064

We are your OPPA!!

WooHyun's POV

HyeYong has been coming to wait for us to go home together almost everyday, unless she was really tired after her trainings. This reminded me of my trainee days too. 
One Sunday... "Oppa..irronaso." a girl whispered into my ears.
"Wae?" I slowly open my eyes, finding HyeYong at the side of my bed. 
"Oppa, pali irrona. I have a surprise.." she beamed. I looked at the clock..it is only 4am!!
"Wae dongsaeng ah? Can you show later?" I sleepily asked.
"Nono, pali. I have to wake the other oppas too. " she put her hands on her hips. Knowing that she was meaning it, I quickly woke up to wash up, and also to help her wake our 2 sleepy heads up. I walked out to the leaving room, heading to MyungSoo, SungYeol and DongWoo's room. I was surprise by what I saw in the living room.
"What is this?" I asked, uhm, no one. Since no one replied me, I just walked into their room. We all gathered in the living room at about 4:20am.
"Oppa, pali change into your track pants!!" she ordered us. Wah. Maknae on top ㅜㅜ. Not knowing why, all of us followed her orders. Maybe because we were too tired? "Oppa!! Wake up!" she shook Gyu hyung who looked like he was sleeping.
"I am!" Gyu hyung retorted. "Then open your eyes." she said. *What?!* We all turned and look at HyeYong and then at Gyu hyung and we started laughing. Gyu hyung then tried to pry his eyelids bigger.
"Where are we going so early?" HoYa asked.
"On a Sunday!!" SungYeol whined.
"You will know. Pali pali." she rushed us into the van.


SungJong's POV

We dragged ourselves up into the van like we were some criminal. While HyeYong excitedly entered. Making sure that we are all in, she cheered.
"HyoAn oppa. Chulbal!!" she pointed up in the air. Many of us were dozing off. After about an hour of ride, HyoAn hyung parked his van.
"Oppa!! Irrona!" she woke all of us up. 
"Where are we?" MyungSoo hyung asked, still rubbing his eyes.
"______mountain." she beamed.
"And what are we doing here?" WooHyun hyung glared at his sister.
"Climb mountain. If not what do you think we are doing?" she said sarcastically.
"Mwoh?! When the sun is not out?" we were all shocked.
"Shilro shilro!!" I protested.
"Oppas go!! There is a surprise up there." she pushed us one by one. Restlessly, we dragged our legs, complaining how tiring it is when we have not even started the climb.
"Oppas. Last one up is a pig!" she ran passed us.
"Mwo?!" we were confused. And not knowing why, we started to race each other up to the top. As usual, the tough guys HoYa hyung and WooHyun hyung were far ahead. The Sung trios, are the lazy ones, just fighting not to be the last.


HoYa's POV

"HyeYong ah. Wait up. Oppas are old.." WooHyun panted. 
"Jagiya. Wait up. I have to be there for you. Don't fall." I called out. Has she been going mountain climbing secretly? 
"Oppa!! Pali! Haraboji hehe." she teased us.
"Yah!! You come here now." we were annoyed.
"Mehrong! Come and catch me!" she sped off again. What?!
"Oppa!! I am number 1!!" she cheered as she reached the top. WooHyun and I were almost dragging and crawling up when we reached. 
"What are we doing here?" I heard DongWoo ask. Finally he is up too.
"Shh. Oppa, just wait." she signalled. Then one bye one, they reached the top. Our weak Gyu hyung leader was the last. 
"Oppa. Look." she pointed to the sky. 
"Wah." we gasped at the crimson red sky, and then the rising sun. The tiredness we had from the climb was all washed off in an instance. Within the few seconds that the sun rose, my lips and her soft, gentle lips ended up meeting each another.
"Ahem!!"
"At this unearthly hour." the other members complained.
"Go get a room." DongWoo hyung blurted out. All of us stared at him, giving him a what-the-heck look. As much as I wanted, I believe we should save any major actions till after marriage.
"Oppa. Before I forget." she pulled out a book from the backpack she was carrying and handed it to me.
"What is this?" I asked. She kept quiet, somewhat telling me to open it. I read the contents, I was about to tear. It was the other birthday present she mentioned in her letter. I turned and hugged her tightly. It was the notebook she use to write her daily routines. She did not forget me during that period of time when INFINITE went Japan. She was just busy. Captivated by the sun rays, we were reluctant to leave, but we had too. And we had to climb down the mountain. She raced us down again. But this time, WooHyun reached first because I was going down hand in hand with the most beautiful princess on earth, Nam HyeYong.
 



SO SO SORRY.. yes I know I had been evil and MIA-ed for the last few days..it was because my school work was CRAZY!! by the time I finish my work, I was all tired to upload any chapters..I am very very sorry.
So...I am going to spoil you readers by uploading a few chapters today. SORRY.