032

We are your OPPA!!

~100 days trial contract~
Here are some of the main points.
1) No plastic surgery will be allowed. *Ok..Lucky I am all natural.*
2) You are suppose to be maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Meaning your Body Mass Index must be in the healthy level. *Ok, so now not only oppas, even SaJangNim wants to start making me eat a lot.*
3) School activities are to come first. *Thank goodness I don't have to be skipping school.*
4) Dating will be allowed, but try to keep it at the minimal level especially during training. *I bet it was referring to HoYa oppa and I.*
5) An allowance of $100 will be given weekly *Wait..$100 weekly = $400 a month?! This is like so much!*
6)Any other issues will be further discussed and negotiated. Hope we can have a pleasant contract.

HyeYong's POV

Basically, this contract, even though it is a trial, seems too good to be real. I had the urge to sign it. But I remembered what happened with me and my bestfriend, 3 years ago. We argued and turned our backs against each other after WooHyun oppa left our family. I never talked to her since then. We were arguing about me chasing my dreams, about me giving up my dreams because of my parents. I started to drift off into my own thoughts, not knowing that it is already 11:15pm.

"Everyone....here are our guest!!" "Hana Teul Set. ANNYEONG HASAEYO INFINITE IPMIDA!!!" suddenly the dorm became noisy. I realised I had left the internet radio on while I was in my own world. I decided to set everything aside, listen to and watch my oppas on the radio. They were dorky, noisy, crazy, bunch of mad people. hehe.
They started to introduce themselves one by one.
"Annyeong! I am INFINITE's leader Kim SungGyu!" He was winking. But with that small eyes of his, I wasn't really sure if that was a blink or a wink.
"Annyeong! aing~ aing~ INFINITE's greasy NamWooHyun ipmida. SARANGHAE!" ewww..My older brother is really disgusting. I said out loud since there was no one else in the dorm.
"Annyeong! INFINITE's y eyes DongWoo ipmida." hehe "Come on oppa, you are not only y eyes, your are y smile too." I then realised I was practically commenting on every of their introduction.
"Annyeong! CHODING SungYeol ipmida. ppuing ppuing." SungYeol oppa did a cute boxing action. I laughed at how choding this 20year old oppa is.
"Annyeong. INFINITE L ipmida." he said. Oh great. There comes his cold stare. MyungSoo oppa ah. As much as you are handsome staring at people, you are better off being warm.
"Annyeong! INFINITE's multi-talented HoYa ipmida!" HEHEHE seriously, did he just called himself multi talented? EGOISTIC!! But he is really multi talented. I really wanted to pinch his cheeks there.
"Annyeong. INFINITE's Maknae on Top SungJong ipmida!" YAY! MAKNAE ON TOP!! I was cheering out loud like as if a soccer goal was scored. I was like a mad woman laughing to the laptop, all by myself.

"So.."ShinDong-ssi said. "HoYa-ssi. You have been in the hot for dating your member's little sister. How does that feel?" he asked. The whole set burst out into laughter.
"Well. She is cute, pretty, smart, talented, kind, amazing....." HoYa oppa have not finish his sentence when GyuRi-ssi interrupted.
"That sounds like a total perfect girl." she said, showing a little jealousy.
"Well, she isn't that perfect actually. It is her imperfection that makes her perfect." he continued.
Ok. That was making me totally crazy. I think someone has to call the Mental Hospital for me and admit me in it. 
"Ewww..Hyung. Since when did you become the greasy one?" SungYeol oppa said.


MyungSoo's POV

"So.."ShinDong hyung said. "HoYa-ssi. You have been in the hot for dating your member's little sister. How does that feel?" he asked. The whole set burst out into laughter.
"Well. She is cute, pretty, smart, talented, kind, amazing....." HoYa hyung have not finish his sentence when GyuRi noona interrupted.
"That sounds like a total perfect girl." she said, showing a little jealousy.
"Well, she isn't that perfect actually. It is her imperfection that makes her perfect." he continued.
"Ewww..Hyung. Since when did you become the greasy one?" SungYeol hyung said. I gave him a high five showing my agreement.
"Anyways. Here is our main question." GyuRi noona continued. "If you have a younger sister, which member do you want to introduce your sister to? And which member do you want as your sister's boyfriend?"
"Wah Daebak!" WooHyun hyung exclaimed. 
"SungGyu-ssi?" GyuRi noona cued him.
"Hmm..I will introduce my dongsaeng to WooHyun. He is known for his greasiness. I am sure he will treat my sister very very sweetly." Gyu hyung said while smiling at WooHyun hyung.
"WooHyun-ssi?"
"Ahh...Actually, I would rather have Jongie as my sister's boyfriend." he teased.
"HYUNG WAEYO?! Don't I protect your sister a lot?" HoYa hyung complained.
"Yea. It is because you protect her so much that she is neglecting me, her own brother." WooHyun hyung pouted. We all laughed at the jealousy he showed.
"Hyung so you are saying I can't protect your sister? HUH? HUH?" Jongie fired up.
"Ani. It is just that you are nice to bully hehe." WooHyun hyung replied cheekily. "Anyways, I will let HoYa be her boyfriend. He is very good at taking care of her."
"Gomawoyo Hyung." HoYa hyung said. Then it was his turn. "Hmm. I would like to say WooHyun since I am dating his sister. But, I will go with DongWoo hyung. He is always so happy and cheerful. I am sure if my sister is upset for even a second, DongWoo hyung will be able to cheer her up immediately." 
"Aigoo. Such a sweet boyfriend and also such a sweet brother." ShinDong hyung commented.
"I will get L to be my sister's boyfriend. At least I know he won't spoil her with gifts and aegyos." DongWoo hyung followed up.
"Wah. What is that suppose to mean?" I was offended.
"Hahax Kidding. Even though L always seems cold and mysterious, he actually  has this very very warm side of him." DongWoo hyung said.
"Hahax.. Gomawoyo." I said, immediately returning to my poker face. 
"I will get SungJongie to be my sister's boyfriend." It was my turn. "Even though he looks like a girl, but he can be a very good boyfriend. He is very loyal too and loves to use aegyo to make people laugh." 
"I will get SungYeol hyung to be my sister's boyfriend!!" Jongie shouted excitedly. "I wanted to choose HoYa hyung since I trust him the most. But sadly, he is already taken. I choose SungYeol hyung because he is a choding. He will do anything and everything to make people smile. Even if it means making him look like a fool."
"I will get L. I trust L the most. And since she already have a choding brother, isn't it better to let her have a boyfriend who is calm?" hehehe SungYeol hyung joked. 
"The 7 of you are so funny. But then, why didn't any of you choose SungGyu?" ShinDong hyung asked.
Almost saying the exact same thing, "Because he nags a lot!" the 6 of us, excluding Gyu hyung replied.
"Woah. Did they just replied the same thing together?" GyuRi noona asked ShinDong hyung in shock.
"Neh. I think they just did. Yoksi (No wonder) they are called 99.9% sync-dols. Even a random reply was in sync too." ShinDong hyung said. And we laughed. SungGyu hyung just sat there shaking his head. Upset that none of us chose him. 
"Ok. Let's listen to a song first before we move on to our next section. SungJong, would you like to introduce the song?" GyuRi noona asked.
"Ah. Neh. The next song is INFINITE's title track, Before The Dawn. BTD. Scorpion dance WOOHOOO!!" he cheered. "Everyone listen well alright." he said while giving a cute wave to the camera. Then we quickly read the comments that listeners sent in. Some of them are so cute and funny. Commenting how hilarious we are. Commenting how lonely Gyu hyung suddenly became after what we said. Commenting how sweet HoYa hyung is.

 


Annyeong!!! How is this chapter? Good? Bad? OKOK? Hope you like it. Please comment alright. I would love to read your comments. 
Thank You <3