057

We are your OPPA!!

SungGyu's POV

The doctor rushed in, but before that, he gave WooHyun, who was standing nearest to the door am assuring pat on his shoulder, telling him not to worry. After a while, the curtains were drawn open. The doctor walked out with a smile.
"Don't worry. Things seems to be turning for the better." he informed us.
"Then can we visit her?" WooHyun asked hurriedly.
"I am afraid not at this moment. The 48 hours is not up yet, so we have to keep a very close look at her progress." the unfortunate truth hit us. But still we heave a sigh of relieve hearing that she is recovering well.  2hours later, the doctor came in to check on her.
"You guys can go in 2 by 2. Only for 20minutes the most each pair. And she has to take a 15minutes break after every visit." the doctor explained to us.  DongWoo and SungJong decided to go in first in case they break down after wards. They went in. SungJong immediately sat on the chair next to her bed and held her hands. DongWoo on the other hand, traced the tubes with his eyes. He looked out of the panel at us. Tears were threatening to flow down his cheeks. He was trying to be strong and brave since Jongie was already crying his hearts out. After about 10minutes, they decided to come out. Jongie ran into my arms. I hugged him tightly knowing that this young boy could not stand the sight of such things.
Sungyeol, MyungSoo was next. They entered. MyungSoo stood right at the foot of the bed. He stared straight at her like his character Jiu. SungYeol decided to be a choding and did many gags. I know how much he was trying to get her to wake up.Finally, it was my turn. I entered with JungMin who was there with us all the while. 
"Yah!! Nam HyeYong!! You are too much!" I flinched at what he said. Was he losing his mind? "Your brothers have been here for the past 48hours without sleeping. You better freaking wake up right now!!" he shouted at her.
"JungMin. Are you crazy?" I shot at him.
"She needs some lesson. She has so much to do. No way am I going to let her leave us just like that." he glared at me. 
"Nam HyeYong. You better wake up now! You are just going to leave your oppas here? Just like that? After how they treat you.. Wake up and get your revenge." he was furious. Suddenly, HyeYong's pusle beat changed a little.
"Oh my.....talk to her. Talk to her. I will go get the doctor." I said as I rushed out to shout for a doctor. All the members gave me curious look.
"Her..her fingers moved!" JungMin shouted at the doctor excitedly. The doctor asked us to stay outside. After some time, he came out. 
"Talk to her some more. She might be waking up soon. You boys sure do wonders." he smiled at us.


HoYa's POV

Finally, it was my turn with WooHyun. I was hesitant initially. After how much hurt I have inflicted in her. The other members pushed me in. Both WooHyun and I walked up to her fragile body. I picked up her right hand and brought it near my face. 
"HyeYong ah.. Please wake up please. I love you. I miss you. I..I am really sorry for saying those hurtful stuff to you." I was holding back my tears.  WooHyun who was standing beside me, put his hands on my shoulders. 
"Give her some time."  Soon, our 20 minutes was about to end. I stood up ready to leave reluctantly when I felt a tight squeeze on my hands.
"HyeYong?! HyeYong?" I beamed. WooHyun rushed up beside me to see what happened. 
"HyeYong ah... Can you hear me?" I was excited. But she wasn't opening her eyes. I felt very dejected.
"Jung..JungMin oppa." she moaned with her eyes still closed. I looked at her in disbelief. The first person she called wasn't me or WooHyun or the other INFINITE members. She called him. WooHyun decided to leave us alone.
"HyeYong? You are finally awake!!" I was very excited. Finally she opened her eyes. But what she said next hit me badly.