049

We are your OPPA!!

HyeYong's POV

I got home at 10pm. It feels very empty. Yes usually oppas are not back yet. But today feels very very empty. I went to my bed and saw a note. 
"Oh. They have gone to Japan for a week." I said to myself. I really felt sorry for ignoring HoYa oppa and my oppas. It hurts me to see them wanting to talk to me but I am too tired. I was really tired. I decided to make full use of this week. Since oppas are not in town, I could stay for trainings later. 
That week, JungMin oppa and I decided to take a break from evening practices since I could stay later. We went out for dinner as we were getting sick of eating school food. And also we could check out some new skates that may be helpful for us. I had to forget that after I went on WAYO, I have became quite famous.
When we reached the mall, many people were talking about me. Pointing fingers and looking at me. I tried to ignore it as I have to overcome the thought of stage fright, that is JungMin oppa's wish. I have to ignore what people says.We headed back after doing some market checks. We took in mind some of the skates models.
Monday, i went back to school, as usual, JungMin  came to pick me up since we wanted to have at least an hour of training each morning, if not we might forget the routine.
"Who is he?!" A few girls came up to me, pulling me away before I could reach JungMin oppa's bike.
"He is just my sunbaenim. Why?" I asked. Not understanding the situation.
"Why?! What do mean by why?" one of the slapped me.
"How dare you cheat on HoYa oppa!!!" they screamed.
"Wait. I didn't!" i have no idea what is going on.
"Don't act like you don't know what is going on. We have seen fancams, HoYa oppa looks so dejected. We guessed it might have been because of you. And after those photos came online, we confirmed it is you." she said.
"I still don't understand." I was confused.
"There is evidence!" another said, showing me photos of me and jungmin oppa at the mall.
"You two sure look loving," she said in a sarcastic tone.
"HyeYong?!" i heard jungmin calling out to me.
"Yah leave her alone!" JungMin oppa drove his bike up to scare the girls away. He rushed me up the bike and i put on the helmet.
"Oppa, you knew? Yet you didn't tell me?" I asked once I got off the bike.
"Wait. I thought you knew." he said.
"Nope. Uhm I kind of became a caveperson?" I kind of asked.


MyungSoo's POV

We were in the waiting room. It was getting bored so I decided to surf the net. 
'HY2 couple broke up?" I saw a title.
"HyeYong is cheating?" I read.
Wait HyeYong?! What does it have to do with her. I click and read the contents. There were pictures with her and that idiot. That . What is he doing? 
"Myung ah. What are you reading?" HoYa came up. I tried to block, but I was too late. If only I had my nunchucks I would have whacked him away.
Next moment, "BANG!" he slammed his fist into the table. Everyone looked asking what happened. INFINITE members came up and read the article.
"Ok. There must be some misunderstanding here even though I hate him." DongWoo hyung tried to stay positive.
"Ok. I am sure my sister is not someone who will do such things. Come on. You two love each other so much." WooHyun defended.
"Hyun ah" HoYa kept quiet. "she even forgot our monthsary." he said.
"ok if my sister really did it, I will not side her. You have my word brother." WooHyun hyung comforted him. Then i saw Gyu hyung walking out.


SungGyu's POV

Lucky that morning before we left, I woke up extra early to get hold of that 's number while HyeYong was still sleeping. I gave a call to him.
"Hello, is this Park JungMin ssi?" I greeted.
"Yes. You are?" he asked.
"SungGyu. Leader of INFINITE." I introduced.
"Oh." he said. "you are calling regarding those tabloids?" he kind of read my mind.
"yes. And I have something else to ask too." I said. 
"Go ahead."
"I am wondering if you have anything to do with her coming back so late?" i asked.
"She didn't tell you?" he asked.
"If she did, i would not be asking you already."
"She will tell you when the time is right." he said in an assuring tone. "I made a promise with her."
"Alright. Then what about those pictures?" i became protective.
"Do you trust her? Or do you trust the media?" he asked. "you are in the showbiz industry, you should know what to trust and what not to. Right?" that was all he said and we hung up. I walked back to the room.
"Hyung, we decided on confronting her. Whether if it means we have to prevent her from going school early or anything. We have to find out from her." WooHyun informed me.
"Alright, but please don't make things worse." I said, still thinking about what jungmin told me.
4 more days before we return back to Korea. I hope HyeYong can tell us the truth.
Park JungMin, who are you to her? What do you want? I kept thinking about how he treats HyeYong that day we met at the cafe. HoYa was listless ever since the tabloids came out. It hit him hard. Very hard. For the first time ever, our dance machine actually got the dance steps wrong. During a live performance. Thankfully, our manager hyungs made it clear to all interviewers that no question related to their relationship is to be asked.
Finally, on our way towards Japan's airport, HoYa's body gave in and he took a 2 hours nap on the van. He hasn't been sleeping well. Or more like, has he ever slept after those pictures surfaced? Once we landed in Korea, we rushed to the dorm, dropped our things there and headed to the studio for more practice. And also that sajangnim wanted to speak to us. We all clearly know what the topic would be.
"INFINITE, i want you boys to think carefully. WooHyun, she is your sister. HoYa she is your girlfriend. Do you boys trust her or those pictures? You boys are in the entertainment industry, I am sure you won't be blinded by those right?" that was all he said before he left our studio. Leaving us to think it through ourselves. JungMin told me to trust her, SaJangNim too.
Should I?
Or should I not?
 



Should they trust her? What if she was cheating? Oh no..