027

We are your OPPA!!

I just lost a subscriber :((((((( I am kind of upset..but I will still thank you for subscribing and sticking to it for the pass 26 chapters(: But it is ok. Today is my unnie's bdae..So I guess cake will cheer me up later ><
 



HoYa's POV

A few days passed. It was a Sunday. Gyu hyung came in and woke us up. I wonder what it was again. Waking us up at 8am on a Sunday?! But I obediently woke up. HyeYong woke up too. She went to brush her teeth and wash up and then walking back to me to give me a morning hug. Gyu hyung went back to wake WooHyun up and HyeYong decided to try out the sleepyheads room. 
"DongWoo oppa~~irronasoyo" she said sweetly into his ears. Then, DongWoo hyung gave a very big smile while he was still asleep. *What was he thinking?* He opened his eyes, brought his hands over to his stomach, lifted his shirt stared at his six packs and then back at HyeYong. What he did next was SHOCKING. 
"Yah!! Oppa! Pali irronasoyo!!" she screamed. DongWoo hyung had grabbed on to HyeYong's neck and pulled her down to sleep beside him.
"5 minutes more." he said groggily. 
"Chigeum bwohae?!(What are you doing now)" I stomped in and slapped him on his bare torso. He let go of HyeYong, yelping in pain. Then we 2 laughed at him. SungYeol being the light sleeper was woken up by our commotion. He nagged at us for being noisy. I decided to wake MyungSoo up, not wanting to risk HyeYong a second time. Finally after 10minutes, MyungSoo had some reactions and I had to pull him up, off his bed. We all washed up and sat in the living room.
"Aish..Not asking us to clean the dorm again right?" choding SungYeol asked. 
"Maja maja!" we all chorused. Remembering how we were cheated on Sesame Player that a girl group will be coming. 
"Aniyo." the PD-nim said. "Today we will be starting our special episodes filming!!" he cheered by himself with a few script writer noonas. All of us gave him the are-you-crazy-look. 
"Aish..PD-nim. What are we going to do?" Gyu hyung complained. 
"Well..fans have commented that they have seen you guys and girl waking up, sleeping, eating, having fun, cleaning your dorm, practicing..." he listed out and we were getting bored. "Uhm get to the point..please" WooHyun hyung said annoyingly. 
"Ok. We will be visiting your families!!! We will film INFINITE's family, each one of you. For 7 episodes. 1 member each episode." He said.
"JINJA??!!" We all said out. "But SungYeol hyung cheated us that time at YongIn..I am not going." Jongie complained and we laughed about the incident. 
"We will start according to age. So this episodes filming will be SungGyu." PD-nim said. "We will be heading out in about 45minutes so get ready alright."
"NEH!" we replied. "Wah finally, Inspirits can get to see our family members." Gyu hyung cheered. "This will be a time to let my inspirits girlfriends meet their future-mother-in-law." WooHyun said greasily. "EWWWW OPPA! You are really really....I have nothing to say." HyeYong was disgusted by her brother's actions. 
"Alright alright. Lets go shower before we run out of time. We should set out earlier so we can at least buy something to bring over for my parents when we visit." Gyu hyung instructed us. So, as usual, HyeYong was the first to shower while we decided to shower in pairs. Gyu hyung and WooHyun, Myung and Yeol, DongWoo hyung and I and Jongie as usual, foreveralone. But we can't let him shower with a girl right..'though he looks like one' hehe. Thanks to the pairing and the two toilets we have, we were ready before scheduled. We set off to a nearby supermarket and got a fruit basket for Gyu hyungs parents. We wore this to his parent's house

(PHOTO-INFINITE-members7.jpg)
while HyeYong wore this.  
(3WZ0g.png) something femine and neat.
We headed straight towards Gyu hyung's house.
 



Sorry if this chapter is very short. Was multi-tasking between eating dinner and typing this out. SO SORRY. Brain is also not really working now cause I am thinking of my unnie's bdae cake HAHaX..it is her bdae yet I am thinking of the cake..*evil lil sis*
Thank you my readers. LOVE YA <3

Thank you very much my subscribers : @AplusCassiELF , @TheLaughableOne , @wendyii , @MonkeyHeadaches , @iluvboyfriend , @fishykey , @ForeverKeyLocket , @zXRawrXz, @danhoback, @syarmin, @infinite326, @Doublehearts, @lock_key, @Luv_4evr, @LeeJunYu, @koreasujufan, @lyzacnblue501, @Batrizy, @arianne_luv_minho, @Kwanyanglee_15, @supermeekey, @MushyyMallow, @_sandrraaaU. @RIE0516, @cachaaa, @lovebug, @limedrops23 and @momoe97 Thank you very much for your support <3.