051

We are your OPPA!!

DongWoo's POV

"HyeYong ah?" I called out since I was the first to enter the dorm. But only silence greeted us.
"It is only 7pm. I doubt she will be back early." SungYeol sounded sarcastic.
"I guess she is with that guy?" WooHyun was furious.
"Hyun. Don't say such things about your own sister, not until we find out from her what is going on." Gyu hyung told him off.
"Come on. We still have practice to go to. And Sajangnim wants to speak to us remember?" HoYa reminded us, dejectedly. So we just left our luggages there and left for practice.  Sajangnim came to the studio to find us. He started talking to us about how disappointed he was, especially with HoYa. For our poor performance that day. Then he started to talk about HyeYong. We all fell silent. I occasionally shot glances at hoya, making sure he was ok. He suddenly asked us many questions. About whether we trust HyeYong or the tabloids. I tried to think positive of HyeYong. But seeing how much hardship my buddy is being put through, I am not sure if I could still side her. We returned to the dorm again, as usual, her sleeping back was all that could be seen. She was in a deep slumber.


HoYa's POV

I could not fall asleep. Seeing HyeYong once again, after a week, even though it is only her back facing me, I was.. I don't know. Happy? Angry? Betrayed? I don't know. The feelings seems to have been thrown into a fruit blender.  Suddenly, I saw her figure getting up. Sleepwalking? But can't be, I haven't seen her done it yet. Then she was putting on a hoodie. Is she going out? She took her phone and checked it. From the lights of the phone, I knew she was wide awake. Definitely not sleep walking. I decided to just lay low until her next move. True enough she left the dorm. Waiting for the door to close, I counted, enough time for the lift to ascend and for her to enter it before I got out from my bed. I put on my thick glasses and headed to the balcony seeing where she might be walking to. The I saw a bike. That same bike.
What on earth is he doing here at this hour? At like 3am?! Why is HyeYong getting onto his bike? I was so furious, punched the parapet, causing my knuckles to bruise. I went back to bed waiting for her to return. But she didn't until the about 5am, the usual time wakes up to leave for school. She snuck back in and headed to the bathroom to prepare for school. I decided to wait in the living room until she comes out.
"HyeYong, lets talk." I said softly to her.
"Oppa. I have to head to school now." she said, not looking into my eyes. I ran up and grabbed hold of her hands, pulling her back to the living room. 
"Lets talk. I am serious."
  "I can't. I really. My friend is waiting downstairs." she said.
"Friend? You mean JungMin oppa?" I hit the nail.
"Oppa... How did you...." she trailed off.
"How did I know? I have seen it with my eyes. You getting on his bike." I spat.
"Oppa, it is not what you think." she defended herself.
"Not what i think?" I asked. "Then what about those pictures? You said you were in school doing some crazy project, yet at 8pm, you were out in the mall with him. While I am in japan." I said, not giving her a chance to answer my question.
"Oppa, do you trust me?" she asked, turning serious now. Not that she wasn't earlier on.
"I want to. But I can't. Where were you at 3am?" I shot. Damn I was suppose to keep that low.
"Ok, I am not going to lie. JungMin came to pick me up." she said daringly. I didn't see that coming. So I took a while to think of my next question.
"For what?" I became angrier.
"That, I can't tell you for now." she said.
"How many things are you going to keep from me?" I glared.
"Oppa. Look, can you please don't get so uptight about it?" she pleaded.
"Uptight? Look you are the one going out with another guy at 3am! My girlfriend just snuck out of the dorm to meet another man." I raised my voice. "And you are the one hiding so many things from us."
  "HoYa oppa? Please trust me." she looked into my eyes, I very much want to. But my heart is broken. I can't.
"I can't." i sighed.
"Why? Because he is a guy?" she asked. I nodded.
"Oppa. My whole class are all boys. So I am dating all of them too? You are too much!" she raised her voice. Then she became quiet. We stood there for a moment.
"Oppa. This conversation is getting no where. I am going off first. He is waiting in the cold." she said. 
"So now you care about him more than me." I almost lost my mind.
"If you can't accept that he is picking me up to school, I think we should...." I didn't let her continue.
"Don't say it. I will be the bad person. I will say it. Lets. Break. Up." I turned around after saying it. Not showing her that I was going to break down and cry.
"Oppa, I don't mean it." she said.
"Don't mean what?! Go. Go find him. Go find all the other guys, go get yourself laid.!!" I screamed at her. 
"Oppa." she sounded like she was crying, like I had thrown her into a lava filled volcano. But she left.  I lost my mind. I really had. I went back to my room and hid myself under my thick blanket and cried myself to sleep. Until DongWoo came to wake me up. 
"Have you talked to her?" Gyu hyung was concerned. I nodded. And stayed silent. They most probably knew something bad happened, so they decided not to ask.
"Anyway, happy birthday to our HoAegi." WooHyun said, putting a plate of smiley pancakes in front of me.
"Oh its my birthday?" I asked. I had totally forgotten about it. And I suppose, she has forgotten about my birthday too since she has her JungMin oppa now.
 



I love Park JungMin too......so...I am not sure if there will be a relationship breaker or not....
Please please comment ... pretty please. MUCH LOVE!

Thank you very much my subscribers : @AplusCassiELF , @TheLaughableOne , @wendyii , @MonkeyHeadaches , @iluvboyfriend , @fishykey , @ForeverKeyLocket , @zXRawrXz, @danhoback, @syarmin, @infinite326, @Doublehearts, @lock_key, @Luv_4evr, @LeeJunYu, @koreasujufan, @lyzacnblue501, @Batrizy, @arianne_luv_minho, @Kwanyanglee_15, @supermeekey, @MushyyMallow, @_sandrraaaU. @RIE0516, @cachaaa, @lovebug, @limedrops23, @momoe97, @JenieceVu1007, @Mclalaawesome, @akai_hana, @keiichie_21, @bornin1996, Yuya_Love_B, @KaeRin1603, @emmayoungsaeng, @KimiTenshi. Thank you very much for your support <3.