010

We are your OPPA!!

WooHyun's POV

'And can you smile, smile...' I sang as i prepared breakfast for the members and my lovely dongsaeng.. 'Hmm..why isn't HoYa and SungJong up yet?' I thought. However, I did not want to wake them up in case I woke her up too early. Suddenly, someone shouted. I seemed to be coming from their room.
"HYUNG!!! What are you doing right now?!?!" SungJong screamed. I dropped everything that was in my hands and rushed towards the room, almost knocking into SungGyu hyung. What I saw next was a shock of my life. HoYa hugging my sister, sleeping, in her bed!
"Lee HoWon!! What in the world are you doing in my sister's bed??!!" I grabbed hold of his arm and yanked him out of the bed. At the same time waking her up. She hoot up to a sitting position, but almost immediately, she grabbed her torso. She moaned in pain. Taking this opportunity, HoYa flinged out of my grop and ran over to sit beside her. He held her shoulders, allowing her to lean against his body. He softly rubbed her shoulders. He was very worried. He kept calling out to her.
"HyeYong. HyeYong! Please don't scare me again. Please!" he was pleading. It was the first time I saw him like this. HyeYong was about to crawl out of her bed and prepare for school when SungGyu hyung cut in.
"Woah Woah. You 2 are not going any where without giving us proper explanation."


SungGyu's POV

"Woah Woah. You 2 are not going any where without giving us proper explanation." I cut in seeing that things were going no where. HoYa tried to explain everything, but after that unexpected kissing incident 2 nights ago, we were skeptical. "HyeYong, is everything he said true?" I asked to confirm. She nodded her head. Suddenly, I felt MyungSoo's hand clenching into a fist. I held on to his wrist, trying to signal him to calm down. He looked at me. I acknowledged that I understand what was going on and tried to calm him down. He shook his hands off mine, stomped out of the room into his and slammed shut the door. We were all shocked. DongWoo and SungYeol followed. They kept banging the door asking MyungSoo to open. I thought I had to discipline these kids soon. It has barely been the start of the third day and yet she had to go through so much issues. I looked at her, she looked back. Yes, she realised that she is in a unexpected love triangle. She peeked at HoYa, and back at me.
"Ok, kids, would you mind if you leave some alone time for us? I have something very important to discuss with her." HoYa and WooHyun nodded. They left the room quickly. I ensured that the door was locked before going back and sat beside her. We were quiet for a while.
"So...." I tried to start the conversation. " I suppose you understand the situation you are in?" She nodded her head, still ina little shock.
"Very sorry for having to put you through all this when it has barely been the start of the third day living together."she looked up. Looking at me with the puppy eyes. Her eyes could really speak. She seems to be telling me that it is ok. Now I understand why this 2 boys would fall in love with her.
"But, oppa. " she spoke up. "I...I don't know what to do. I know that both of them has feelings towards me. But..I don't wish to break any of their hearts. And they are best friends too." she started to tear. I cupped her face with both hands, using my thumb to wipe away that small drop of tear.
"HyeYong, it is not about breaking whoever's heart. It is not about the 1 or 2 heart you will break. It is about you own heart. Follow your heart, make the right choice and you will be happy." I comforted her. She nodded, finally smiling. "Cry no more alright. You are making all our heart ache. Smile more little princess." I joked.
"So are you well to go to school? Or do you need a day off?" 
"I should be fine." she said, pulling herself off the bed. She was about to take a step forward when she fell on both knees, right in front of me. I stood up immediately, helped her up, back into her bed. I guess the pain was too much that her legs gave in.
"Nam HyeYong, I am speaking to you seriously, now. You are not going anywhere. Not even to school."
"But.."
"No more buts. I meant what I said." I cut her off. I went out of the room and informed everyone of my decision. WooHyun looked very worried but I assured him that she will be alright.
"HoYa, I am giving you the permission to skip practice today. Please take good care of her. Make sure she is all well and no longer in pain when we get back alright." I told him. He nodded, also assuring us that he will not do anything stupid to the little princess.
MyungSoo had to come out right at that moment and over heard everything. I saw his fist clenching up. I rushed towards him, grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the bathroom. 
"Noone comes near this door or I will make your life miserable." I threatened them. I took down the shower hose, turned it on and spalshed water over his head.
"Look, Kim MyungSoo, you are letting you emotions control you. Clenching your fist huh? You want to fight? Fight fairly, fight like a man. Don't use violence.You don't want her to see you as a violent guy right? So what if she is closer to HoYa? Did she say she hate you? Huh?" I kept questioning him, bringing down his anger. I turned the tap off. He squated down and started to tear. I squat down too, comforting him. Poor boy, he has been lost in his maze.
After about 10 minutes, we came out of the bathroom, his hair all wet. All the members looked at us in shock. Like we were gay or something.
"What?!"
"Nothing." they replied in sync. MyungSoo went to grab a towel to dry his hair while I went over to the dining table for breakfast.
"Miss Nam, what did I say about getting out of your bed?" I questioned. 
"But oppa, this is just breakfast. And I am just having...cramps...not like I am dead sick." she argued.
"Arraso, but go back and rest soon alright." 
"I will get REAL fat at this rate." she complained and we all laughed. 
After our breakfast and washing up of the dishes, we headed out towards our dance studio. I looked at them. HoYa with one hand over her shoulders, holding onto the door. HyeYong standing in front of him, waving goodbye to us. Gosh, they do look blissful, like a married couple.
'Oh no....SungGyu you pabo. What are you thinking of now?' I giggled at my own thoughts.



How is this chapter? I hope things are getting better. I might post maybe 2-4 more chapters before I go on hiatus for a week. I have only 1 more week before my exam week comes...AWW I hate it..:( 
Thank you to my subscribers and reader >< <3