052

We are your OPPA!!

SungJong's POV

Yeolie hyung was the first to enter the dance studio. He suddenly halted his steps, causing us to collide into him.
"Oh my!!" he did his Lee SungYeol scream. We all pushed him in, only to be shocked by the state of our dance studio. Balloons were pasted all around the studio with party streamers, there was a small present and a card lying right smack in the middle of the studio, a banner was hung across our mirrors.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOWONIE!!" it says. It was a hand drawn banner. 
"Guys, is this a hidden camera from you?"HoYa hyung asked.
"No hyung, if we did, we wouldn't be so shocked too." I told him.
"Who knows, Yeolie is an actor, isn't he?" HoYa hyung smiled. I miss that smile.
"But DongWoo hyung at acting remember? But look at him." I pointed at DongWoo hyung who was still in a state of shock. HoYa hyung nodded in agreement.
"Yah Lee SungJong. What do mean by that?" DongWoo hyung wanted to punch me. "But I kind of admit it hehe." he did his innocent laugh.
"Then who?" HoYa hyung asked.
"I don't know, maybe you read the card? The person might have said something." I suggested. He then walked up to and pick the card up. 
"Damn it, head me, I should not have. What the freaking hell was I thinking?" HoYa hyung threw the card on the floor in an outburst. We immediately ran up and pick the card up. 
"Jong ah. Read it out, I cant see." Gyu hyung instructed me.
" Yah Lee HoWon!! ㅋㅋㅋ... My HoWon, HoYa, HoGod, HoAegi, HoBear, HoPrince, HoDerp, Hoy, hohoho. Saengilchukahae!!!" I tried to read in a tone a girlfriend would say to her boyfriend.
" I am really sorry that I forgot about our monthsary. I am really really really sorry. Please forgive me alright??" I put in a little emotions.
"my Hobaby has grown an age already. What should I call you now? Hograndpa? Hehe. I suppose you should be spending your birthday practicing 18 hours? I am really sorry for not spending time with you lately. Anyways.... I watched that live performance. I am very sorry about how much distraction I had caused. So much that HoDanceMachine could make a mistake. I am really sorry.  HoYa ah, do you trust me? If you do, then please put it back on my finger. (the present) and I will give you your real birthday present. if not... We will just let it be." I paused and swallowed hard as a lump formed up my throat.
"I love you always and forever." I ended the letter to see that everyone was sobbing, except for HoYa hyung who was punching the wall. Lucky our studio's wall is soundproofed inside out, so it wouldn't hurt much to punch the wall. But still, I ran to him and grabbed hold of his hands. I looked straight into his eyes, telling him that everything will be fine. I slowly unclenched his fist and took that small box out of his palm. Just like I had expected, it was their couple ring.
"Hyung what are you waiting for?" I asked.
"It is over." he broke down.
"What thing?" i pushed.
"Everything. 3am, she left the dorm. She only returned at 5am to bath and head for school. She was with JungMin all the while. Every morning, that guy would pick her up to school on his bike. I decided to talk to her this morning, I lost my mind half way through the talk. I thought she wanted to ask for a break up so I decided to be the bad guy and said lets.break.up. I....damn myself. I went crazy and shouted at her, telling her to go to JungMin and go get herself laid with all her class guys." he let it all out.
"You what?!" WooHyun hyung came punching him, sending HoYa hyung tumbling to the ground. "As much as I hated my sister for causing you to become this state, don't say that to her!!  Lee HoWon!!" DongWoo and MyungSoo hyung had to hold back the angry WooHyun hyung. I understood where he was coming from as a brother.
"Guys!" Gyu hyung shouted through the commotion. " Especially you two." he pointed at WooHyun hyung and HoYa hyung. "We should call and find out where she is or maybe go to her school to find her." Gyu hyung suggested. We immediately took out our phones to call her, but it was only dial tone. We were getting really panicky. 
"Where are you going?!" SungYeol Hyung shouted, seeing that HoYa hyung went to take his bag.
"HyeYong's school." he replied.
"Wait. I will go with you." WooHyun hyung said.
"Alright, Woo Hyun, you follow him. We Sung trios will stay here to wait, in case she appears here later or something to celebrate his birthday. Dongwoo, Myung, you two go back to the dorm and wait for her. Keep in contact."Gyu hyung instructed. We sent the others out and went back in the studio.
"Hyung, do you think they will find her?" Yeolie hyung asked.
"They will. For sure." Gyu hyung assured us.
"Sajangnim was right. We should have known who to trust." Yeolie hyung sighed.
"Everything will be fine. Trust me." Gyu hyung told us.
"I am going out to call our dance choreographer that morning practice have to be cancelled. You guys want anything from the convenient store? I will treat." Gyu hyung tried to cheer us up.
"Banana milk for me!" Yeolie hyung said.
"I don't know. Strawberry milk? And maybe lemon candy too? Hehe" I tried to take advantage that Gyu hyung is about to treat us.
"Alright. I will be back soon. If possible, try to practice a little of dance alright." he smiled and left.
"Neh hyung!" we saluted, seeing him off.


SungGyu's POV

Yes I was going to call dance choreo hyung, but I was going to call JungMin too. To find out what is going.
"Yeobusaeyo? JungMin?" I called.
"Neh? If you are worried about her, don't be. I can say she is safe with me now. But what the heck did you guys do to her?! She is crying non stop. And she doesn't want to speak, she doesn't want to ride on my bike, she ran all the way to school." he kind of read my mind, and started scolding, not giving me a chance to explain.
"They broke up. This morning." I answered.
"What the heck in the world! I thought you idols are rational enough to know what to trust and what not to." he screamed.
"Look, yes I admit I like her. But I am a good guy. I know she has HoYa already, I won't make any move on her. For now I will take care of her. I will try to talk it through with her." he sounded assuring.
"I am very sorry. Yes please help me take care of her for now. And, the members doesn't know I have your number. So.." I trailed off.
"Ah yes. I wanted to ask you a favour too. Our conversation, keep it a secret too. For now." he said. We gave each other our words and ended the conversation. I rushed over to the nearby convenient store and got the stuff yeolie and jongie wants and headed back.