029

We are your OPPA!!

HoYa's POV

Gyu hyung's parents asked us to stay for dinner which we gladly did. This was a first time INFINITE members are meeting our parents as a whole and we were really excited about it.
"Ommonim, Aboji Chal chaemokaesipmida!" We all chorused together.
"Neh. Mani moko! (Eat a lot)" Aboji told us.
After dinner, Gyu hyung obediently went to wash the dishes. We gathered for a small talk before heading back to our dorm. 
"Come back soon ok." Ommonim told us.
"Neh. We will try to visit if we have time." WooHyun replied.
"Omma, Appa, Noona annyeong." Gyu hyung said. 
We headed out of the house, towards the van. Because it was only 8pm, we were discussing what we should do next. 
"Ah. Hyung, ice cream!" MyungSoo suggested to HyoAn hyung. 
"Neh! Hyung! Ice cream sachusaeyo! (Please buy ice cream!)" Jongie agreed from the back of the van.
"HyeYong ah. Ice cream otteh?" Gyu hyung turned behind and asked.
"Shireo!!" she pouted. *so cute*
"wae?! First time I see a girl not liking ice cream." Both MyungSoo and Jongie said together.
"Oppa. It is 8pm already! If I eat ice cream now, I will have to go and run later, or I will get fat!" she said.
"Ah...gwenchana. Just once??" Gyu hyung hinted softly at her. I know that Gyu hyung secretly wants to eat ice cream too.
"Yah. You boys should learn from her. No eating after 6pm." HyoAn hyung said while driving.
"Hyung, we know. But..HyeYong is suppose to be putting on weight, remember?" I asked. Hahax. I wanted ice cream too..
"Maja. Hyung, are you torturing my sister now?!" WooHyun became defensive and we laughed.
"Arraso. Even if I say no, what can I do?" HyoAn hyung gave in.
"Well..you could just drive straight to the dorm and lock us up." DongWoo hyung whispered.
"DongWoo. I heard you." HyoAn hyung scolded him. "Ah..Mianhae hyung. Was just kidding."
"Yeah. And then after I drop you boys off, you would just run off to get ice cream right? I am too tired to chase after you boys today. So I will just drive straight to the ice cream palour."HyoAn hyung said.
Soon, we got off the van and entered the ice cream palour. 
"Psst..It is INFINITE.." "OhMo..INFINITE is here." "Isn't that girl...." 
"Annyeong hasaeyo!"greeted the waitress in midst of the whispers in the shop.
"How can I help you?" she asked sweetly, obviously trying to flirt with us. But none of us really cared. ICE CREAM was the only thing in our head now.
While looking at the flavours they have, I felt a tug on my jacket. I looked, only to see HyeYong looking at me.
"What is it? You really don't want ice cream?" I asked. She shook her head and looked to the ground. Then I realised it wasn't because of the ice cream. 
"Ah..Sorry I didn't realise." I apologised to her as I interlaced my fingers with hers to let her feel secure. She was feeling down because of the amount of fans and gossiping there are. Soon, the others finished their orders and headed to a table. I let her order first.
"Uhmm..Can I have a scoop of Belgium Choco Chip, Cookies and Cream, Strawberry and Coffee?" she asked angelically. I tugged on her hand.
"Uhm.HyeYong ah. Are you eating this?" I asked.
"Yuppx and I am not sharing it!" she protected her ice creams.
"Oh....ok...." then I turned back to the counter. "Can I get a scoop of Choco Mint and Rum and Raisins. Thank you."
"That will be all sir?" the waitress asked and winked at me. I got all disgusted and quickly hooked my other arm around HyeYong's waist, showing her clearly that I am here with my girlfriend. Don't flirt with me.


MyungSoo's POV

We were all joking about Gyu hyung's obedient behaviour in front of his noona earlier on. Then HoYa hyung and HyeYong soon came over and joined in the fun. We kept laughing and teasing Gyu hyung, seeing how helpless he is.
"Aigoo...My image...Now it is all gone..."Gyu hyung sighed.
"Gwencahan hyung. You have us. I can be the leader. MAKNAE ON TOP!" Jongie . Gyu hyung was about to smack Jongie back but luckily the ice creams came.
"Phew. Luck the ice creams came in tim~..."Jongie paused half way. And all our eyes followed to where he was looking at. A bowl that contains 4 scoops of ice creams. I scanned the other bowls and they only had two. 
"Jongie. Did you secretly order another 2 more scoops?" I glared at him.
"No..Seriously no I did not." He defended himself.
"Oppas. It is mine." HyeYong said out of the blue.
"MWO?!" all of us asked.
"Uh huh. And I am not sharing it." she made herself clear. 
"Uh..DongSaeng ah. I thought you didn't want any ice cream?" WooHyun hyung joked, only to earn a death glare from her.
"Oppa. Have you forgotten that ice creams are my best friend?" she asked. "Oppa. I am disappointed in you. Now you have INFINTE and INSPIRITS, you don't care about your baby sister anymore." she pretended to cry.
"Ahh...Sorry sorry. Don't cry..aing~ aing~ aing~" WooHyun hyung apologised with his bunny aegyos.
"I think I need to order more scoops to I won't be upset anymore." she said. 
"Aigoo..DongSaeng ah..I am really really sorry." WooHyun hyung apologised once more. Then he looked towards the camera. "INSPIRITS girlfriends ahh..Mianhae. I am ditching you a while for my sister." he said.
"Ahh..Shireo!! ANDWAE!" HyeYong suddenly shouted.
"Wae?" We asked.
"Later INSPIRITS think I am some spoilt brat just wanting attention. I was just kidding with you." she said.
"hahax I know. Ok. Lets faster eat before the ice cream melts. Especially you baby sister. You have 4 to finish." WooHyun hyung told her.
"Neh oppa." she answered sweetly.
"I just love how you two can be arguing one moment..and the next you two are inseparable." HyoAn hyung said out. "If no one knows that she is your sister, you two can easily pull off as lovers."
"Hyung Andawe. She is mine! Negeohaja!" HoYa hyung protected her. We laughed along as we continued savouring our ice creams. I was sure our laughter filled the whole ice cream palour.
 



How is this chapter? Hope you like it (: And I have new subscribers too..(: I am happy now (:
Thank you my readers. LOVE YA <3
Thank you very much my subscribers : @AplusCassiELF , @TheLaughableOne , @wendyii , @MonkeyHeadaches , @iluvboyfriend , @fishykey , @ForeverKeyLocket , @zXRawrXz, @danhoback, @syarmin, @infinite326, @Doublehearts, @lock_key, @Luv_4evr, @LeeJunYu, @koreasujufan, @lyzacnblue501, @Batrizy, @arianne_luv_minho, @Kwanyanglee_15, @supermeekey, @MushyyMallow, @_sandrraaaU. @RIE0516, @cachaaa, @lovebug, @limedrops23, @momoe97, @JenieceVu1007 and @Mclalaawesome. Thank you very much for your support <3.