071

We are your OPPA!!

RaIm's POV

"What are we doing today, KiWon oppa?" I asked. KiWon oppa is my vocal trainer.
"You girls will see. I have a feeling HyeYong will be the only one enjoying?" he half answered, half questioned. He always does that, so much that I got used to it.
"Oh my god. No way." MinAh exclaimed as we entered through a wooden door. We were greeted by tall, massive wooden blocks.
"Asa!!!" HyeYong cheered. Oh god, she is really going to enjoy it.
"Come on unnies!! This obstacle course is going to be fun!" she jumped around. Flying fox, rock climbing, abseiling wall, and many more scary obstacles. How in the right mind is this fun for a girl? 
"Good afternoon girls." a voice bellowed. We spun around to the direction of the voice. We saw a very well built man, clad in army green uniform. 
"Oh no. Don't tell me it is the...." ChaeRin trailed off.
"Oh no. It is the trainings that some idol groups have gone through. It is not fun any more." HyeYong complained. Some what regretting about the fun she said earlier.
"Don't worry girls, it is going to be fun." that guy smirk. "Now attention!" he commanded. We quickly ran forward and stood in a single file so he could clearly see our faces.
"Introduce yourself one by one!"
"Baek RaIm, 18 February 1990. 167cm, 52kg, Seoul." I said with the most firm voice I could ever make.
"Amy Lee, 22 November 1991. 165 cm, 50kg, DaeGu." 
"Lee ChaeRin, 26 June 1992. 168cm, 52.5kg, YeongIn."
"Kim MinAh, 26 June 1992. 164cm, 49kg, Seoul."
"Nam HyeYong, 11 November 1993. 160cm, 48kg, YeongIn."
After we finished introducing ourselves, the man instructed us to go get our uniforms together and fall back in together. Knowing what he meant, we gave each other a look and some how decided that I will be the one giving signals. So we tried for the first time. He was some what satisfied with our unity, but he wanted it to be consistant, so he made us run back and fro with the uniforms in our hands for 5 times. 
"You have 5 minutes to change into your uniforms and fall back in. Understand?"
"Yes Sir!" we acknowledged. Quickly, but united, we ran towards the changing room together. 


Amy's POV

"Unnies I have finished. I will help you untie your boots first so you can wear it quicker." HyeYong informed us. What? Only about 3 minutes has passed and she is done changing? 
"Stop wasting seconds staring at me, I know I am fast." she shouted. She placed the untied shoes in front of our feet. All we had to do was to slot our feets in and tie back the laces. After that, we quickly gathered together and headed out
"You girls are fast. I am impressed." Sir said. "We will start off with water trainings and then with the obstacle course behind you." he informed.  Water training was tough. Our uniforms were getting heavier as it absorbed more water. Even tough maknae HyeYong is complaining.
"I am giving you girls 15minutes break, gather at the obstacle course area." 
"Yes Sir!" we replied, before being dismiss.
"Ah.. So tired! I was still looking forward to the MT before I left home." I whined. The others were too tired to talk. We sat under the sun, hoping it will help dry the uniforms so it won't be so heavy.
"Come on. Lets get it over and done with together." HyeYong hopped up, dusting the sand away. She came up to us one by one and held out her hands to pull us up.
"You can be our mood maker next time." RaIm unnie said.
"No. In fact, ChaeRin unnie is a better mood maker than me. I guess she is just tired." HyeYong replied. We half jogged, half walked towards the gathring point. Sir briefed us on the safety regulations and told us what we were suppose to be doing.


HyeYong's POV

"Unnies, why are you all dreading this? This is the best part." I was jumping around happily. It has been a while since I last challenged an obstacle course.
"But they are so scary." RaIm unnie whined.
"And dangerous." ChaeRin unnie added.
"Unnie, trust me, you will love it after this session." I dragged them to the starting point.
"First time seeing a young lady so enthusiastic about this." Sir walked up and said to me. I shyly replied him with a smile but at the same time wanting to smack him like as if it was an offence for a girl to like such rowdy sport. I get this often. Like when I go to the bookstores and pick up books on aircrafts or engines, guys would always give me weird stares. *WHAT IS WRONG?!*
"Come on girls, your maknae is all ready." he shouted to get them back to senses.
"Neh! We chorused as we climbed up the ladder to the top.
 



Sorry this chapter is short. I was watching INFINITE's radio show on Sukira 17 JAn 2012, and re watching their Idol championship Fancam..Damn..my WooHyun oppa has influenced my boyfriend HoYa oppa with throwing hearts to INSPIRITS... * I AM JEALOUS :( *