start eating. Get away from my sister." WooHyun oppa said, acting all disgusted and jealous. Haha, my oppa is so cute. We settled down at the dining table and started eating.
"Woah. This is paradise! niga isseoya man yeogi ga paradise Eojiro neoreul gadwo beorin paradise, oh oh." Yeolie oppa and Jongie oppa started singing to Paradise. 
"Stop singing and eat, or it will be all gone." MyungSoo oppa teased them. Sometimes I wonder how the 7 of them from different backgrounds actually could be so united and like real brothers. After dinner, I was about to go and wash the dishes when Gyu oppa pulled me back.
"Let the maknae do the job." he said, referring to Jongie oppa.
"Aish, hyung, wae?" Jongie said a little frustrated.
"But Gyu oppa. I am the maknae. I am younger than Jongie." I said.
"Oh yea..uhm right. Then let INFINITE's maknae do the job." he changed his words. I looked at Jongie and gave him an eye signal.
"Uhm..Why not, we let the 'MAKNAE' do the job." I said out loud to get everyone's attention, while secretly hinting to everyone that Gyu oppa is the 'MAKNAE'.
"HyeYong...what are you trying to say?" he stared at me through his small eyes. I wanted to laugh badly, but I held in.
"Yea, why not. Let's start the role reversal again." WooHyun oppa and SungYeol oppa cheered. 
"SungGyu ya. Pali Pali. Go wash the dishes now." MyungSoo ordered. 
"Mwo? Can we like at least do scissors paper stone to decide?" Gyu oppa pleaded.
"Andwae. That is what I asked for every time. But you refused." Jongie oppa argued.
"Alright alright. Let's be fair." I said.
After a few rounds, the loser is, GYU OPPA!!
"SungGyu ya. You should have done it and not waste our time. We could have been watching TV by now." I . When he turned his back and head for the kitchen, Jongie and I high fived each other and whispered. " Maknae on top!" Of course, how can I let them bully the 93 liners? For all I know, if I don't set a limit, I might end up being bullied too. hehe.
Now on our side, WooHyun oppa and SungYeol oppa became our new target since they were the ones that always bully Jongie. 
"WooHyun ah." I said. "Ah...Neh. Neh" He replied, all flustered. We giggled at his nervousness. "WooHyun ah. I want the ice cream." I ordered. " Ah.. arraso. I will be back soon." he stood up and headed to the fridge. "2down! 1 more to go." I whispered to Jongie.
"SungYeol ah." Jongie called out. "Ah..wae?" it is really really funny to see how the usual bullies and so afraid of the 2 of us now..HEHE. "Come over here." I ordered him to move to where Jongie and I was sitting. Then I asked him to make all of us coffee using his coffee machine. When the 3 of them are in the kitchen. All went silent. The other 3 oppas were looking at the two of us, most probably waiting to be the next victim.
"Ah.. wae han myung han myung..(1 person by 1 person). Ah..who is next?" DongWoo oppa asked.
"hehe. DongWoo ya." I called. "Ah...so it is me next?" he asked fearfully. " DongWoo ya? Nor chonjae? ani myun pabo? (Are you a genius or a fool)" I asked.
"Ahh..wae?" he asked back. "You really look like a genius..but....can't you see that we are only attacking the 3 that bullies Jongie oppa the most?" I asked him. That was when DongWoo oppa, HoYa oppa and MyungSoo oppa relaxed their mind. They realised they aren't the target. Then WooHyun oppa came back with 2 cups of ice cream. One for me, one for Jongie. He gave it to us respectfully. 
"WooHyun ah. Where is mine?" MyungSoo oppa called out.
"Mine too." HoYa oppa joined in the fun.
Then he dragged his feet back to make 3 more cups for them. 
SungGyu oppa finally finish the dishes and headed to the living room.
"SungGyu ya~~?" DongWoo oppa asked innocently, causing us to laugh.
"Ah..wae?" Gyu oppa was flustered.
"Ani..take a rest." DongWoo oppa said innocently again.
When WooHyun oppa and SungYeol oppa came back to join us, we decided to stop the game before everything gets out of hand. That was when the 3 oppas found out about it. After chatting for a while. I went to take a shower first while the oppas decide their positions by playing scissors paper stone. I went to do a little studying before heading off to bed. 
"Goodnight baby sister." WooHyun oppa said as he kissed my forehead. 
"Goodnight and sweet dreams." the other oppas said before closing the door. 
Then, HoYa oppa came up to me, kissing me on my lips. "Good night my princess." he said and then he walked towards his bed. 
"Eww..Hyung you are giving me nightmares. haha" Jongie oppa complained. "Good night HyeYong ahh." he said.
With that, I drifted off to my dream land. 
"Good night my oppas." I thought.
 



How is this chapter? Hope it is good. 
Thank you very very much to all my readers. 
Thank you very very very much to my subscribers. Will mention you lovely people on the next chapter. hehe sorry about it. <3 
Please comment. THANK YOU (: <3