062

We are your OPPA!!

SungYeol's POV

"DongSaeng ahhhhh!!!" I gave a very loud greeting in the morning.
"Oh. Oppa, good morning." she greeted back sweetly.
"Here is your breakfast.." WooHyun chimed as he brought out the plates.
"But...oppas.." she pouted. "I am suppose to have breakfast with JungMin oppa..."
"Wah, now our dongsaeng doesn't want to have breakfast with us..." DongWoo hyung pretended to cry.
'ding dong'
"Oh? Who is here so early?" she asked, as sleepy MyungSoo walked towards the door.
"You are here." his low voice filled the dorm.
"HyeYong ah. Good morning." he smiled. She was shocked to see him in our dorm.
"I invited him to have breakfast." HoYa came from behind and gave her a back hug. "Good morning princess."
"Hyung!!! Keep your PDA away, especially at such unearthly hour.." Jongie whined. Well, it was only 5:30am. Soon, she left with JungMin to school for their morning trainings.
From : HyeYong dongsaeng.
~oppas, thank you for the breakfast <3~ 
I received a message from her. I look at the other members, realising that we all received the same message.


HoYa's POV

"Aegi ya, have you taken your lunch?" I gave her a call during our break.
"Neh..Don't worry about me." she replied. 
"Well, actually...I wanted to ask..if..uhm.." I have no idea why I got caught with my own tongue.
"Yes oppa?" she asked with her sweet voice.
"Oh my god! HoYa! Are you blushing?!" SungYeol shouted from another corner of the dance studio.  *Aish..this choding. Shut up will he?*
"Oppa..hehe" she giggled.
"Yah.. Not funny!" I pouted, even though she could not see.
"Anyways.. Youwanttogoonadate?" I quickly asked.
"Mwo? What did you say?" she did not catch my words. But why was I being so shy? Not like I have not brought her out on a date.
"Yah. Lee SungJong!!" I screamed when maknae snatched my phone away.
"Hyung asked if you want to go on a date with him later." he teased before throwing back my phone to me.
"Aish. This maknae." I complained to her.
"Hmm.. Well, I am busy you know.." she replied.
"Oh..o..k..." I was very disappointed.
"Yah. You are going to give up like that?" she scolded.
"Huh?" 
"I was just kidding with you. Haha" she started laughing.
"Yah! Nam HyeYong. You..you.." I was speechless. How could I bear to get angry with her?
"I what?" she retorted.
"Aish. Nevermind.. So, tonight, 10pm, HongDae?" I asked slowly.
"Ok. See you tonight oppa. *chu*" 
"Hehe neh. Annyeong aegi ah.." and then we hung up.
"Aigoo.. Our HoAegi is all shy and blushing." Gyu hyung came up to tease me.
"No. No." I insisted.
"Ara. Ara." they chorused back. *Aish. My members only know how to tease me..*  We continued on our practice, at the same time, HyeYong was going for her studio training. 
"HoYa.. Are you going to make my sister wait?" WooHyun asked me out of the blue. I tilted my head in confusion.
"If you don't pack up and leave now, she will be waiting all alone." SungYeol added. I looked at the wall clock. Oh my. It is already 9:30pm.
"Araso hyung. Mianhae, I could not practice more." I apologised as I quickly pack my stuff into my purple bag.
"It is ok. Bring her back safely." Gyu hyung nagged. 
"Neh hyung. See you guys back in the dorm." I rushed out towards the bus stop.
"Oppa!!!" she came running into me as soon as she saw me.
"ompf." she bumped into me hard as I opened my arms to embrace her.
"I see me aegi is strong now?" I ruffled her hair.
"Kajja." she said.
"One chocolate ice cream and one strawberry ice cream. Thank you." I made the orders and went to find HyeYong.
"Oppa. it has been long." she sighed. "Since we last went out like this." she looked into my eyes.
"Yes. So last enjoy ourselves today ok?" I pinched her nose. Soon the ice cream was served. The waitress wanted to 'seduce' me with her winks but got caught by HyeYong. She was getting jealous, and cute at the same time. I ignored the waitress since HyeYong is my one and only. Once the waitress left, I sniggered, only to be kicked by her under the table.
"Ouch. What was that for?"
"For laughing. HMPH." she dug into her ice cream. I look at her face and lifted her chin with my finger. Then I leaned in. I could feel her face heating up. 
"Oppa...What was that for?" she asked after I sat back down.
"Ice cream kiss." I shyly replied. Wait, why was I being shy? I am so not me today. 
"Oppa, what do you want to do later?" 
"I don't know. Noraebang?" I suggested.
"AH...NoNo...I used too much of my voice today during training already." she pouted. 
"Lets just go walk the streets alright? And then we head back. How is this?" I asked. She nodded. We quickly finished our ice cream and headed out.