038

We are your OPPA!!

One more chapter. One thing...for the next few chapters I update, please bear with the missing Capital letters, short forms or very very poor grammar and spelling alright. I typed this on my iPad while on holiday..and I am copying it straight from my iPad..and now I am too shag during my camp to do editing. REALLY SORRY. MIANHAE!!
 


HyeYong's POV

"HyoAn oppa. My school ended super early today. You don't have to pick me up. I will just take a bus back to the dorm to shower. I am all greasy and dirty after my workshop lesson." i called and informed HyoAn oppa. I quickly rushed back to the dorm. They were shock at why i was back so early so i explained.
HoYa oppa, DongWoo oppa, SungJong oppa and Gyu oppa had finished bathing. MyungSoo oppa and SungYeol oppa are still in the toilet, leaving me and WooHyun oppa. Once SungYeol oppa came out, oppa told me to bathe first since i might take longer. 
"Woah!!! Did both of you like planned this?" i heard sung yeol oppa exclaiming. I was busy adjusting the right sleeve of my denim outerwear. I looked at him as he was pointing towards me and oppa who was walking out of the other room. Both of us were wearing the same thing.
WooHyun oppa wearing a black inner wear and a denim outerwear (what he was wearing for Paradise dance practice video.) was also busy adjusting his right sleeve. He wore a black jeans too. I on the other hand was wearing the same thing. Except my denim outerwear was light blue and i was wearing a black shorts.  "wah. You two are seriously siblings." jongie oppa said clapping out. I walked up to my oppa and helped him adjust his sleeve, then he helped me.
"Seriously you two." HoYa oppa complained out. "If inspirits doesn't know she is your sister and that she is my girlfriend," he emphasised the girlfriend part. "people would think that you are her boyfriend." 
"hehe oppa. Are you jealous?" i teased, trying to act like s girlfriend of WooHyun oppa.
  "Yes!! I am. So get away from your brother now." he said while pulling me away. My oppa was shock by his reaction, he just stood there. Gyu oppa had to smack his head to get him back to earth.

"Omma, Appa. Wasoyo." oppa greeted reluctantly.
"Yah! Is this how you greet omma and appa?" i whacked my brother.
"I was just kidding. It is all for broadcast!" he whined. "You know how much i miss omma and appa right?" he said running to hug our parents
. "Nam WooHyun." appa called out. "Punishment position for 30minutes. Right now."
"Wae appa?" both me and oppa said.
"We asked you to take care of your sister, not land her in the hospital!" appa scolded.
"Ani. Appa gwenchana." i pleaded.
"Appa. Not in front of my members right?" oppa whined.
"Ah. Aboji. We will serve the punishment together. We were in this together." Gyu oppa said. "Ani. I was just kidding with him. Go on and play." he joked "Wah. Appa. You scared us!!" i scolded my appa.
"Yongie ah, come here." omma called me into the room.
"So, how?" she asked once the room door was closed.
"Oh the contract you mean?" i asked. 
"Neh."
"I signed it. I decided o give i a shot." then i explained to her my decision.
"Anyways, i heard that my little baby girl has a boyfriend now?" omma teased. 
" uh yea. HoYa oppa."
"Aigooo.. Look at you calling him oppa so sweetly." omma pinched my cheeks. Then we walked out of the room giggling.


HoYa's POV

"Uhm. I think some one has to formally introduce himself?" omonim came out with HyeYong.
"Omma. Don't be like this." HyeYong was all shy. Then i realised that omonim was hinting at me. I immediately stood up.
  "Annyeong hasaeyo omonim, aboji. I am Lee HoWon, uh... HyeYong's boyfriend." i said, trying to be as formal as possible.
"Omonim, aboji. I hope we can receive your blessing." i said walking up to hold on to HyeYong's hands.
"It is already known to the public. Can we say no?" omonim said smiling. 
"Just take good care of our little baby alright?" aboji joined in, causing HyeYong to whine that she is not a baby anymore.
"House tour anyone?" aboji called out.
"Neh!!"
"Andwae!!" we all said yes except for HyeYong.
"too bad. Majority wins." teased WooHyun.  We started the house tour. First was WooHyun's room. It looks a little empty except for the necessities since he is living with us in the dorm. Then when we were about to open another door, HyeYong came running up. 
"Andwae!!" she blocked the door.
"Why? Because my room is very messy!" she claimed.
"Since when is my sister's room messy? You were always the one that nags at me to clean my room." WooHyun said.
"I know what can do the job." i said and started to tickle her.she moved and we quickly opened the door.
  "Woah!! Daebak!" SungYeol exclaimed. We looked towards the wall that Yeollie was staring at. We were all staring at it in awe. There were many framed up certificates hung on the wall. From academic competitions, sports competitons, leadership skills. Just below the medals were a table. Laid with trophies and medals. 
"HyeYong ah. Are..are all this yours?" DongWoo asked.
"Uh. Yea. I hang  them facing my bed so I can remind myself that i always have tp strive hard." she explained.
"I am so proud of you." WooHyun sounded like he was about to cry as he hugged his sister.  We turned to the other wall. It was filled with posters. Mainly INFINITE's and SS501 sunbaenims.
"Oh. You are a tripleS and an Inspirit?" Jongie asked. 
"Neh!" she beamed.
"So who do you like more?" MyungSoo asked out of the blue.
"Please don't come to this. I love both groups." she pleaded. We decided to let her off.
"Hyung. Can i like just stay here?" i blurted out.
"Mwoh?!" Gyu hyung said.
"Are you having a fever?" he asked.
"Ani. But look at this purple bed." i was going all crazy over her bed. Purple bedsheets, purple pillow cover, purple blanket.
"Hehe. Oppa." she said as she lightly smacked my arm. After hanging out in her room awhile, we came out and headed to the last room.
"Since when did the door change?" WooHyun asked his sister. He said as he took off some signs hanging.
"Do not disturb. Call me out for breakfast/lunch/dinner. Call me out at __:__am/pm. Available. Tidying." Gyu hyung read out while his head was resting on WooHyun's shoulder. All of us gave her weird looks. We then tried to open the door but could not.
"Wait a moment." she said and left. Then she came back with a key. She unlocked the door and opened it. It is a rather heavy and thick door. A door that looks and feels like the sound proof doors we have in our recording studio.
"HyeYong ah. Is this some bomb shelter or something?" Yeollie joked as we walked into a pitch black room. 
"Oppa. Chakanmanyo." she said as she arranged our standing position in the dark. Then i could hear her walked a little away.
"Oppa." She said as i heard a click sound and the lights came on.
"Oh My God!" we all exclaimed looking at what was in front of us.
 



SO, What was in the room?! hehe READ ON ..
Thank you my readers. LOVE YA <3
Thank you very much my subscribers : @AplusCassiELF , @TheLaughableOne , @wendyii , @MonkeyHeadaches , @iluvboyfriend , @fishykey , @ForeverKeyLocket , @zXRawrXz, @danhoback, @syarmin, @infinite326, @Doublehearts, @lock_key, @Luv_4evr, @LeeJunYu, @koreasujufan, @lyzacnblue501, @Batrizy, @arianne_luv_minho, @Kwanyanglee_15, @supermeekey, @MushyyMallow, @_sandrraaaU. @RIE0516, @cachaaa, @lovebug, @limedrops23, @momoe97, @JenieceVu1007, @Mclalaawesome, @aai_hana and @keiichie_21. Thank you very much for your support <3.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO @AplusCassiELF !!! <3  <3 <3