023

We are your OPPA!!

SungYeol's POV

"Aigoo...My baby sister is going to school today." WooHyun cooed.
"Hyung! Stop teasing her!" Jongie retorted.
HyeYong placed her school bag on the couch and walked over to the dining table. "Good Morning oppas!" she beamed. She sat down in between HoYa and WooHyun. HoYa leaned towards her and whispered something into her ears. 
"OPPA!!! Are you crazy?!?!" she suddenly screamed. All our eyes turned and stare at HoYa, wondering what this crazy guy did this time round. 
"What?" he said, shooting looks at all of us. He scratched the back of his head. "I just asked her for a morning kiss. Is that wrong?" 
"Ewww..." Gyu hyung gave him a disgusted look. 
"Can you two not do any PDA in front of us at this unearthly hour?" DongWoo hyung replied disgustedly. Well..it was already 6:30am. A timing for us to wake up and prepare for practice, and also a timing for HyeYong to go to school. For DongWoo hyung, this was considered unearthly as he just wanted to SLEEP. Such a lazy dino hyung.
"HyeYong are you done?" I asked her, seeing that if she doesn't hurry up in another 15mins, she would be running late for classes. Well, for her school, being a Polytechnic, it was some what like a college/university. Students get to study their own courses. They are also free to walk in and out of school due to the difference in timetables. So there wasn't like a discipline master to catch any late students. And yes. that is mainly because Portchester Polytechnic is a private school and also a relatively expensive one. But it is also a very very good school. Students with good results will either be highly subsidised or even fully subsidised on a scholarship. Competition in that school is HIGH! But the students there are nice. Lesser queenkas and kingkas in there I heard. They were more mature I suppose.
Today, we decided to walk HyeYong to the train station. Yes, all 7 of us. Once we stepped out of our building, there were some fans gathering outside. HoYa started getting protective over HyeYong, afraid that she might be attacked by the fangirls. "Oppa, don't this young girls have to go to school?" she whispered over to HoYa. HoYa signalled her to ignore them. As we continue walking, some girls rushed up to us. Suddenly, two girls rushed in and cut into the path of HoYa and HyeYong. HoYa immediately pulled her behind him, WooHyun rushed up to protect his sister too. 
"Oppa. Don't worry, we are not here to hurt her." the taller girl said. "We are here to see if she is worthy of you." She stopped for a moment. The shorter one then continues on. " Now that we...well she is pretty and has good body figure, and looks kind...." she drifted away. 
"Oppa. Though we are very disappointed of you having a girlfriend, but because we know there is definitely something you see inside her...WE ARE GOING TO GIVE YOU TWO BLESSING!!" the taller one cheered. All the other fangirls cheer along too. We loosened up the tension and laughed along. As we were enjoying the moment. The taller one cut in. 
"BUT....." we all stopped laughing and looked at her. "But if you dare to let her down or anything. Oppa, we are not going to let you off!" 
"I won't she is my one and only. Well inspirits too..I won't forget about you girls." HoYa shyly replied. 
"Psst...HyeYong ah..If he bullies you, just write on inspirits fanpage wall...we will sure hunt him down." she whispered to HyeYong, but loud enough for us to hear. 
"Haha...it is ok. I guess if he really lets me down, WooHyun oppa will be the first to kill him. Right?" HyeYong looked at her brother, gaining acknowledgement. "And then the other 5 oppas will hunt him down first. And then...my classmates, which happens to be ALL BOYS. Will hunt him down for bullying me the pretty one ^^ hehe. And then..you girls can finish him off right?" she listed out the many 'dangers' HoYa would have to face. 
We all heard HoYa gulped. Haha. Ok...HyeYong suddenly looks like she isn't a girl to mess with. This beautiful girl, innocent looking, petite, IS NOT KIDDING AT ALL!! But I hope she was. We received our presents from the fans and surprisingly, well maybe not. HyeYong had gifts too. We bid farewell to the girls and asked them to becareful on the way to school. We sent HyeYong off at the train station and headed back to the dorm to prepare for our practice.


HyeYong's POV

After all the happenings, oppas sent me off at the train station. They wanted Manager HyoAn to fetch me to school, but I rejected it as he is the Manager of INFINITE, not me. And also, I wanted to take the train. I love observing commuters. HEHE I feel like a stalker. But it is interesting to see different people and their actions every morning. I got on the train it was slightly packed than usual as I had missed the first few empty trains. Empty as they just came out of the train depot one station before where I boarded. So I had to stand through my 40mins of train journey.
Yes, as much as I hated it, I could feel pairs of eyes staring at me. I hated being the center of attraction. That was why when I first entered Portchester, seniors asked me to join and run for Ms Popular, I rejected. (~more about me(HyeYong) will be revealed in the next update~)
I tried to ignore the stares. Some felt like death glares, some were just curious stares. *Don't people know that staring is rude?* And if staring wasn't termed to be rude, I would have looked right into their eyes, out their souls, and hope they just drop dead like a doll......oh no evil me. hehe But I hate people staring at me. Suddenly, 3 girls stormed up to me. From the way they dressed, they look like a Portchester's Freshie. Well, there has always been this IN THING where some Ms Popular wannabe Freshie would try to imitate the way Ms Popular dresses. And yea, the three of them, were dressed the exact same style as her. I plucked out my earpiece, not to be rude, in case they wanted to speak to me. *I had no idea why I even thought of that.* One of them took out a piece of tissue and with much force on her index finger, she dragged it down my right cheek, causing it to hurt.
"Yah! What is that for?!" I screamed at that pain. But not as loud so as not to attract attention. 
"Oh My God!." The girl who did that exclaimed while looking at the pure white tissue paper. I looked at her confused. 
Then suddenly, another girl grabbed my waist with her two hands. I jerked in shock. She pulled her hands out and tried to compare it with her waist.
*Oh great. So now they are trying to uhm, how should I say it? Being b***hy?* 
"UNNIE!!! Can you teach us how to be as pretty as you? How to be as skinny as you?" the first girl said while battering her eyelids. 
Dang, I AM NOT LESBIAN!! And how rude to act all close to me when I don't even know you! Calling me UNNIE!! Thank goodness I doubt I will be seeing those three in school. They should realise that I am their sunbaenim!
"What school are you girls from? You three look like a Portchester." I said, trying to sound all nice. 
"OMO! Unnie, how do you know? Unnie, you are pretty, skinny and smart. WOW!" the third girl exclaimed. *FACEPALM* seriously, can't they tell? It was my first time getting on my nerves over juniors. Most of my juniors are too mature and cute for me to even get angry with them This 3 girls...SIGH
I reached into my back, took out my wallet, open it up and pulled out a card. Yuppx, Portchester's unique ID Card. Our cards are coloured and designed according to our batch. Happenes that for my batch, it is PURPLE ><.
"Oh No!" one of them exclaimed. The three girls immediately took a stepped back and gave a ninety degree bow to me. 
"Chio Song HapMiDa Sunbaenim!" they chorused. And not to look like I was some Almighty senior, I gave them a ninety degree bow back. They then quiet inched away. Letting out a sigh of relief, I heard some commuters comment. Not realising that I had my earpiece kept away. 
"Isn't she HoYa's girlfriend?", " Oh wow. Did you see her calmness? She is clearly a senior, yet with the rude juniors, she did not get angry with them." "HoYa is so lucky to have her as a girlfriend." "Did you guys see? She doesn't have any make up or BB cream on, yet she is glowing with beauty. Did you guys see her waist line? I am so jealous." I was happy that  people were praising me. But I always make a note to myself that I should not get ahead of it. And good enough, one person commented, which made me think about going on cloud nine twice. "Maybe she did it all just for an act." after the person said it, some agreed with her, some disagreed and defended me. Luckily, the next stop was Portchester station. I walked out of the train calmly but slightly faster pace so as not to see the commuters arguing over me. I walked quickly towards my class, but was approached by INFINITE fans on the way. Some gave me black faces, while some gave me their blessings as well as some presents. It felt like my birthday hahax. I walked into my class, earning stares from my classmates, seeing the amount of gifts I was holding in my hands. I shrugged it off and went over to my seat.


_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS LIKE WORDY!! I kind of like did not have any plans on how to write this chapter. hahax SORRY! But still, I hope it is ok.

Thank you to my readers and subscribers. Please comment alrighty (: LOVE YA!!
Thank you very much my subscribers :
 @AplusCassiELF , @TheLaughableOne , @wendyii , @MonkeyHeadaches , @iluvboyfriend , @fishykey , @ForeverKeyLocket , @zXRawrXz, @danhoback, @syarmin, @infinite326, @Doublehearts, @lock_key, @Luv_4evr, @LeeJunYu, @koreasujufan, @lyzacnblue501, @Batrizy, @arianne_luv_minho, @Kwanyanglee_15, @supermeekey and @MushyyMallow. Thank you very much.