003

We are your OPPA!!

SungYeol's POV

Suddenly the door bell rang. We started to panic. It hasn't been an hour yet. Why are they so fast back? I rushed to the door. Initially, being the CHODING, I didn't wanted to open the door till we finished the decorations. I looked through the screen, and saw it is WooHyun's omma. Thank goodness i did not play a fool. I opened the door and gave omma a big hug. 
"Guys! WooHyun, your omma is here. With a lot of things, come and help first." the next moment, all of them came rushing.
"WOW! Omma, don't tell me you are living with us too?" WooHyun exclaimed looking at all the boxes. 
"You don't want me to? HAHA. All this are your baby sister's items. Her clothes are in this box, school materials in this, her favourite morning cereals and some light snacks. Oh and her baby bear. Let me warn you, NEVER. PLAY. A. FOOL. WITH. THIS. BEAR. trust me. I did that once and she didn't want to talk to me for 3 days!" omma was explaining to us everything. 
"And here. A book of taking care of the little princess. All the do's and don'ts." omma handed me the notebook. I started flipping through. OK. HyeYong is officially a princess, but I am all prepared to welcome her.


MyungSoo's POV

"Uhm, omma, WooHyun. Are you 2 sure that she is not a spoilt kid. Look at all the do's and don'ts.  HEH sorry about calling her a spoilt child, I could not think of any other words." I asked while sneaking a peek over Yeolie's shoulder. 
"Nope she is definitely not. She is a very sweet and kind girl. Just that she is like me. Over protective of her own things. And she is a little like you.once something catches her eyes, she will buy the same type of different colours." WooHyun defended his younger sister. Definitely a protective brother.
"ok, I think it is time for omma to leave. Take good care of HyeYong ok. But if you have to discipline her, just do. She is at the growing up, rebellion stage." Omma waved goodbye to us and left.

HyeYong's POV

"Wakey wakey my little princess." HoYa kept shaking my shoulders.
"Oh, we have reached?" I rubbed my eyes as I look around me. Tall building, very classy. "Oppa, sorry for being so rude and sleep on your shoulder on the first day." I apologised.
"It is ok" he beamed with his puppy looking smile. It made my heart melt. "This is the HoYa that I always like" I thought to myself.
As we walked to the lift, I accidentally bumped into someone. "Sorry, sorry" I said. "OMMA!!" and then I hugged the someone, who turned out to be my mum. So she has decided to pack my stuff and leave me here with 7 handsome oppas. Not a bad deal since it is nearer to my school. But I am going to miss her.
"Omma got to go now. Listen to the oppas ok. Be a good girl and study hard when omma and appa is not around."
"NEH! I will. ByeBye omma. *CHU~* I will miss you." I said, giving omma a kiss.


SungJong'sPOV

"Level 7! beep!" HyeYong made cute noises while pressing the button. So cute. Just like WooHyun Hyung. But Hyung only does it for camera and girls. HyeYong just do it anywhere.
"SungJong Oppa. I am so excited." HyeYong being a cutie pie again.
"Oppa? hehe I am so not used to being called Oppa. Since we are the same age, you can just call me Jongie. Annyeong chingu! " I told her.
"NEH! Jongie." she beamed at me. Then, she looked at HoYa. She was about to say something but the lift door opened at level 7. So she kept it to herself and we led her to our dorm. 


HoYa's POV

"HyeYong ah. Our dorm uses voice recognition. Please say 'OPEN SESAME'." I joked with her.
"But what is this number pad here for?" she observed. I know it is going to be hard to joke around now. She is as observant at L. 
"Just say it." SungJong acted all cute.
"ok ok. OPEN SESAME." she said, a little sceptical. Sure enough, the door opened. I am so proud of our group's synchronisation. 99.9% synch-idols for a very good reason.
"WELCOME!! AHH MY BABY SISTER!!!" I only saw WooHyun running towards us, giving HyeYong one big hug.
"OPPA! I can't breathe!" HyeYong complained. We helped her in and settled her down in our living room. 
All the snacks, CAKE! drinks. Something that we could not eat everyday was on the table. HyeYong definitely will become our lucky charm.


The end of chapter 3. Not very well written right? Thank you very much for reading though. (: 
@wendyii , @TheLaughableOne and @AplusCassiELF .. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING <3 saranghae