009

We are your OPPA!!

HoYa's POV

"HyeYong, look at me right now." I demanded. She turned her back, looking at me. Though it was all dark, I could sense her. I was waiting for a reply, but instead, her finger went up to her lips and then pointed at SungJong. Signalling me not to wake him up. How could this girl? She is in pain yet she is caring about someone else's sleep.
"Oppa, I am fine. This is very common for me." she whispered.
"How are you fine?" You are perspiring and shivering under your blanket. You are in great pain." I tried to sound as loud to show my seriousness. But at the same time, as soft as possible to not scare her.
"It's..it is just my cramps. I drank too much cold drinks during lunch and dinner. I forgot that I wasn't suppose to for this few days." she tried to explain. Cramps? Oh no. What next? I started to panic. "Oppa, don't worry. It will go off soon I guess."
"Don't worry?! You guess? Look, you have been in this position for nearly 10 minutes. What can I do to help you? Other then you asking me to go back to bed." I was shock at the way she was trying to sound brave.
"Well, you can try my omma's method. But you might be a little uncomfortable." she said as I walked towards her study table and the lamp for some lighting. 
"Anything to make you feel better. I am ok with it." I said calmly.
"Omma would rub both her hands together till it is warm. Then she would put it on my lower torso area." she said, doing the actions along. OK..A guy and a girl, at midnight. It is indeed a little uncomfortable. She held my hands saying that it will be ok. I tried the first time, but she was still in pain. I tried a second and third, but it wasn't working. Frustrated at my uselessness, I stood up, went towards my wardrobe and dug out my favourite small purple towel. I went into the bathroom and soaked it in warm water. Squeezed dry the towle, but ensuring that it is still warm. I went back to her. She curled up back into the foetal position.
"My hands aren't very helpful, but I hope this would help." I passed it to her so she could put it between her pyjamas and her lower torso.
After a few minutes, she said she is getting better. She wanted me to go back to sleep as we will be having dance practice tomorrow morning. I insisted that I wanted to see her sleep peacefully before going to bed.
"Then oppa." she paused a little. "Is is too much to ask you to sleep with me tonight?" she paused again. Looking at my reaction. "Omma always does that. I feel safer when she hugs me to sleep." she said. I agreed. I crawled under her blanket,and hugged her from behind. One hand over her waist, the other combing down her long hair.
"Oppa" she called.
"Yes?"
"Nothing."
"What is it?"
"Nothing I just wanted to hear your voice." she said shyly. I was blushing. What exactly was I thinking?


HyeYong's POV

He crawled into my bed. Hugged me exactly the same way omma did. I felt very safe and warm in his arms. 
"Oppa?" I called out.
"Yes?" he asked sweetly.
"Nothing." I said. secretly I was giggling.
"What is it?" he asked again.
"Nothing. I just wanted to hear your voice." I said shyly. I felt myself blushing.
"Oppa, do you know that you are very scary?" I teased. He loosened his hand that was over my waist in shock. I giggled. He nudged me and I acted like it made my pain come back again. He panicked. Such a cutey.
"You can dance, rap and sing. You sound godly when rapping, angelic when singing and a small boy when speaking. You are godly on stage, baby off stage and I feel...." I hesitated.
"Feel what?" he asked impatiently
"I feel that you are very gentlemanly when we are together." I blushed again...Nam HyeYong..what in the world are you talking about now?
"You are such a triple threat of everything." Then, he giggled. I tilted my head, wanting to ask what he was giggling at. "So...which of me do you like better?" he jokerd. I elbowed him, resulting in an "OW" haha. " I don't know. I like every part of you. On stage, off stage, bside me. Why do you like to make me confused?" both of us giggled. 
"Ok..Enough talk young lady. You got to sleep now. Dream of me alright." he teased. Such an egoistic guy. He started to sing. This angel. I kept that voice in mind and rifted off to sleep.


HoYa's POV

"HYUNG!!! What are you doing right now?!?!" I heard someone screaming at me. I rubbed my eyes and saw SungJong staring at me in shocked. "Hmmm..." she moaned. 'What?! SHE? Who?!' I thought to myself. Next moment, all the rest of the members rushed in, almost breaking down our door.
"Lee HoWon!! What in the world are you doing in my sister's bed?!?!" immediately, WooHyun grabbed me and pulled me out of her bed. I stumbled a little at his sudden actions. Shocked by the commotion, she suddenly sat up in bed/ This caused her cramps to come back again. "UGH!!" she moaned. I broke out of WooHyun's grip and sat beside her, houlding her shoulders, letting her lean against my body.
"HyeYong. HyeYong! Please don't scare me again. Please!" I pleaded. I kept rubbing her shoulders softly, hoping it will ease her pain.
She shrugged me off. "It's late. I got to get prepared for school." she said. squinting her eyes in pain.
"Woah Woah. You 2 are not going any where out of this area without a proper explanation." SungGyu Hyung barged in.




How is this chapter? Hope you all like it. (: I am polishing up my next chapter. It should be up in another hour or so. LOOK FORWARD (:
Thank you to my subscribers again. and my readers too. LOVE YA (:  But..please please comment will ya? So I know how my fanfic is. and how i can improve on it. 
KAMSAHAPNIDA