006

We are your OPPA!!

HoYa's POV

That night, after everything was cleared up, we said goodnight and went back into our rooms. HyeYong went to her study table instead. 
"HyeYong? You are not sleeping?" SungJong asked. 
"Nope. I want to revise on my studies a little. Go sleep the 2 of you, you guys have practise tomorrow morning right?" She replied.
"Alright then!" SungJong and I replied in sync. 
I was sleeping at the lower of the double-deck bed. I kept looking at the back of HyeYong while she flipped through her books. Her petite body frame. I wonder what she has been eating. I better start feeding her more from now on.
"Aish! I should have been listening in class and not day dream! Aigoo.." She complained out loud, thinking that both of us were asleep. She looked so cute talking to herself. I decided to creep up on her but FAILED. She moved her roller chair backwards and it ran over my toes. 
"YOUCH!!"She turned around, "Oh No! I am so sorry" she said apologetically. "It is ok. I wanted to scare you actually. Guess your animal-instincts are better than mine." I joked and we both laughed.
"Come let oppa study with you." I . I took up one of her books, flipped it open. WOW. Numbers and numbers and wire codes and electric circuits. "A girl studies this?" "Yeap!" she replied me. I did not notice my thoughts were said out loud.  Then, I flipped to a page. I started to sniggle a little. 
Written on the page was. 'I love HoYa', 'Infinite's ranking : Hoya, SungGyu, SungJong, DongWoo, MyungSoo, SungYeol, WooHyun.' ... and many little doodlings around.
"I guess my dongsaeng hasn't been paying attention in class?" I laughed.
"How did you know?" she was shocked. I showed her the page and her animal instinct was to grab the book away. I was too slow, she had it. "Ahhh...OTTOKAE?! This is so embarrassing!" she tried to cover her face with the book. I continued laughing. 
"Yah. You better don't tell this to oppa. He would kill me for ranking him last." That was all that she was concerned? Such a cute attitude. I lowered my head onto the table and kept staring at her. 
"Oppa, how do you expect me to study when you are looking at me like that?" she cut my train of thoughts. 'Lee HoWon. What thoughts were you harbouring on? No. No. You cannot. She is a dongsaeng.' I scolded mself silently. I continued to stare at her beautiful face. Genes really run well in her family.
"Oppa, wake up. I am done studying." She shoke me awake. I jumped back in shock, seeing that her face was only a few inches away from mine. I am totally awake now, how am I going back to sleep after this shock. I scratched my head. I walked her back to her bed, tucked her in, and went back into mine. 
"Goodnight oppa." She whispered sweetly. I fell for this. Deep down into my dream land. 


HyeYong's POV

"Aigoo. After watching sesame player season2, my animal instinicts was trained by you, pabo Hoya" I thought. I had already felt a pair of eyes looking at me from the back. Can't be SungJong. This little boy would be so tired from his hyper-activeness. I heard HoYa's bed ruffling a little and hear it creaked. I supposed he is up to come scare me.I noted the direction of his shadow and pretended to roll backwards. But, I did not expect to run over his toes. I giggled.I loved HoYa oppa's company. Even though it was a little distracting with him staring at me, but I was determined to show him my hardworking side. And wala, I managed to complete one chapter. Only to find this baby asleep. I lowered my head onto the table too. Looked at his facial feature. How can a guy be this handsome and cute and y at the same time? Oh no, what on earth was I thinking. I shake  him a little and asked him to wake up. Did not expect him to be shock with the closeness of our face. I laughed a little. He brought me back to my bed and tucked me in. Said our good nights and I drifted off to my dreamland. 
"WAKE UP WAKE UP!!" some idiot started bouncing on my bed. I was all about to whack him but when I opened my eyes, it was cute SungJong. I couldn't even bear to lay a finger on him. I look at my clock, it is 6:15. "WHAT 6:15AM?! Gosh I am going to be late for school!" I screamed at the top of my voice.
SungGyu rushed in "Relax baby! HoYa told us you were studying in late yesterday till 3am. So we decided to late you sleep in a little while. What more, SungJong has picked out ur school outfit, WooHyun and DongWoo are preparing your breakfast, HoYa has gone out to buy milk, we ran out of it so sorry. I am in charge of supervising them. MyungSoo that lazy is still sleeping. For that he is responsible to send you safely to school." just like a leader, he instructed everything. 
I took a look at my prepared outfit and facepalmed myself. Jongie, I am not wearing this to school. I am wearing THIS. I took out my short shorts and exchanged it with the jeans he prepared. Is he trying to kill me from the heat? I have no workshop lessons today, so I am free from wearing jeans. This is my only day in the week that I could wear shorts to school, and I am not going to miss it. 
"No! NO! Not that shorts!" Jongie replied.
"This yes it is this.PERIOD."
"Uhm shorts will be fine, but do you have a longer one at least?" he asked. 
"Nope. This is actually my longest shorts." I said proudly ( actually, I wasn't sure if it was something to be proud of. )
I guess leader heard our arguement. He pop his head in and asked.
"Hyung! She wants to wear this to school. She must be crazy." Jongie complained.
"HyeYong. Are you out of your mind?! Walking down the street in such short shorts? Going to a class of 19boys and you are the only girl? Are you crazy?" SungGyu bombarded me with questions. 
"Not like it is the first time I am wearing this to school." I argued back.
"BWOH!" he tried to open his eyes bigger. But hahax, it could only be that big, or maybe, small. "No, you are wearing this jeans, or you are not going anywhere out of this house." 
I know that was a stupid deal. I did not like my Thursday lessons. They were so boring. But I just wanted to rebel, for no reason. Not like I would win anything. I gave in. Took that pair of jeans went to bathe, and sulkily sat at the dining table.
"awww my baby sister. Come on, give me a smile. Come on. a~ing a~ing." I hated the way WooHyun oppa acted cute. It was so embarrasing. But some how it made me smile too. He started to do his signature heart throws at me. 
"Did I miss anything?" MyungSoo oppa walked out of the room rubbing his eyes.
"Finally!" all of us said at the same time. We looked at each other, shocked that we were in sync, shocked that I was in sync too, and we ended with a laugh.
"MyungSoo, you are sending her to school, right to her classroom doorstep before you can get back. Make sure you take a proof picture. and Don't expect to get help from manager hyungs. It is your punishment for sleeping in when our lovely sister is going to school so early." SungGyu oppa nagged.
Inside me, I was wondering. A sleepy boy sending me to school, being my body guard? I wonder if I was the body guard or he is.
After breakfast, we said our goodbyes, WooHyun oppa kissed me on my cheek and wish me good luck. MyungSoo left with me still looking sleepy, but gosh he look so handsome and angelic. As Infinite's dorm were much nearer to my school, we took a bus, which was only half an hour. We tried to avoid all attention, but there was a cameraman following us. As I was still a little awkward with him, we did not talk much during the bus ride. I walked towards my classroom.
"Oppa, are you sure you can make it home safely without being eaten by those fangirls?" I asked, teasing him at the same time.
"I am fully awake now. Unless you want me to wait for you till, hmm what time does your lesson end again?" He said.
"EWWW no! You only washed your fae and brush your teeth and changed your clothes. You haven't bathe! Get back to the dorm you dirty little fellow. HAHA" I chided him.
"What if I want to stay?" He mocked.
"Then...." I smirked. He sensed something was bad. I walked over to the railings, looked at the fangirls. "Annyeong! I have something to say, MyungSoo oppa hasn't...umph..umph!" 
MyungSoo covered my move tight and turned me around. Our eyes met. He looked straight into me. I looked deep into him. I felt my body heating up and my heart racing fast. I pushed back, away from him. I could feel my cheeks turning red, so were my ears. "I think you should go now." I said shyly. I said goodbye and walked into my classroom.

At that moment, MyungSoo oppa's ranking from the 5th that I doodled in my book previously, rised to compete with HoYa oppa at rank no.1. For that 4 hours of lesson, I could not concentrate at all. Things were just running through my mind. I was thinking of how to go back to the dorm to face them and the other oppas.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is the end of chapter 006. (: Hope you all like it. Thank you to my subscribers and readers (: Please comment on how I can improve. SARANGHAEYO! I will try to update soon. But tomorrow and Friday will be a long day for me. (: