059

We are your OPPA!!

SungJong's POV

After our practice, we headed towards the hospital. As we were walking near her ward, we heard quite a commotion. Her long missed laughter embraced us when we opened the door.
"Oh, oppa! You are here." she greeted us cheerfully. There were six other boys inside.
"Oppas. They are the TeenTop boys I always mention about. TeenTop, they are my oppas, INFINITE." she introduced us as a whole. Then we introduced ourselves one by one. We found out that TeenTop was going to debut soon. Because they have taken such good care of our dongsaeng, we made a note that we will look out for them when they debut.
"HyeYong ah, we will get going now. We have practice to go to." the guy CAP told her.
"Neh CAP. Annyeong TeenTop, rest well, don't stress yourself too much alright." and soon they left.
"We have to run through a few tests for her to make sure she is alright. If she is, the doctor says she can be discharged tomorrow afternoon." a nurse came in to take her out to run through some tests. After about an hour, the nurse came back with her. She was arguing with the nurse. Then we found out it was because HyeYong wanted to walk, but the nurse wanted to push her back on a wheelchair.
"Hehe. Sorry for my sister." WooHyun hyung apologised to the nurse for their argument.
"No, it is alright. It is good to see a patient so independent." she said. "The test results will be out tomorrow morning." she informed us before leaving.
"Yeah yeah!!" I jumped in delight and hugged her tightly. I am so happy that she can finally be back. 
"Come home with us will you?" Gyu hyung asked her.
"You mean I left the dorm? For how long? Why?" she questioned.
"You don't remember?" DongWoo hyung asked her back.
"Nope."
  "Hyung, it is better not to tell her." HoYa hyung told Gyu hyung who was about to explain.
"No. Tell me. I want to know as much as possible so I can remember you. And..and I want to know why so I or we won't make the same mistake in the future." she insisted.  So Gyu hyung and WooHyun hyung related the whole incident to her. 
"Ohh." she made a sound. Just in time, Sajangnim came in to visit.


MyungSoo's POV

"Annyeong hasaeyo Sajangnim." we bowed.
"Sajangnim. Can I tell them? I don't want to hide any more stuff from my oppas." she asked Sajangnim.
"Wait. What is going on?" we were confused.
"I will do the talking." Sajangnim said. She nodded in return. "Well, the thing is, for the past few weeks, other than her figure skating trainings, she was undergoing other trainings at the same time." Sajangnim paused.
"What trainings?" WooHyun hyung asked, concerned.
"She was being a secret trainee under Woolim Ent." he revealed to us.
"Mwoh?! Since when?" we exclaimed.
"Remember she told you boys she was busy with projects?" we nodded. "It started from then." 
"Wait. So all this while.. My sister.." WooHyun hyung gasped, trying to understand.
"Yes. She has been a secret trainee. There are 4 other girls too. They will be meeting each other in a few days time. Once their 100 days contract is up, they will decide whether they will continue as a group or they will part their own ways."Sajangnim explained. 
"So we will have hoobaes soon?" SungJong smiled.
"Wah. My dongsaeng is a trainee now!!" WooHyun hyung jumped around.
"Mianhae. You have been so hard on yourself. Going school to study, then being a secret trainee, and then having figure skating trainings. Yet we thought you were cheating on HoYa hyung." I apologised.
"Gwenchana." she paused and looked at HoYa hyung.
"HoYa oppa. I will really try to remember you. Please give me some time."
  "Can...can I hug you a while?" HoYa hyung sounded like he was about to cry. HyeYong stretched out her arms to give him a hug.
"Gomawoyo." HoYa hyung sniffed. "I treated you so badly, yet you are so willing to remember who I am."
"Oppa, lets take this as a test and learn from it alright?" HyeYong rubbed his back, trying to sooth him.
 



Sorry, I know my chapters are getting shorter and shorter..but that is because I realised my chapters are kind of draggy in the start..Hope you don't mind.