075

We are your OPPA!!

RaIm's POV

"Well, lets listen live to INFINITE's Can U Smile." SungMin of SuJu said.
"Neh." INFINITE oppas cheered. And walked towards the mic stands. It was those live radios. Then they started to sing.  Their sweet voice made the 5 of us melt. 
"HyeYong ah, you must be so lucky. You stay with them." I said, a little envious once the song ended.
"Ah..INFINITE, is there anyone in your mind you want to ask them to smile?" RyeoWook asked.
"Ah. HoYa HoYa.." all the members pointed to him.
"Ah.. This.. Uh.." HoYa scratched the back of his head. "Ah, why am I feeling so shy?" 
"Because you are." we heard a mumble and a soft giggle. We turned towards HyeYong. "Oh my. HyeYong, are you having fever?" I asked worriedly, knowing that it isn't just fever.
"Yea. Your face is like... Tomato!" ChaeRin joined.
"No No!" she objected. "Watch. Haha" she brushed us off. She was obviously the shy one.
"Ugh.. Annyeong? HyeYong ah?" HoYa asked, waving to the camera with his very cute smile, showing off his canine teeth.
"Uh... Are you watching us well? Or have you slept? Sleep well and stay very warm ok. It is getting cold at night." he looked into the camera again, as if to find the eyes of HyeYong. "Sorry I can't cuddle you to sleep tonight since you are on an MT. I miss you." he quickly ended his video message.
"Oppa!! You are not suppose to reveal that!" She screamed at her phone. "Now INSPIRITS are coming to kill me."
"Wow! HoYa! You cuddle her to sleep?" SungMin was shock.
"Sometimes, especially times when she needed a warm hug. But most of the time... She is hugging her bear even when I am cuddling her." HoYa pouted. 
"Sorry, no can do leaving my bear bear alone." HyeYong said, like as if he could hear her. We giggled. 
"So, have you two, you know, uhm, moved on to any rated scenes?" RyeoWook cautiously asked.
"NoNo!! Nothing more than kissing." HoYa was flustered. "We are planning to go to the stage only after marriage." HoYa explained.
"Wow, you two even planned so far. I am jealous. I want to find a girlfriend now." SungMin whined.
"Oh.. Messages are coming in regarding what HoYa revealed just now." SungMin read from the computer screen. He asked INFINITE to read the messages.
"HoYa oppa, I am jealous. But it is ok, HyeYong unnie is pretty and smart so don't break her heart." SungJong said with the Cutest voice ever.
"HoYa ah, you just made life difficult for all the man out there you know?"DongWoo read out. "Ah, this sender must be a man I suppose." he concluded.
"Haha, the next one is funny, I am reading it." SungYeol said while laughing. "HoYa oppa! Glad you two decided to hold all the scenes till after marriage! Make more babies ok? Maybe you can form an INFINITE JUNIOR." 
"Mwoh?!" all gasped at the same time. Including us girls. But we broke out into laughter.
"Should I? INFINITE JUNIOR sound nice." HoYa teased.
"Yah! Lee HoWon if you ever think of having 7 babies, I will make sure you get a vasectomy before we even have 1!!" HyeYong shouted to the screen.
"Hmm, maybe 5? A basketball team is good enough." he laughed. HyeYong facepalmed herself.
"I am not going any where near him." she sighed.


ChaeRin's POV

After a while, the radio show ended. We were suppose to return our phones back, but we ended up falling asleep immediately. 
The morning sun shone onto our faces. I adjusted my body a little, my eyes still close.
"Awww look at this girls, cuddling each other to sleep." I heard a man's voice. It sounded like KiWon oppa.
"Yes. They look so cute. I hope whatever the outcome is after the 100days, they will still be sisters and best friends forever." another woman's voice added. It sounded like JiYeon unnie, my dance trainer.
"For them being so cute together, lets just let them sleep another 10minutes." another voice suggested. It had an alto voice, so I supposed he was YoungSoo oppa, Amy's unnie studio trainer. So I went back to sleep, until someone shook me. And something furry was touching my face.
"Unnie. Wakey wakey!" 
"Oh. HyeYong ah. Good morning." I said blurry.
"Say good morning to mr bear too." she nudged.
"Good morning...oh wait, did you just use mr bear to touch my face?" I asked and she nodded.
"Oh my, I am going to get pimples!!" I screamed.
"Hahha.. You are so like my oppa! Going crazy over little things just to look pretty. TSK" she laughed.
"Yah! You! Come here!" I immediately ped my sleeping bag and ran out, after her.
"Uhm, what did we say about them looking cute?" I heard the trainers asking each other.
"Yah yah. Stop. Unnie is tired already." I panted. She is one heck of a runner.
"Unnie MEHRONG!" she walked past. I wanted to catch her again but I am too tired to. So we went to wash up, greeting another day with our bright smiles. 
 



I hope this chapter is funny hehe. and oh I saw one picture....
tumblr_lyavxl9ZNv1r40rxao1_500.gif  aren't my oppas cute together? hehe doing stretching like this.... uhm....uhm...Please don't break WooHyun's bones. I need my oppa..

tumblr_lyabbsLZb21qh1gd1o1_500.jpg I wonder if HoYa oppa was trying to make SungJongie oppa lose his manhood...hehehe ( you know what I mean) ><