041

We are your OPPA!!

2nd update!!! <3 
 



SungJong's POV

I got down the ladder, going to wake HyeYong up when i saw a hand written note beside her pillow. She was still sound asleep.
"oppas. I am ditching school today. Don't wake me up early." it read.
"Mwoh?" I screamed in my head. I walked up towards the camera placed in our room and showed it to the camera, shaking my head in disapproval. I went out to the living room.
"Hyung. Look at this." I said, showing Gyu hyung the note.
"Mwoh?! Wake her up right now." gyu hyung demanded.
"neh."I dragged myself to wake her up.
"HyeYong ah. Irronaso."I shook her.   She tossed and turned.
"I said  ¥}*€*%*}|+"
"Huh? HyeYong ah you got to go school." I shook her again.
"Ahhh..shikero!$¥€|$*}+{" 
"mwoh?" I didn't understand her gibberish language. I walked out to get WooHyun hyung. Maybe he understands since he usually speaks gibberish when we walk him up.
"Baby ah. Irronaso." WooHyun hyung called out.
"oppa. Don't :@&£€~$\. I said I am $#€#%{$\$]." she replied. We could only stand there and laugh at her gibberish talk.
"She said don't disturb her. She already said she is ditching school." WooHyun hyung kind of translated.
"Wow. You sure understand gibberish." DongWoo hyung laughed.
"So do we let her sleep in or wake her up?" SungYeol hyung asked.
"Let her sleep in then." MyungSoo hyung and HoYa hyung said.
"Andwae! What kind of brother are you two?" Gyu hyung and WooHyun hyung exclaimed.  We were arguing if we should or should not.
"Ahh. Oppa. You are so noisy I can't sleep!" she sat up angrily.
"Now that you are awake, young lady, tell us why you are ditching school?" Gyu hyung asked. She got off her bed, dragged herself to her school bag and pulled out a file. She then took out a piece of paper and showed us.
"Principal's consent." I read the header.
"I hereby approve that, Nam HyeYong, of Faculty of Aeronautical and Mechanical Engineering (FAME), class 2-05 is allowed to excuse herself from any tutorials or lectures if she finds that she does not need to attend." DongWoo hyung read the first half.
"This is further approved by Director of FAME, and the following lecturers of her classes." HoYa hyung read out the other half. There were signatures of all her lecturers too.
"Are you really that smart?" WooHyun was skeptical.
"Uh huh. So can I go back to sleep now?" she asked.
"No. Explain to us why you find that there is no need to attend lessons today?" I asked.


SungGyu's POV

HyeYong then took out 2 textbooks and files.
"This  are my lessons today. I finished the whole syllabus already. So there isn't much for me to do in class." she said.
"Don't you have to listen in case your lecturers gives you extra to prepare for test?"I asked flipping through her notes. They were neatly organised, hand writings here and there.
"My lecturers ran out of extras for me." she claims.  "And I have actually taken the test. The school requested a few university lecturers to set 3 papers for us. For this 2 modules. We have to get 95% and above to qualify for this." she said. And then she took her file, and took out 3 sets of papers from each. 
"See." she said proudly, showing us the test. They were all 95% and above indeed
. "Are you the only one?" WooHyun asked.
"Nah. there are 6 other guys. HoYa oppa talked with one of them before. They are the TeenTop boys." she replied.
"We study together like 90% of the time." 
"Oh i see." I said. "ok you can go and sleep now." 
"Oppa." she gave me a what-the-heck look. "I am already fully awake thanks to you." 
"Arasso, come out for breakfast then." I told her. She went to wash up and joined us for breakfast.
"I seriously didn't know my sister is that smart." WooHyun said.
"Now you know. Oppa." she said. 
"So do you get to excuse yourself from every lesson?" HoYa asked.
"Nope. Only this two modules. The other 2 has practical lessons. I can skip the tutorials and lectures, but I don't usually as the lecturer will instruct us on what we need to do." she said.
"TeenTop boys told me they are ditching school today, so I might as well not go too."  After breakfast, we slacked around and took turns to shower.
"HyeYong ah. Is that the secret you want to show me?" HoYa asked, pointing at the bag she was holding.
"Neh. After my shower." she said before entering the bathroom.
"Secret?" WooHyun asked.
"Mwola. She doesn't want to tell me. But i guess she will today." he replied. We were all ready when HyeYong whispered for HoYa.
"HoYa oppa?" she called, only with her head sticking out from the door. HoYa walked up and opened the door small enough that blocked our views.
"Oh My God." he called out. All of us came rushing and pushed the door fully open. We were stunned by what was in front of us.
  She was standing in the middle, dressed in a white dress.
dress-nordstrom_300.jpg
"You..you look like an angel." DongWoo said.
"Oppas, please close your mouth before flies enter." she teased.
"You are so beautiful."HoYa got his senses back ran up and hugged her.
"I guess you might want me to look nice when we visit your family right?" she asked.
"You know what?" he asked. "I think we should start shopping for dresses. You look really really pretty in them."
  "Am I your doll?" she asked.
"Hehe no. You are my princess." he replied cheesily.
"Eww i think we should just leave them alone." we said and walked out.
"Kids, go pack one set of clothes. If you guys play till too late, we might stay overnight some where in Busan." HyoAn hyung came in and informed us.
"CheongMal?!"HoYa exclaimed.
"yes yes yes!!"
"hehe oppa. You are 20 already you know." she scolded him for his childishness.  We quickly pack our stuffs and headed down towards the van.
Then MyungSoo and SungYeol suddenly came to a halt.
"Hyung look!" they called out.
"Mwoh?" we rushed towards the entrance. 
 


I think I will update 2 more chapters tonight.