056

We are your OPPA!!

HoYa's POV

I looked at my watch. Time was ticking very very slowly. Only 20 torturous hour had went by. The nurses came in every now and then to give liquified food for her. I hated seeing another tube going into her. But seeing how Jongie and DongWoo hyung break down every time it happens, I told myself that I must stay strong. Stay strong for HyeYong. Stay strong for WooHyun and my members.
 "We fail as her brother and boyfriend right?" WooHyun looked at me. I nodded in silence. Indeed, we did not protect her. She was dealing with all the fans bashing alone, she was working hard like she would die from it, practicing figure skating. Yet at the most important time, her closest person, WooHyun and I decided to turn our backs to her. 
"I really hope I can replace her lying there." I mumbled. 
Hours : 30 
My eyelids were drooping. It has been 30 hours since I last slept. I was afraid to close my eyes in case HyeYong wakes up. Just when the muscles of my eyelids failed me, a doctor and 3 nurses barged through us, into HyeYong's ward. They pushed in a machine with a lot of cables. All of us jumped up and rushed to press ourselves against the window panel. Unfortunately, the nurses dragged the curtains close. We could not see what was going on.
After about 30minutes, they came out. I recognised the machine as an electro defillibrator. The ones that hospital uses when someone's heartbeat stopped. 
"Please make yourself mentally prepared." the doctor warned us. As he walked out, I could not control myself and rushed out too.
"Please save her. Please." I begged the doctor. I was all ready to go on both knees. 
"HoYa ah. Please don't be like that. I know how devastated you are. We too are." DongWoo hyung tried to pull me away from the doctor. We all kept crying and crying. 
"Think positive. Nothing will happen to my sister!! Nothing." WooHyun kept saying. It hurts me a lot. It hurts to see that everyone of us were trying to put on a brave front when we clearly understood we have to be mentally prepared. It hurts to see her lying unconscious on the hospital bed with tubes running around like they would strangle her any time. Yet, there was nothing we could do. We could only stand separated by the window panel, praying, praying that she will be fine. She, 18 years old, small petite body, pretty, cute, lovely, kind, smart....yet she had to go through so much, just because of my selfishness. Just because of me. I am not worth to be her boyfriend.


MyungSoo's POV

Hours : 40 
HyeYong is still not waking up. None of us has really slept. The most closing our eyes for an hour or so. 
"Boys you all should get some rest too." HyoAn hyung came in. He was carrying quite a number of items. We immediately helped him.
"News sure spread fast eh?" I spoke, looking at those get well soon cards, presents and all from our fans. Sometimes I really dislike my fans. They make a big hoo ha out of everything. But when things turned bad, they will make all sorts of things to try and change it. Why bother? Why bother when our lovely dongsaeng is lying on the hospital bed.
"L ah. Please tell the death god to let HyeYong off." HyoAn hyung said. All of us stared at him.
"Sorry I was trying to change the atmosphere. You boys are so tired and shag." he tried to make us smile.
"What are you doing?" Gyu hyung asked Jongie who has already clasped his palm together, with his eyes closed.
"Praying to the Death God not to take HyeYong away." Jongie said in the middle of his prayers.
"Aigoo.. Our maknae." we smiled, looking at him.
"Come. Lets all stay positive. Nothing will happen to her right?" DongWoo hyung tried to liven up our very solemn feelings.
"Yes. She has a naggy grandpa, a greasy brother, a pabo genius oppa, hot dancing machine boyfriend, choding oppa, mysterious oppa and a very very cute maknae oppa! Lets all protect her!!" choding Yeol said.
"Yah. You are making us sound like some super heroes!" I gave a disgusted look. 
"Isn't it good? We will all be super heroes and protect her!" SungYeol hyung punched his hands in the air.

"2 hours more..." we waited worrily.  Another nurse came in with a bottle and a tube. Her feeding time again. Even though we have seen it quite a number of times, we always flinch when the nurse slowly pushes the tube down . After that she did some checks on all the machines.  She suddenly stop. We were all shocked by her sudden reaction and pressed ourselves against the panel to get a clearer view. But we could not figure out what exactly was going on. We were getting worried, very.
 



What will happen to HyeYong?...

Yesterday, I just sent a group of Korean exchange students off at the airport. we kept throwing hearts..just like NamWooHyun hehehe...INFECTED!
2 days ago, some of us brought them out for shopping, karaoke... they found out I speak Korean...so.....SO THE REFUSE TO SPEAK ENGLISH TO ME!!!..
I DIED! I was whacked by DdakBam..*OUCH* but their professor was so cute and helped me to hit that oppa back ><