014

We are your OPPA!!

HELLO EVERYONE!! I am back!! I wanted to update once my paper ended..but, 1) my laptop crashed on me for like 4hrs so I went to take a nap hehe..
2) My morning paper was so crazy that my brain just died...Half of the paper was something that my whole class had not seen before..Crazy teacher that set the paper...anyways...Able to update my fanfic...is making me happy (: and INFINITE'S WHITE CONFESSION is cheering me on so hahax (: here goes (:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WooHyun's POV

"Nam HyeYong!" Gyu hyung shouted out. The way he called her was so funny, but I tried to hold in my laughter to make it look serious. "Andyou, Lee HoWon. What did I instruct you? Not to let her out right? What if something happenes to her, can you be responsible?" oh gosh, here comes Leader's machine gun of questions. HyeYong stared blankly and in shocked by our reaction. 
"SungGyu oppa, I am sorry. Please don't blame him. I was the one that pulled him out." 
"No, it is my fault. You aegyos are too irresistable. I am sorry." HoYa defended.
"So now you two are defending each other eh?" MyungSoo sad, with his all-so-cold-and-icy attitude. Unable to hold in my laughter, I stood up angrily and headed into my room, slammed the door shut. "Hyung! Open UP!"Jongie kept banging on the door. I unlocked it and let him in. As we closed the door, we both started rolling on my bed laughing like no tomorrow. but softly. 
"Lee HoWon! Get in right now." I called out angrily. 
"Hyung. Please enough. They just wanted to have some fun." Jongie pretended to be pleading me. 
"GO OUT?! While we were busy practicing, they were out playing." I shouted.


HoYa's POV

*ok, their hidden camera is SO FAKE!!! Anyone should realised that.* but as I looked at HyeYong..maybe not haha. I wanted to protect her, but thinking of the promise we made, I was torn in between helping her or not. Lucky WooHyun called me in.
"Lee HoWon! Get in right now." he called out angrily. 
"Hyung. Please enough. They just wanted to have some fun." Jongie pretended to be pleading. 
"GO OUT?! While we were busy practicing, they were out playing." WooHyun shouted sarcastically.
"Oppa." she called out softly, like in need of help, but also warning me not to go in the 'dangerous room'. I looked back, giving her an assuring look.
I went in, and the first thing I said when they closed the door was. "YAH!!! Your acting to the max!!" 
They laughed along softly. "ok. here is our plan. We are going to pretend to be fighting and arguing inside. From what I know, she will definitely come to stop us. DongWoo hyung and Yeolie will pull her back saying that this is to punish you. Gyu hung and MyungSoo, will just do nothing. Alright?" WooHyun asked and I nodded.
"We are just scaring her a little. Not some major hidden camera. So if something happens, hopefully not, we are stopping it immediately." I acknowledged. Then, we started our 'fight'.
"YAH!! What did you agree on about taking care of my sister??! What if something happened to her?" Woohyun shouted at me. Laughing a little in the middle.
"Hyung, please stop. Please." Jongie pleaded.
"MAKNAE! Shut up or you get out!." we both said, much to being in sync.
"Oppa! Please stop fighting! Its my fault!" It was clearly HyeYong. We did a soft hi-five, seeing that things are going as planned. And as said, DongWoo hyung and Yeolie was pulling her back. Suddenly, we heard a door slam shut.!
"HyeYong!! YAH! Guys. Stop! HyeYong just ran out!!" the commotion outside was worse than in the room as it was REAL! We opened, only seeing the other 4 and a few cameramen and crews. HyeYong was nowhere to be seen.
"Try calling her." MyungSoo said. I gave her a call, only to hear a ringtone coming out from my bag. "Ahhh . She left her phone and wallet with me." I said when everyone looked towards my bag. 
"She doesn't know this area well yet. Oh no. Where could she be going?" Yeolie said, making all of us even more panicky.
"First, let's spilt up. Call up when you find her. If not, we will meet up an hour later at the  playground me and HoYa used to go to. From there we will discuss what to do next." Gyu hyung instructed. He informed our managers so that they could drive the vans out to further area in case she ran out there. Quickly, we left the area.
"HyeYong ah. Please tell me where you are." I was on the verge of tearing. "We will find her, don't worry." DoongWoo hyung assured me. 
"Aish, stupid hidden camera of you guys. Baby, please come out. It is just a hidden camera. Stop scaring me." 
"Baby?" DongWoo hyung asked. 
"Yea. We got together, today. But now is not the time to explain. And oh, please keep it a secret first, I promised her."
Alright. We better find her quick then." hyung said/


HyeYong's POV

*It is all my fault that INFINITE oppas are fighting. I should have just listened. Not aegyp-ed to HoYa and he would not have to bring me out. Then they would not have to fight* I sobbed. I ran and ran, not knowing what to do. Forgetting that I had actually made my oppas very very worried. Maybe I should not have accepted and lived with them. Three days of living and I had caused so much problems. I became tired. After running for nearly 20minutes. I walked aimlessly, tears flowing down my cheeks. I was too busy with running far that I didn't realised it had turned dark. I looked at my watch, it was alr 8:15pm. It was getting colder too. "I should call my oppas." I thought to myself, seeing that I do not know where I am. I don't even remember the route that I ran past. I searched, but I could not find my handphone nor my wallet. Then I remembered I left them in HoYa oppa's bag when we were shopping. Oh no. I was getting hungry too, after the run. Suddenly, 2 huge figures came up to me.
"Pretty lady. What is a young lady like you doing out all alone at this hour?" One of them said to me as he tried to caress my face.
"What do you want?!" I was getting scared but I tried not to show.
"Fiesty lady I see here." His counterpart taunted me.
"He used his finger and lifted up my chin. "I suppose you are still a minor? So i guess you have not lose any of the two important thing yet right?" he teased. I was getting really afraid. I starting crying. 
"Aww, don't cry. Pretty lady like you would not look beautiful crying." they teased even more. I wanted my oppas here right now. But I doubt they would be since they don't know where to find me. He leaned closer. I could feel the alcohol smell. It was disgusting.
I shut my eyes tight, praying it is a dream. " Please leave me alone. Please." I begged with my voice quivering. He leant nearer, taunting me. As he inched closer, I pushed him away with whatever strength I had and started screaming.
"OPPA!! WooHyun oppa!! HoYa oppa! Please Save me! Please!" I screamed as loud as I could. Then he used his hands to cover my mouth.
"Scream haha scream louder, No one will come and save you." He started laughing.
*Oppa, please save me. I am very scared now.* I kept praying. I felt helpless and lifeless. I almost wanted to ask them to kill me instead of torturing me this way.
"YAH! LET HER OFF NOW! PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR SIZE!" I heard a few voices.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New chapter updated (: sorry if it is a little boring and draggy. Still not good at fanfic.. 
and Thank you to my readers and subscribers. 
500++ readers..I wasn't expecting this. thought like maybe only 100++ hehe.. Thank you very much (: