022

We are your OPPA!!

SungGyu's POV

After dinner, we decided to head back to the dorm so that HyeYong could rest for the day and prepare for school. In the van, we decided to use scissors, paper, stone to decide who bathes first, of course excluding her. 
" HyeYong ah. Later when we are back, you will go take a shower first ok." I told her.
"Oppa. It is ok. I will just play with you all. It is fair like this." she replied.
"No. Your hair is long, it takes longer to dry. And don't you dislike hair dryers?" WooHyun asked.
"Oppa. I am ok with it. The most I will just sleep slightly later."
"NO!" me, WooHyun and HoYa exclaimed at the same time. 
"Baby ah. You just got discharged. Listen to me ok, go bathe first araso?" HoYa gave her the most convincing talk ever.
"Araso oppa." she nodded.
"Wa. Daebak. Now my sister doesn't listen to me nor Gyu hyung. She only listens to HoYa." WooHyun said in a spite of jealousy. "I know right!" I added on. "Oppa. It is not like that." she tried to explain herself, but she blushed even more.
"HyeYong ah. What make up are you using? You are blushing and glowing in it. I want to ask cordi noona to buy it for me too." Jongie cracked up a joke.  "SungJong. Do you want to be sleeping in the living room tonight?" HoYa darted at him. We all laughed along.
While she went to take a shower, we planned on what to make for her breakfast. We then sent HoYa and DongWoo out to get the ingredients. Since the 2 of them lost the game, instead of letting them waste time, we sent them out on this errand. Soon, she came out. She looked around and asked.
"Where is HoYa oppa?"
"Oh, he is out with DongWoo." Jongie beamed.
"Mwo?! YaDong couple? And he left me alone?" she teased and pouted. We laughed at her cuteness.
" HyeYong ah. You are so cute! Cuter than Namu hyung." Yeolie came out of the bathroom and teased.
"Of course! But not as greasy as him." she said while doing a mehrong to WooHyun. 


SungJong's POV

Soon, YaDong couple came back. While they were arranging the stuffs in the fridge, I told HoYa hyung that HyeYong is very angry now. He suddenly froze and asked me what happened. Before I could even explain, he rushed off into the room to find her.
"HyeYong? Why spare you angry?" I could here his panic.
"Me? No. Who told you I was angry?" she replied. "Jongie did."
"Ahh.. Hehe i was just kidding. You left me and went dating as YaDong couple. So I pretended to be angry." she replied.
"Aigoo.. Baby ah I am not gay alright. Do you need me to prove it to you?" HoYa suddenly sounded ertic. Before he could think of doing anything, I barged in.
"Hyung! What do you think you are doing?! Byeon tae!!" 
"What! I wasn't doing anything." HoYa hyung became flustered. 
"I am going to tell Gyu hyung and WooHyun hyung about what you said." I threatened. "You dare." he stared at me. I was afraid initially. But thinking of HyeYong's welfare, I will tell.
"Hyung! HoYa is being ertic to HyeYong!" I shouted through the dorm. Everyone came rushing out of their rooms and the bathroom. Gyu hyung and WooHyun hyung who just happened to finish their bath, rushed out, wrapped only in their towel.
  "Ahhhhhhh!" HyeYong suddenly screamed and ran into the room. We all ran after her thinking something bad happened. She looked up when we asked about it. Then she screamed again hid under her blanket. Then MyungSoo hyung realised.
"Yah. All of you pabo? Hyung ah. Can you please go dry yourself and put on your clothes?" MyungSoo chided. That was when we all realised why she was screaming.
"Mian dongsaeng ah?" both of them apologised before rushing back in to put on their clothes. They came out and I explained everything I heard. They gave HoYa a death glare and looked back at me.
  "Jongie ahhhh." they sounded so sweet all of a sudden, giving me goosebumps. " Jongie ahh.. Tonight, please keep an eye on them ok. Make sure nothing happens." sigh. Now I know why they suddenly treat me so nice. I nodded and complain that maknae always have to do such jobs.


HyeYong's POV

Soon, after much laughing and talking, it was already 11pm. I wasn't really sleep yet, but oppas had to force me to go and sleep since I have to wake up at 6am to prepare for school. 
"Dongsaeng ah. Chal cha (:" WooHyun oppa said as he kissed my forehead. 
"Neh. Oppa, goodnight to all of you too." I replied. HoYa oppa suddenly knelt down, pulled my blanket up over my shoulders, swept my fringe to the left and gave me a kiss on my lips.
"Ahhh HYUNG!" Jongie oppa frowned in disgust. The two of us just laughed it off.
"Jongie. Remember your mission tonight ok!" the other oppas reminded him.
"Oppa! It is not like he would do anything to me." I protested. 
"Araso araso. Go sleep before I start nagging!" SungGyu oppa teased. I snuggled beneath the blanket and drifted off the dreamland. 
"Agashi~~ Agashi~~"someone was cooing out to me. I could not really make out who it was.
"Aigoo..Woo Ri Gong Zhu Nim *(our princess)* looks so cute sleeping. Hmm where is my camera?" another said.
"MWO?! CAMERA?! ORDI?!(Where)" I shot up immediately. I hate people taking pictures of me sleeping. I only saw Jongie oppa and MyungSoo oppa standing by my bedside. Seeing that it is them, I fell back onto my bed and tried to sleep. 
"Yah yah. What do you think you are doing?" Jongie oppa nagged. Wow. Now that he is not the actual maknae among us 8, he is torturing me at this unearthly hour?! I wonder what happens if they decided to switch roles and let Jongie oppa be the leader. Sigh. I sat back up, rubbed my eyes and dragged my feet off my bed. I went over to the closet and took out a set of clothes and my towel. SungGyu oppa came in to check that I am awake. 
"Wow. Someone's eyes is smaller than mine for once." he teased. I was walking towards the bathroom with my eyes, well, a quarter open.
I opened the bathroom door without knowing that someone was actually inside. I was about to lock the door when a low voice spoke.
"Yah. I know you can't resist me. But do you have to do this early in the morning?" I turned around, with my eyes slightly more opened.
"Ahhhhhh!" I screamed as I backed up towards the door. 
"What is wrong?!" the oppas outside knocked. As I didn't lock the door, they pushed the door opened and I ended up tumbling into the arms of the only-in-boxers HoYa oppa. 
"Yah! What are you two doing?!" WooHyun oppa stormed in and pulled me away.
"I...I was just shaving and HyeYong.." he paused for a while and rubbed the back of his neck. "I guess she couldn't resist the temptation to see my six packs." He laughed.
"Mwo?!" SungGyu oppa gave him a disgusted look. 
"Conceited, egoistic, ertic, thick skin oppa!" I shot him and giggled a little. 
"You can use the toilet. I will continue shaving in the other one." he replied shyly as he quickly rushed out.
"What now?" I asked the other oppas who was still standing at the door way.
"Oh no. We just wanted to make sure you are fine." DongWoo oppa replied.
"Uhm....I am trying to shower here?" I hinted at them.
"Oh...haha sorry." They laughed awkwardly as the walked off, with WooHyun oppa closing the door from behind.
I was about to pull off my top when the toilet door suddenly open. WooHyun oppa popped his head in and quickly darted back out. I was sure he was blushing.
"Sorry. I just wanted to tell you to lock the door properly." He warned over the door.


____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello (: How is this chapter? Hope it isn't very lame. 
Thank you to my subscribers and readers (: Please please comment alrightey (: Saranghae <3